PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: 'Captain Hook' Too Much for Ginebra

Mac Cardona impressed in a vintage 'Captain Hook' performance, putting up 25 points and 6 rebounds to lead NLEX over Ginebra, 97-81.

read more

PEx Halloween: Pinoy Horror Stories

Nakakita ka na ba ng aswang o multo? Nakaramdam ng masamang spirito at mga maligno? Kwento mo na dito!

read more

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Blows Out Kia

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters defeated Kia Sorento in a blowout, 117-88.

read more

REVIEW: Beauty in a Bottle

Beauty in a Bottle is worth the look thanks to its witty and poignant script and terrific performances from its cast.

read more

Top Male Celebrities

Did Joshua Garcia keep his spot as PEx's Top Male Celeb? Find out here!

read more

Inflatable robot Baymax takes the spotlight!

In Disney's Big Hero 6, a plus-sized inflatable robot named Baymax makes a difference in the life of teen prodigy Hiro Hamada.

read more

Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 16 56 ... LastLast
    hambolpinoy thanks, sa australian mortgage daw eh.. Ano yan outbound or inbound? hehe sorry no idea talaga sa call center curious lang talaga ako..

♪ هل نسيت كلمة السرّ؟ ♬ hambolpinoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by michren View Post
    hambolpinoy thanks, sa australian mortgage daw eh.. Ano yan outbound or inbound? hehe sorry no idea talaga sa call center curious lang talaga ako..
    It's ok. We all start from somewhere, lol.

Mortgage is under Citiphone, it's inbound. Collections lang naman ang gumagawa ng outbound. Siguro there would only be some exceptions para mag-outbound ka kung Citiphone ka, but very little percentage compared to the calls you'll receive inbound.

In case you decide to try it, I wish you luck and hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed my Citi experience.

may bond ba? how much salary range?

Quote Originally Posted by antiPATTYka View Post
    may bond ba? how much salary range?
    Yung sa PBCom, yes, it's 100k. Yung sa Libis raw 50k lang yata.

16-18k ang salary ng CSO. Wala pang incentives--and like they said from the previous pages, you can double (or even triple) your earnings.. that is kung pagbubutihan mo.

Citiphone Philippines (Libis/Eastwood)
    Citigroup BPS (PBcom Makati)

Paano po mag-apply, either for inbound customer care representative, or inbound service representative, either in Citiphone Philippines (Libis/Eastwood), or in Citigroup BPS (PBcom Makati)?

Quote Originally Posted by magnabash View Post
    Citiphone Philippines (Libis/Eastwood)
    Citigroup BPS (PBcom Makati)

Paano po mag-apply, either for inbound customer care representative, or inbound service representative, either in Citiphone Philippines (Libis/Eastwood), or in Citigroup BPS (PBcom Makati)?

Punta ka sa office nila.

24/f PBCom Tower -> Citigroup

Quote Originally Posted by hambolpinoy View Post
    Punta ka sa office nila.

24/f PBCom Tower -> Citigroup

I read (in past tense) from today's Career Guide of The Philippine Star, that the PBCom Tower branch is that, they are looking for Customer Solutions Officer for US Cards.

I received a text awhile, that the one who texted me, that I should go or proceed to the Ortigas area. There's a recently concluded job fair, in Megamall, last Friday until yesterday.

so the main recruitment office of citbank philippines is in pb com makati not in libis? coz when my friend inquired at the citibank libis guard told him to leave the resume at the front desk and by afternoon it will be forwarded upstairs until now my friend has yet to receive a call from citibank.

What I meant to say was go to Citigroup on the 24/f of PBCom if that's where you wanna work. There's no such thing as "main recruitment office" hehe.

Please know that Citi BPS in PBCom Tower caters international Citi accounts (Australian and US Cards/Mortgage/Collections/whatever) and the one in Libis caters local accounts--they may have international accounts too but heck, I really don't care, my Citi experience all happened in Makati, PBCom Tower.

The recruitment staff of Citi BPS in PBCom normally joins job fairs in Megamall or other malls to find more people. If those who are in Libis are doing the same thing, then good for them.

Do not confuse yourselves with all the blahs and more blahs. This company is a global icon. Being a part of them means being part of a stable, respected and global company.

And I'm no longer with them. Damn. They should pay me for this.

I am willing to work either in Libis/Eastwood area, or in Ortigas area.

Paano makapasok sa either areas?

Go there. Apply personally.

Hello,

Citi BPS is currently looking for Reps to be assigned on their US accounts! We are located in PBCom Tower in Makati.

-the two accounts are credit cards customer service and a collections account
    -both are on the night shift
    -competitive salaries
    -both accounts have their respective incentive programs for their agents
    -20% night diff
    -retirement plan for employees!
    -fresh graduates are encouraged to apply

please send me your resume - bellacossa19@yahoo.com

Apply now. We also entertain walk in applicants. 23rd flr. PBCom tower in Ayala.

Anyone in the Australian Account? Yung contractual?

us collections????

is collections outbound easy? us cards ako, sabi sept 22 pa, nilalagay ako collections training starts sept 15. sabi antay ko na lang sept 22. tama kaya decision ko? *** do u think, guys?

is collections outbound easy? us cards ako, sabi sept 22 pa, nilalagay ako collections training starts sept 15. sabi antay ko na lang sept 22. tama kaya decision ko? *** do u think po?

what are the advantages of being in outbound collections?

thanks.

I just recived a text inviting for an interview Citibank Service Provider daw 2nd flr Orient square Bldg ortigas center..ano ba to call center din..is anyone here have any idea on how much the salry is and what type of job is ?

^^^
    Maybe credit card for local operations. I got to talk to some Citibank outsourced employees and they confirmed that they have an office in that area.

I worked in Citiphone (Libis) from 2003 to 2005. The work was toxic, daming calls. Pero management and my co-workers were very nice. That's what made me stay that long.

open pa rin ba yung australian account nila? I want dayshift kasi

Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 16 56 ... LastLast