PEx Highlights

Inflatable robot Baymax takes the spotlight!

In Disney's Big Hero 6, a plus-sized inflatable robot named Baymax makes a difference in the life of teen prodigy Hiro Hamada.

read more

PEx Halloween: Pinoy Horror Stories

Nakakita ka na ba ng aswang o multo? Nakaramdam ng masamang spirito at mga maligno? Kwento mo na dito!

read more

FEATURE: Expectations for Gilas 3.0

With Chot Reyes out of the picture and the Gilas program 'under review', JPM ponders on the possibilities that may happen in the new Gilas.

read more

REVIEW: Beauty in a Bottle

Beauty in a Bottle is worth the look thanks to its witty and poignant script and terrific performances from its cast.

read more

PHOTOS: Aces Demolish Bolts

Alaska went on a demolition job against Meralco, defeating the Bolts by an embarrassing 41-point deficit, 105-64.

read more

PHOTOS: Purefoods Back to Winning Ways

Mark Barroca starred in a furious 2nd half comeback win against the GlobalPort, scoring 25 points for Purefoods.

read more

Wedding Receptions in Paranaque, Las Pinas and Alabang

Hi everyone. I am new here. My girlfriend and I are getting married on February 2007. we both live in the southern part of metro manila, she is paranaque and I am from las pinas. I would like some help on where we could hold a garden reception within any of the areas in paranaque, or alabang or at las pinas? we would like the reception and church to be close to each other. but not adjacent. could someone help me. i checked out the list of kasal.com unfortunately there arent any on the list. i am the only one planning the wedding for my fiancee is abroad. im clueless about these stuff. thanks to all!

Mafioso88,

For south area. Why not have it in St. James )near Alabang Town Center) and the reception at Bellevue Hotel?

Just PM me if you need assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by mafioso88 View Post
    Hi everyone. I am new here. My girlfriend and I are getting married on February 2007. we both live in the southern part of metro manila, she is paranaque and I am from las pinas. I would like some help on where we could hold a garden reception within any of the areas in paranaque, or alabang or at las pinas? we would like the reception and church to be close to each other. but not adjacent. could someone help me. i checked out the list of kasal.com unfortunately there arent any on the list. i am the only one planning the wedding for my fiancee is abroad. im clueless about these stuff. thanks to all!
    hi.

Have you visited Parque Espana? The ideal venue for a wedding
    reception is the top floor, open air sya with a pool. However, it's
    kinda small, and there are parts where your guests wouldn't know
    what's going on on the other side. Parang may sariling mundo sila
    dun. I guess something can be done about it din naman, it depends
    on the activity/program for your reception. I think for less than 100 guests, the place would be just right. If more than 100, baka
    medyo mahirapan.

I've heard of Ecocentrum in Las Pinas too, but I think medyo malayo
    na from Alabang area.

you may also consider stone crest. its also a club house. its between rosario
    and chrysanthemum, coming from southwoods. you turn left. may sign naman. they
    also have a chapel in the subdivision, near the clubhouse which you may like.

for churches withing alabang area, as far as i know st.james and st.jerome lang (the one in atc). if you want na medyo maliit,st.jerome yun kasi
    medyo mahirap punuin ang st.james hehehe. as for reception venue,
    bellevue, vivere, ayala alabang country club and palms lang alam ko.

i think better if you book the church first then start scouting for
    a venue na din as well.
    hope this helps!

My favourite garden reception-mass wedding combination in Alabang is St. James and The Alabang Country Club. Or... You could try Palms Country Club too. I don't think you have to be a member.

Congratulations!

Btw, I take it you mean February 2008?

other venues within the vicinity of alabang & muntinlupa

hi there,

are there any venues that you can recommend like clubhouses inside the village/subd, sana *** pwede outsiders kc un iba kelangan homeowner ka or dapat may kakilala.

pls help me....thanks

palms country club

is it okay to have a wedding reception at the palms even if your not a member? can somebody give me information about this please..? please share with me their wedding packages etc thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princess_pea View Post
    My favourite garden reception-mass wedding combination in Alabang is St. James and The Alabang Country Club. Or... You could try Palms Country Club too. I don't think you have to be a member.

Congratulations!

Btw, I take it you mean February 2008?