PEx Highlights

Inflatable robot Baymax takes the spotlight!

In Disney's Big Hero 6, a plus-sized inflatable robot named Baymax makes a difference in the life of teen prodigy Hiro Hamada.

read more

PHOTOS: 'Captain Hook' Too Much for Ginebra

Mac Cardona impressed in a vintage 'Captain Hook' performance, putting up 25 points and 6 rebounds to lead NLEX over Ginebra, 97-81.

read more

PEx Halloween: Pinoy Horror Stories

Nakakita ka na ba ng aswang o multo? Nakaramdam ng masamang spirito at mga maligno? Kwento mo na dito!

read more

Top Male Celebrities

Did Joshua Garcia keep his spot as PEx's Top Male Celeb? Find out here!

read more

REVIEW: Beauty in a Bottle

Beauty in a Bottle is worth the look thanks to its witty and poignant script and terrific performances from its cast.

read more

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Blows Out Kia

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters defeated Kia Sorento in a blowout, 117-88.

read more

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    ^^ kaya dapat, always ask for 2nd, 3rd, even 4th opinion.... and also prayers na God will lead you to the right decision

i recommend Dra. Faida Reyes in med city & Dra. Elsie Pascua in St. Lukes

In search for OB-GYNE at UST Hospital

Hi peeps, hi docs!

could anyone of you recommend an OB-GYNE at the UST Hospital? Preferably female and open to young, sexually active women(my friend's have had experience wherein they were reprimanded :P). Mejo kinakabahan ako kasi first time ko magpatingin if ever

Dra Corazon Lim, ok siya. Shes my ob since 1992.

i'm following my heart. :)
    sus! ang dami dun..

Dra Corazon Lim, Dra Ruth Gutierrez, Dra Gamilla (forgot her first name though), Dra Buenafe Apepe, Dra Co Huy (i'm not sure kung Isabel *** first name nya).. some were my profs and they're all good.

^^ anyone specializes in reproductive endo?

i'm following my heart. :)
    ^^ i'll ask.. then i'll let you know..

Dr. Aileen Manalo is affiliated with PGH has a clinic in front of the hospital as well. She's good...been with her during patient rounds. I just don't know if she has a clinic at UST.

regptrp_md2b thanks, i'll wait for your reply

tintable i know her clinic at PGH!! i am deciding on who to see. I have 3 options:

1. Dr. Aileen Manalo
    2. Dra. Silao (also has a clinic in front of PGH,same bldg with Dra. manalo)
    3. Jovelle Laoag-Fernandez = anyone heard of her? I heard she has lots of affiliations and achievements...

Carey - On!
    Si Doc.Poblete OB ng mommy ko sa UST.

ako si Dr. Corazon Lim OB ko... pro nde p ko tpos patingin sa kanya... pro sa tingin komagaling nga ***...

hi...anyone here know dra. Decena of UST? ok ba sya sa tingin nyo? hindi ba sya masyadong mahal sumingil? sino pang ok na OB dito sa manila? san maganda manganak pero di naman malaki yung gastos

how about a good OB in Asian Hospital? i've tried 2 different doctors there, and i wasn't satisfied w/ both. anybody can recommend 1? thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by annecy
    how about a good OB in Asian Hospital? i've tried 2 different doctors there, and i wasn't satisfied w/ both. anybody can recommend 1? thanks!
    Have you seen Dr. Eileen Manalo?
    She was my ob/gyn and I feel very comfortable with her.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpybear
    Have you seen Dr. Eileen Manalo?
    She was my ob/gyn and I feel very comfortable with her.
    thanks, grumpybear! haven't tried her yet, though i've heard of her na. almost tried her in makati med, but she wasn't in that time. so, she holds ofc din in Asian huh? i think i'll try her. thanks !

^^ doesn't she has a clinic neaR PGH?

I would say Dr. Angela "Angge" Aguilar of Friendly Care Clinic and Cardinal Santos ..she specialicizes in reproductive endo, fertility etc.. she's actually my obgyne...she's so nice and warm..

My wife's OB Dra. Eileen Manalo. Two thumbs up!

danicalstix any clinic aside from cardinal santos?

anybody know a reproductive endo in asian hospital?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast