PEx Highlights

2014 UAAP Cheerdance Competition Preview

Will the NU Cheer Squadron retain or will we see a new cheer champion? Check out our primer for the upcoming UAAP Cheerdance Competition!

read more

PHOTOS: NU Retains Cheerdance Championship

Got the Cheerdance Competition hangover? Relive the highlights from our photo gallery here!

read more

PROMO: Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends

Get a chance to win advance screening tickets to The Maze Runner!

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: The Maze Runner

The Maze Runner is a gripping and intense post-apocalyptic rollercoaster.

read more

PHOTOS: Ateneo Stuns FEU with Comeback Win

The Ateneo Blue Eagles overcame a 19-point deficit in the fourth quarter against the FEU Tamaraws, securing a 68-64 victory and the top seed in the Final Four.

read more

Ben Affleck's toughest challenge in "Gone Girl"

From the bestsellers' shelves, "Gone Girl" reveals the real Mr. and Mrs. Dunne as they go through the motion of making their marriage work.

read more

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ANIKA073108 View Post
    now ko lang nakita thread na ito...if you still need the tagalog missalette please state your email add and i'll send it to you...i got this missalette from malate church.....they give you choices kasi during orientation, if you want your ceremony in tagalog or english...
    ako din po pahingi ng copy ng tagalog misallette kung meron po pati invites in tagalog (pati pano pg sbe n mas prefer nmen n monetary gifts n lang.. )..email add q po is edang_pice18@yahoo.com...salamat po ng marami in advance..

tagalog misalet

ako po need ko po..
    here's my e-mail add
    tateen_8@yahoo.com
    thanks in advance

now ko lang nakita thread na ito...if you still need the tagalog missalette please state your email add and i'll send it to you...i got this missalette from malate church.....they give you choices kasi during orientation, if you want your ceremony in tagalog or english...

tagalog missalette

Good day po, i badly need your help.
    kailangan ko po ng tagalog missalette para po sa nalalapit naming kasal at lulubos lubusin ko na po baka may kopya din po kayo ng programa sa reception na tagalog din?! maraming maraming salamat po.. God bless.
    ( rhon_29april@yahoo.com )

Good day po, i badly need your help.
    kailangan ko po ng tagalog missalette para po sa nalalapit naming kasal. at lulubos lubusin ko na po baka may kopya din po kayo ng programa sa reception na tagalog din?! maraming maraming salamat po.. God bless.
    ( rhon_29april@yahoo.com )

good pm po, pwede po ba ako makahingi ng tagalog wedding missalette need ko lang po...please... eto po ang email ko oprescy@yahoo.com

good pm... i also need a sample of a tagalog misalette..if anyone has a soft copy kindly send it to this email- willandliz@gmail.com i am asking this for a friend. need it ASAP before december

if its fine with you, please send me a copy of ur tagalog misalette.I badly need that for my wedding...

thank you so much!!!

[QUOTE=hizel;59357660]
    if its fine with you, please send me a copy of ur tagalog misalette.I badly need that for my wedding...
    this is my email add.. hizelrn_05@yahoo.com.ph
    maraming salamat po..

kembanggula29@yahoo.com

hi

Hi. sana nag lolog in ka pa sa account mo na to..baka pwedeng makahingi ng tagalog missalette.

salamat ng marami.

o.enah.o@gmail.com

hi anika!

pls send me tagalog oe english missalette.. my wedding is on April 2012..Please send it to mddavidmr@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance!

hi anika!

pls send me tagalog oe english missalette.. my wedding is on April 2012..Please send it to mddavidmr@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance!

ASAP copy of tagalog missalette for monday mass

ASAP po sana penge naman po ng missalette copy na tagalog yung pang monday....i need it ASAP para sa monday....tagalog mass kc kami dito sa work...tnx a lot po.... juvynel.yurong@brandexports.com.ph.....

Quote Originally Posted by jhaivin View Post
    hi anika!

Thanks in advance!
    sis hard copy lang ang meron ako...

hi i am lala, baka po naghahanap po kayo ng wedding coordination, na tutulong sa wedding nyo pwd nyo po ko kontakin sa email: LandBeventcoordination@yahoo.com.ph or contact my no 09204063802 pwd po nating pag usapan salamat...

16. Advertisement

tagalog wedding missalette

Hi Anika! pde din pahingi ng tagalog missalette? tnx in advance. marl_one1@yahoo.com

hello!

Please send me also a copy of the Tagalog Missalette. Thank you so much! - leahgelera@yahoo.com

You're Invited to the 2nd Kasal.com Prep Talk!

Greetings from Kasal.com: the Essential Filipino Wedding Guide!

Kasal.com would like to invite you and your partner to a fun-filling LUNCH at Paul Calvin's Diner on November 25, Sunday, 12:00-3:00PM for some wedding preparations banter with soon-to-weds and wedding bloggers. Save the date and know how you can help other soon-to-weds with your wedding planning experiences and stories to share.

Please RSVP with the following details via email, FB or mobile on or before November 20, 2012:

Yes, I will be attending the Kasal.com Prep Talk on November 25, 2012.
    or
    Sorry, I will not be able to make it.

Name of Couple:
    Wedding Date:
    Bride's FB/Twitter:
    Groom's FB/Twitter:
    Wedding Blog:
    Mobile:

The event is free.

See you there!

Warm Regards,

Kasal.com Team
    The essential Philippine wedding planning guide.
    http://www.kasal.com
    E-mail: kasal.commarketing@gmail.com
    DL: 632) 415-9249

See us also in Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Kasal.com
    Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kasaldotcom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2