PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Cagayan upsets Army

Cagayan Valley Rising Sun hands Philippine Army its first loss through 4 sets, 27-25, 20-25, 25-23, 25-22

read more

UAAP Basketball Power Rankings: Week 2

Are the Blue Eagles back on top again? Check out this week's PEx UAAP Season 77 Basketball Power Rankings.

read more

Calling all vigilantes in PEx!

Are you vigilant and always ready for action? This is your chance to be a "PEX POLICE"

read more

Review: Hercules

Bordering on ridiculous, Dwayne Johnson delivers and Hercules is a fun and entertaining ride.

read more

PHOTOS: DLSU Notches First Win

Jason Perkins drained big baskets in the clutch to help DLSU escape NU 57-55 and notch their first win in the UAAP Season 77.

read more

FIBA Worlds Special Feature

PEx's resident local hoops guru, Jay P. Mercado, ranks the greatest RP teams in the "open basketball" era.

read more

Accounting: Text and Cases by Anthony et al Solutions Manual, where can i buy a copy?

i am looking for the solutions manual of Accounting: Text and Cases by Anthony et al. I hope someone here can help find a copy. Can I buy a copy?

Quote Originally Posted by cournot06 View Post
    i am looking for the solutions manual of Accounting: Text and Cases by Anthony et al. I hope someone here can help find a copy. Can I buy a copy?
    solutions manual? sa mga prof lang yun eh. chaka its in a cd format.
    try mo na lang sa limewire kung may madownload ka.

anong keywords isusulat ko sa limewire?

Salam! If it's a book written by American authors, I might be of help. What is the full title of the book, who are the authors, and what edition?

Usually, university professors in the US post answer keys and solution manuals in their website. Yesterday, I was looking for student resources for employee benefits and I found tons of documents in pdf format. However, most solution manuals offer only selected exercises and problems but that would not be much of a hassle if you simply need a guide or pattern for your computations.

If you are quite in a hurry, you might want to inquire at Cunanan Book Store in Recto. I think they have copies of solution manuals for almost all the accounting books they sell. 'Yun nga lang, I think they sell those only to accounting instructors, I'm not sure. 'Yun kasi ang payo ng co-lecturer ko if I need to request for accounting books and their answer keys.

Quote Originally Posted by fmontserrat View Post
    Salam! If it's a book written by American authors, I might be of help. What is the full title of the book, who are the authors, and what edition?

Usually, university professors in the US post answer keys and solution manuals in their website. Yesterday, I was looking for student resources for employee benefits and I found tons of documents in pdf format. However, most solution manuals offer only selected exercises and problems but that would not be much of a hassle if you simply need a guide or pattern for your computations.

If you are quite in a hurry, you might want to inquire at Cunanan Book Store in Recto. I think they have copies of solution manuals for almost all the accounting books they sell. 'Yun nga lang, I think they sell those only to accounting instructors, I'm not sure. 'Yun kasi ang payo ng co-lecturer ko if I need to request for accounting books and their answer keys.
    Hi Guys, please be reminded that this is a dysfunctional behavior. Even I do not lend solutions manual to student-friends, especially of MBA books.