PEx Highlights

REVIEW: Laggies

If Laggies was an animal, it will be an old turtle -- slow, old and boring. Read our full review here.

read more

GALLERY: PBA Philippine Cup Semifinals

Check out photos from each game of the PBA Philippine Cup Semis here!

read more

Where are you staying this Holiday Season?

Join the Call Center promo and get a chance to win Pizza Inc Gift Certificates!

read more

FEATURE: Top UAAP Stories in 2014

We take a look back to reflect and celebrate the best stories in the UAAP that happened in the past year.

read more

PEx Christmas: The PBA Christmas Wishlist

'tis the season of gifts and wishlists! JPM plays Santa's consultant and lists down the best Christmas gift for each PBA team.

read more

The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards

The results are finally here! Find out who won the hearts of the PinoyExchange community in The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards!

read more

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ANIKA073108 View Post
    now ko lang nakita thread na ito...if you still need the tagalog missalette please state your email add and i'll send it to you...i got this missalette from malate church.....they give you choices kasi during orientation, if you want your ceremony in tagalog or english...
    ako din po pahingi ng copy ng tagalog misallette kung meron po pati invites in tagalog (pati pano pg sbe n mas prefer nmen n monetary gifts n lang.. )..email add q po is [email protected]..salamat po ng marami in advance..

tagalog misalet

ako po need ko po..
    here's my e-mail add
    [email protected]
    thanks in advance

now ko lang nakita thread na ito...if you still need the tagalog missalette please state your email add and i'll send it to you...i got this missalette from malate church.....they give you choices kasi during orientation, if you want your ceremony in tagalog or english...

if its fine with you, please send me a copy of ur tagalog misalette.I badly need that for my wedding...

thank you so much!!!

hi

Hi. sana nag lolog in ka pa sa account mo na to..baka pwedeng makahingi ng tagalog missalette.

salamat ng marami.

[email protected]

hi anika!

pls send me tagalog oe english missalette.. my wedding is on April 2012..Please send it to [email protected].

Thanks in advance!

16. Advertisement

tagalog wedding missalette

Hi Anika! pde din pahingi ng tagalog missalette? tnx in advance. [email protected]

You're Invited to the 2nd Kasal.com Prep Talk!

Greetings from Kasal.com: the Essential Filipino Wedding Guide!

Kasal.com would like to invite you and your partner to a fun-filling LUNCH at Paul Calvin's Diner on November 25, Sunday, 12:00-3:00PM for some wedding preparations banter with soon-to-weds and wedding bloggers. Save the date and know how you can help other soon-to-weds with your wedding planning experiences and stories to share.

Please RSVP with the following details via email, FB or mobile on or before November 20, 2012:

Yes, I will be attending the Kasal.com Prep Talk on November 25, 2012.
    or
    Sorry, I will not be able to make it.

Name of Couple:
    Wedding Date:
    Bride's FB/Twitter:
    Groom's FB/Twitter:
    Wedding Blog:
    Mobile:

The event is free.

See you there!

Warm Regards,

Kasal.com Team
    The essential Philippine wedding planning guide.
    http://www.kasal.com
    E-mail: [email protected]
    DL: 632) 415-9249

See us also in Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Kasal.com
    Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kasaldotcom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2