Paano ba magluto ng masarap ng spaghetti? | Food and Drinks | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

Sino ang sikat?

Maiden?Lizquen?Jadine? Sino ang pinaka hot na loveteam ngayon? Ilaban na ang inyong paborito dito!

read more

FEATURED FORUM: Tech Today

Techno buffs, this is the right place for you. Are you craving for some tech updates and flashback topics? Check this out!

read more

Credit card management tips

Are you holding your first credit card? Get some tips on how to properly manage your CC in this thread!

read more

PSL or SVL?

Ano ang mas patok na volleyball league sa bansa? Win-win situation para sa volleyball buddies natin! Pilipinas volleyball, pagusapan na dito!

read more

Next Attraction!

Looking for the hottest movie spoilers and news? Check out our movie forum for more insider bits about your favorite movies!

read more

BPO job openings!

Find the latest call center job openings in this forum!

read more

X

We just need a few minutes of your time. Tell us what you think of PinoyExchange!

Click here

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1. #1

    Paano ba magluto ng masarap ng spaghetti?

    Paano ba magluto ng masarap na spaghetti? Yung lasa na hahanap-hanapin...

  2. #2
    Depende sa panalasa mo mam.... karamihan sa mga pinoy mahilig sa manamis-namis eh.... ako naman, spicy trip ko hehe, i'm just a pm away if you wanna know my recipe

  3. #3
    spageti pesto.....na may mga hipon at madaming bawang.....tsalap

    buy pesto paste and spaghetti

    cook spageti

    cook hipon
    gisa bawang, then sabay hipon
    put pesto on ginisa

    put sauce on spagheti
    halo halo mo

    kain na!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_316 View Post
    Depende sa panalasa mo mam.... karamihan sa mga pinoy mahilig sa manamis-namis eh.... ako naman, spicy trip ko hehe, i'm just a pm away if you wanna know my recipe
    post mo na dali, kailangan ko ren :P

  5. #5
    eto recipe ng ate ko...

    Spaghetti Sauce

    ¼ kilo ground beef
    ¼ kilo ground pork
    ½ cup onions chopped
    1 tbsp. garlic minced
    ½ cup celery chopped
    ½ cup green and red bell pepper
    1 cup tomato sauce
    ¼ cup tomato paste (if not available add ½ cup tomato sauce)
    1 cup catsup
    2 tbsp. Italian seasoning
    ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
    4 cups broth or water
    Salt to taste
    MSG
    ¼ cup flour dissolves in a little water for thickening

    Sauté garlic, onion then beef until it change color, pour tomato sauce, paste, then catsup, Italian seasoning, and ground beef. Pour the broth. Let boil for 20 minutes in a low flame. Stir once in a while. Put the celery, red and green bell pepper, MSG and salt. Pour the flour and simmer a little.

  6. #6

    Wink with carrots

    Add mo na rin pinong pino na carrots. Kung half kilo na ground beef at 1 kilo na noodles, add 3 big carrots,. Masarap, nutritious pa. Kids won't notice na may carrots pala dahil finely chopped.
    Quote Originally Posted by avonlea View Post
    eto recipe ng ate ko...

    Spaghetti Sauce

    ¼ kilo ground beef
    ¼ kilo ground pork
    ½ cup onions chopped
    1 tbsp. garlic minced
    ½ cup celery chopped
    ½ cup green and red bell pepper
    1 cup tomato sauce
    ¼ cup tomato paste (if not available add ½ cup tomato sauce)
    1 cup catsup
    2 tbsp. Italian seasoning
    ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
    4 cups broth or water
    Salt to taste
    MSG
    ¼ cup flour dissolves in a little water for thickening

    Sauté garlic, onion then beef until it change color, pour tomato sauce, paste, then catsup, Italian seasoning, and ground beef. Pour the broth. Let boil for 20 minutes in a low flame. Stir once in a while. Put the celery, red and green bell pepper, MSG and salt. Pour the flour and simmer a little.

  7. #7
    how bout tasty 'no meat' spaghetti sauces?

  8. #8
    haluin mo ng may pagmamahal!

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Seal of Command
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Howling Fjord
    Be generous with Italian seasoning and Allspice.

  11. #11
    kung **** mo mas masarap ang gamitin mo panggisa ay olive oil.. iba ang dating nya promise!

  12. #12
    Alta Moderator hydrangea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Azucarera de Papa
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonga View Post
    how bout tasty 'no meat' spaghetti sauces?
    use mushrooms in lieu of the ground beef.

  13. #13
    We always put liverspread and a bit of pineapple juice to enhance the taste of meat and sweetness of the sauce.

  14. #14
    trial and error.

    do not skimp on your ingredients. the best ones often produce the best dishes with the proper spices.

    i use ground beef, i like the texture.

  15. #15
    fresh basil leaves, romano and/or parmesan cheese enhances spaghetti's flavor

  16. #16
    allow your sauceto reduce by half. you can really taste the difference.

  17. #17
    WWE VIDEOS for SALE xtrm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    PM or EMAIL me
    wag gagamit ng Ketchup

  18. #18
    not interested
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    far far away
    Sarap... don't forget lots of tabasco or hotsauce! Hungrrryy! And to wash it down with a big cold glass of water.

  19. #19
    bawal mag UFC?

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by mysweetie75 View Post
    Sarap... don't forget lots of tabasco or hotsauce! Hungrrryy! And to wash it down with a big cold glass of water.
    an ice cold beer for me

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  









X