PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: PLDT Clinches Final Four Berth

PLDT clinched a guaranteed Final Four slot by taking care of Cagayan in three hard-earned sets, 25-22, 25-21, 25-22.

read more

PHOTOS: Ateneo Wins in the Clutch Again

Kiefer Ravena made another clutch shot at the dying minutes of the game, cementing an Ateneo win over the UE Red Warriors, 78-73.

read more

The La Salle-Ateneo Rivalry

The greatest rivalry in Philippine sports provided another classic on Sunday to the delight of diehard basketball fans.

read more

UAAP Basketball 2nd Round Schedule

Planning to catch a game before the season ends? Check out the 2nd round schedule for UAAP basketball!

read more

Top Celebrity Loveteams!

No surprises! They still rule the loveteam forum, but there's no space for complacency, because another couple might just steal their slot.

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: What If

What If could very well be the best romantic comedy of this generation.

read more

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    I'd go for great taste 3 in 1. mas mura ng konti sa Nescafe at mas matapang yung regular 3 in 1 nila

masarap pala yung mocha mint coffee ng great taste

"It's just a flesh wound.." cyberfunk's Avatar
    Nescafe ok na.. Yung mga 3 in 1 from San Miguel di ko magustuhan. May bitter after taste as if they mixed in some bitter ingredients to make it seem stronger.

Kopiko 3-in-1 brown coffee is kinda good.
    great taste is good as well.

I like how strong San Mig Coffee's EXTRA STRONG is. I fill a bigger than average cup though.

For the longest time (I exaggerate, months lang), I've gone with Kopiko (the brown coffee you people mention, I can't seem to find). Mas marami din ang laman per sachet.

I tried to avoid it but I keep coming back to Nescafe. It smells the best for me and tastes just as good. Yung P5 sachet nila medyo marami din ang laman. I think they also changed the formulation (is this even the right term?) that even cold/iced, it tasted great. Dati kasi yung regular nila pag na-try mong gawing cold, nakakasuka ang lasa. Or maybe it was just me.

If I want to have a coffee with a kick, the Nescafe INTENSE variant is ok enough, too.

Haven't tried other 3in1 brands yet.

i usually mix 1 sachet of nescafe orig with 1 sachet of nescafe sweet and creamy

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean_Dragon View Post
    What's you choice among the many brands in the market?
    my faves are:
    UCC
    maxwell
    nescafe extra rich (the dark green one)

there are LOTS of good japanese brands that make instant 3-in-1 coffee mixes, and i like it that their mixes have that little bitter kick kahit may cream siya.

dati nung bago pa ang duty free phils may 3-in-1 silang napakasarap pero nawala na yun. i have long forgotten the brand, sad talaga.

the local nescafe bothers me a lot, kasi yung creamer nila is infused with some sort of coconut flavored something. one day narinig ko sa dzmm ang sabi ng isang virgin coconut oil distributor magaling daw ang VCO kaya daw ito ginagamit for the local non-dairy creamers. i later dissolved a packet of the nescafe 3-in-1 and indeed may amoy gata or processed coconut something ang aroma ng nescafe 3-in-1. i do not mean to make sira to the local brand pero this is my opinion.

"It's just a flesh wound.." cyberfunk's Avatar
    This one is good.. really good. The best I tried so far..

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/2500/img00403.jpg

nescafe sweet and creamy. affordable na masarap.

kaso bihira ko na makita sa groceries. pero ok lang, bawal na ako sa coffee

Kopiko has my tongue yearning for it

+1 on cyberfunk's choice, Good Day.
    I think it's made in Malaysia or Indonesia, but well distributed here sa local supermarkets. I prefer the hazelnut or cooling coffee variant. :P

Nakita ko nga yugn Good Day Vanilla Latte sa grocery.. masarap?? Meron pa atang mocha e.

Lagi namin binibili din ngayon yung Great Taste na Mocha Mint. Meron pa sila yung Black Forest flavor pero di ko pa nasubukan.

kaffe de oro, yung green box. its creamy yet strong. super sarap with breakfast. try nyo! mura pa.

para sa akin, number 1 pa rin ang Nescafe 3-in-1

My favorite is "Relax" by Nescafe, it has Camomile, really relaxing and tastes good...

16. Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by delphic_oracle View Post
    I like how strong San Mig Coffee's EXTRA STRONG is.
    i agree. but i it's the sugar-free extra strong i alway buy.

Quote Originally Posted by larinne View Post

the local nescafe bothers me a lot, kasi yung creamer nila is infused with some sort of coconut flavored something. one day narinig ko sa dzmm ang sabi ng isang virgin coconut oil distributor magaling daw ang VCO kaya daw ito ginagamit for the local non-dairy creamers. i later dissolved a packet of the nescafe 3-in-1 and indeed may amoy gata or processed coconut something ang aroma ng nescafe 3-in-1. i do not mean to make sira to the local brand pero this is my opinion.
    so you also noticed that. yeah, iba lasa niya siguro because of the creamer nga. kaya siguro distinct lasa ng Nescafe.

My friend once told me that he had a Viet colleague who actually brought Nescafe coffee (made in Vietnam) because ibang-iba daw ang lasa ng Nescafe dito.

Vietnamese coffee tastes good too btw.

fave ko rin pala yung black forest flavor ng great taste... tsaka yung choco fudge ng nescafe. at syempre kopiko...
    Last edited by pink_angel65; Jul 8, 2010 at 11:34 PM.

fave ko rin pala yung black forest flavor ng great taste... tsaka yung choco fudge ng nescafe. at syempre kopiko...

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast