PEx Highlights

MOVIE REVIEW: What If

What If could very well be the best romantic comedy of this generation.

read more

UAAP Basketball 2nd Round Schedule

Planning to catch a game before the season ends? Check out the 2nd round schedule for UAAP basketball!

read more

PHOTOS: PLDT Clinches Final Four Berth

PLDT clinched a guaranteed Final Four slot by taking care of Cagayan in three hard-earned sets, 25-22, 25-21, 25-22.

read more

Top Celebrity Loveteams!

No surprises! They still rule the loveteam forum, but there's no space for complacency, because another couple might just steal their slot.

read more

The La Salle-Ateneo Rivalry

The greatest rivalry in Philippine sports provided another classic on Sunday to the delight of diehard basketball fans.

read more

PHOTOS: Archers Exact Revenge on Eagles

The De La Salle Green Archers won its 6th straight game this season after defeating the Ateneo Blue Eagles, 88-86.

read more

Page 1 of 21 1 2 11 ... LastLast

KOJIC ACID SOAP san ba nakakabili n2???

san po b nakakabili n2....may nabasa kc ako na maganda raw e2 at effective....thx

Textspeak.

Please refrain from using textspeak.

I am using kojic acid soap. Bigay ng ate ko. Ok sya. Kase lately nagkaka pimples ako. Nawala na yung pimples ko, scars na lang natira. Pag ginamit mo sya sa pag wash ng face mo before going to sleep, kinabukasan may mapapansin ka ng pagbabago sa mukha mo. Sabi ng ate ko, binibili nya yung soap sa friend nya na nagsusupply ng kojic acid soap sa saint luke's. Try mo pumunta sa derma dun. Or pwede din tingin ka sa classifieds section. Madami nagtitinda ng beauty products dun.

you may proceed to the buy and sell portion of this forum the regular size of this is 135 to 145grams... and yes, I have to agree that it is quite effective

i saw one at the mercury drug store, locally made. P40 something yata yung price (pero maganda yung packaging). is this the kojic acid bar you guys are referring to?

r u talking to me?
    i saw some being sold at watsons.

kojic soaps

Quote Originally Posted by maxine View Post
    i saw some being sold at watsons.
    Yes, i believe that is Kojie San. It comes in a black and white packaging. It is also sold in most Mercury outlets at Php60.

Hi everyone... I've been a Kojic user for more than a year now... I'm selling it for 70 bucks but bigger than kojie san or than any bars sold in drugstores. This whitening product won't give you an instant result. It is a commitment you have to deal with... like for my sis' case she used it of 6 mos and her skin became pinkish. What I've noticed in my case is that it didn't only lightened my skin but it has also bacame tight. I'm using Kojic for my whole body. I've learned Kojic from my dermatologist years ago... She has her own version... She sells it for PHP 150 per bar. So I tried her Kojic for comparison and guess what it's the very same Kojic that i get from my supplier... so if you want to find the best one... try mine and other... PM me
    Quote Originally Posted by Girly&Fun View Post
    Yes, i believe that is Kojie San. It comes in a black and white packaging. It is also sold in most Mercury outlets at Php60.

Hi aisk dude!

Thanks for the soap!So far, it felt good for me..hiyang ata ako..Thanks for it..Buy na rin kayo!

aiskilus, ilang grams yung binebenta mo?

135g

135 grams po Thanks to all who bought from me... and please keep the soap dry coz it easily melts. Thank you for Patronizing Kojic soap. Magsiputian at magkinisan po tayong lahat.

Quote Originally Posted by glossconcern View Post
    aiskilus, ilang grams yung binebenta mo?
    Last edited by aiskilus; Apr 25, 2007 at 04:40 AM.

Sorry about my firt post guys... Kojie San and my kojic have the same size... sorry for the wrong info... Still you can test both to see which one's better. ▄

I've been using the orange kojic acid soap and sobrang wow ang effect niya! Sobrang kinis, sobrang puti!!! Galing sobrang sulet!

alam nyo try nyong gamitin yung papaya soap ng YSA.. i swear parang kojic acid soap din siya... amoy, feel at effect.

para saan po ba yung kojic acid soap?

Talaga bang puputi ka 'pag gumamit ka nitong sabon na 'to? Ayoko kasi pumuti eh... morena ako. Gusto ko lang gumanda balat ko pero ayokong pumuti. Does this mean that it's not advisable for me to use this soap?

Kojic is not limited to people who want to lighten their skin. It also makes your skin smooth and tight. If you don't want to whiten your skin you can use Kojic as your regular soap then expose you skin sa sun a bit... mamumula yung skin mo. unlike me... i can't expose myself to sun or i can't go out without wearing sunblock kasi gusto kong pumuti pa ng konti. I have acne scars on my chest and back but with the regular use of this soap, it all faded in 3 months!
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolCucumber View Post
    Talaga bang puputi ka 'pag gumamit ka nitong sabon na 'to? Ayoko kasi pumuti eh... morena ako. Gusto ko lang gumanda balat ko pero ayokong pumuti. Does this mean that it's not advisable for me to use this soap?

anong kojic ang pinakaefective?andami kasing kojic!hmpf!

mariahskater: saan nabibili yung soap mo na orange kojic acid soap?

oo nga san yang orange n kojic n yan nang guamnda anko ng tuluyan!

Page 1 of 21 1 2 11 ... LastLast