Join now and get a chance to win advanced screening tickets to The Hangover 3!read more
Alaska beat Ginebra 104-80 in game 3, sweeping the series and bagging the Commissioner's Cup title.read more
Summer seems to be ending, but the feeling doesn't have to end. Check out this list for awesome road-trip getaways!read more
The NU Lady Bulldogs outlast the AdU Lady Falcons in 4 sets, taking their first trip to the Shakey's V-league finals.read more
Guess the theme! Have you seen Twilight, Sister Act and these other movies? Share your thoughts and reviews in here!read more
methinks it ain't ur friend who's preggy but good luck to ya.
methinks *** you r thinkin... hehehe... how i wish she's preggy...
docs: would you recommend using those pregnancy test kits you could buy in the groceries? and how about their effectivity/accuracy?
ammenorhea (but this may be due to stress& hormonal imbalance)
nausea and vomiting/morning sickness (this varies from person to person or it may be a sign oF PMS)
engorgement,tenderness of the breast and tingling sensation of the nipples (this may be a sign of PMS and not pregnancy)
urinary frequency (lumalaki ksi ang uterus(to accumulate the growing fetus) sunod naiipit *** urinary bladder kaya ka parating ng-uurinate but then again this may be a sign of UTI)
prominent veins in the breast (because of milk accumulation)
mood swings, irritability, food cravings (this may be a sign of PMS and and not pregnancy)
(+) pregnancy test result
Braxton-Hicks contraction (painless contractions felt by the pregnant woman)
Chadwick's sign (bluish discoloration of the vagina)
Goodell's sign (softening of the cervix)
Hegar's sign (softening of the uterus)
Quickening (fetal movement felt by the mother)
Ballottement (rebounding of the fetus felt by the examiner)
(+) Fetal Heart tones
Note: Doc, please correct me if i am wrong... thank you
there is a possibility, although very little.
considering that it's 3-5 days after her (1st day of) period, i don't think so. the endometrium of her uterus is not suitable for implantation.
the possibility of getting pregnant when doing it 1-3 days after menstruation is remote.
if her menstruation is regular and if she had sex 2-3 days after the last day of her menstruation, there is a slight possibility that she might get pregnant since it is near the peak/ovulation period (which is usually on the 14th day of the cycle). From what I've learned from class, the safe days are from days 1-7 (menstrual period) and days 22-28 (a week before the menstrual period) since during these days, no secondary oocyte is present, therefore, no fertilization will occur. =)
u see, I have a regular menstrual cycle, I usually have it every 4th day of the month. My last menstrual period was on april 4-9. my boy and I had contact on april 30. does that mean I知 fertile at that time? And is it possible for me to conceive a baby if we made love ng day na yun? I知 delayed for 2 weeks now, which worries me a lot. I took 2 pregnancy tests, one on may 6 and the other on may 13. both tests were negative. I followed the instructions really carefully coz I知 afraid of obtaining false results, I even did it early in the morning, midstream catch (tama ba?) yung ginawa ko. Is that too early for me to be relieved?
if you had sex on april 30th, then that would be your cycle day 27 which would most likely mean that you weren't fertile at that time. ovulation usually occurs on the 14th day of a woman's cycle. to know your cycle days, count from the first day of your period.
PS: please use birth control (if you are not using one right now) if you do not want to get pregnant anytime soon.
you may be not fertile at that time... and u say that u had pregnancy test and the result is negative... umay not be pregnant... pregnancy test are upto 95% accurate if u use it correctly....Originally Posted by funkstar
hello... um, how safe is withdrawal? my bf and i are doing it w/o any protection and im really scared to get pregnant. please help! tnx!
well actually withdrawal method is not considered as a family planning method by some health care provider... one thing is that during coitus pre-cum may be produced and some people says that it contain sperm, another thing is that for first-timers controlling the sensation is hard is sometimes it is not executed properly... well for some people they say that this method is effective... with that i dont know but i recommend other ways of family planning such as use of contraceptives like barrier method (eg condom), pills, injectibles etc... if u want u can still use natural family planning method.. its also effective...Originally Posted by crazee_mee
my bf and i are planning to have a baby, ask ko *** if ma pregy ba ako if nag do kami during my fertile period but may discharge ako ng pagka brown. they say it's an old blood daw.tnx
fertile mucus resembles egg whites. sticky-clear yung discharge mo if you are fertile.
this is the straightest i can get to the facts. please try to help me out.
1. i've kept a calendar of my menstrual cycles for five years. shortest cycle is 27 days and longest is 35 days. only twice in that five years there's been an alien 42 day cycle.
2. i last had my period start on august 31
3. i had sex on september 16 and it was unprotected sex. i tried that it would not be so, but the condom i brought didn't fit. i'm not on the pill either. i supposed we should have stopped right then but i'm stupid and i went on ahead. i already admit that i'm stupid. but please read on.
4. he didn't come inside me. i am very sure he withdrawn it successfully.
5. but i heard of instances when the guy withdrew and the girl still conceived anyway.
6. i'm supposed to have my period start on sept 27 to oct 5 but it didn't come.
7. on oct 5 i tested for pregnancy with the test kit you can but from a store and it said negative.
8. also on oct 5 i went to a doctor and she said the test kit result was pretty reliable because it's been five weeks since my last period and it would have showed if i was pregnant or not.
9. also on that day she gave me pills to take everyday to induce my menstruation.
10. she said if i use up all the pills and my period still doesn't come two weeks after i would have to test for pregnancy again. (so i don't really know how sure she was when she said #8).
11 also on the day i told her i was discharging somehting smelly down there and she gave me a prescription of antibiotics. she said it's not STD, just a bacterial infection.
12. i have used up all the pills and it's oct 12 and my period still hasn't come.
13. my doctor said to come back on the 19th but I'M SCARED AS HELL. I can't sit and stay put and concentrate if there's still a possibility i'm pregnant.
13. am i pregnant?? or could the antibiotic or the bacterial infection be causing my period to be delayed?
any women with similar experiences i would really appreciate it if you helped me.
just buy another kit to be sure. good luck
you need to go back to your ob-gyne to have another pregnancy test done and also to follow-up on your bacterial infection. It might seem scary but its the only way to know for sure. good luck
today is the 20th. did u see your ob yesterday? how's it?