PEx Highlights

MOVIE REVIEW: Guardians of the Galaxy

While most superhero movies focus on brawn power and visuals, central to Guardians is its heart and wit.

read more

Kenshin Stars, Director to Visit Manila

Director Keishi Otomo and actors Takeru Satoh, Emi Takei and Munetaka Aoki are flying to Manila to grace the Premiere of Kyoto Inferno.

read more

UAAP Basketball Power Rankings: Week 3

There's a new number one in this week's UAAP Basketball Power Rankings.

read more

FIBA Worlds Feature: Building National Teams

A look back on how the RP national teams were formed in the "open basketball" era.

read more

Join The Agency

Register for The Agency, PEx's newest Showbiz RPG!

read more

PHOTOS: NU Clobbers Adamson

The NU Bulldogs win a laugher against the Adamson Soaring Falcons, 62-25, the lowest scoring output in recent memory.

read more

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast

pampaliit ng tiyan

guys pano magpaliit ng tyan? actually ok naman ibang part ng katawan ko. dati la ako tyan.. pero ngayon unti unting lumolobo dahil siguro sa nakaraang christmas vacation. hahahaha

nakakaliit ba sit-ups? ano suggestions nyo?

i was just thinking...nakakapagpaliit ba ng tiyan yung pag-hula-hoop? some say that belly dancing can flatten your tummy. since halos pareho naman sila ng movement, makakatulong kaya ang pag-hulahoop?

NO such thing as spot reduction...... You have to lose fat from all over your body.
    As the physically weak man can make himself strong by careful and patient training, so the man of weak thoughts can make them strong by exercising himself in right thinking.

From "As a Man Thinketh" By James Allen

Tragically Beautiful HiPPiEcHiC's Avatar
    Use an Exercise Ball.

diet + exercise. it's that simple (though not easy to do). try being more active and cutting back on fat and sugar intake. any drink that has calories is a no-no.

don't eat to much rice... Yes, yes, yes...

Head Coach aka The Sheriff
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdel View Post
    don't eat to much rice... Yes, yes, yes...
    No...don't eat too much FOOD. Rice is not your enemy.....no, no, no.

Quote Originally Posted by keets View Post
    i was just thinking...nakakapagpaliit ba ng tiyan yung pag-hula-hoop? some say that belly dancing can flatten your tummy. since halos pareho naman sila ng movement, makakatulong kaya ang pag-hulahoop?

Hula Hoop....what is this...1955? How do these silly ideas get integrated into mainstream thought? I'm sorry...I just heard this from a middle-aged woman the other day who never worked out a day in her life as she suggested it to her daughter who wanted to join the gym. Half of the people nearby began laughing and had to leave to save the poor old woman from embarassment.

Hula hoop....let's have some common sense. It will do NOTHING significant, or it would have lasted in the MAINSTREAM since it came out 50 YEARS AGO (or longer).

Quote Originally Posted by HiPPiEcHiC View Post
    Use an Exercise Ball.

To do what exactly? And once you've plateaued using most exercise ball movements, what is next?

Right now i'm taking CARNIFIT, it's an instant green tea with L Carnitine drink.... one of the effects nya is liliit ang tummy mo. Nakaka one week pa lang ako, and lost 2 lbs, so far.... long way to go.... but so far, so good.... malaki pa dapat ko bawasin, haha...

san ba available yang CARNIFIT? wala bang side effects yan?

do exercise regularly,walk at least 30 minutes a day if you don't want to run.

para magka 6pack kelangan daw bumaba yung body fat % mo to 14%...there no such thing as spot reduction...pag puro ka situps and sabi pa nga parang lalaki pa chan mo kasi lalaki abdominal muscles mo...

Quote Originally Posted by Bchemist View Post
    No...don't eat too much FOOD. Rice is not your enemy.....no, no, no.
    isn't rice Food ? with lots of Starch (Carbo)yes , yes, yes...

^
    I will illustrate an example to give my understanding on BChemist's statement

Sisig + rice = People would remove the rice thinking that it's the reason why they get fat. Having the mindset that eliminating the carbs solved the problem, they eat the entire sisig alone not knowing that it's the sisig which plays a higher contribution to the fat gain.

In my case, I could not imagine removing my carbs since they are my source of energy. My diet is high carb and yet, my abs are showing. It's the quality of food that matters. Peace.

did i say not to eat rice?

1 cup of Rice for breakfast!= 7 days week
    1 cup of Rice for lunch!= 7 days a week
    1 cup of Rice for supper!= 7 days week
    = 21 cups of rice a week. way, way,way... too much . some people eat 2 cups of rice or more in one sitting. it's not healthy.

I'm not saying not to eat rice. just cut back !!

Ice (Shabu) is the best way ,if you want to lose weight, your beer belly, love handles & front teeth.and also lose your life...too ....I'm not user, I'm just hearing it.so I do'nt really know....if there's truth to it.

-=fly high=-
    As for me, for a year, I tried not to drink softdrinks and 16 situps a day well... i trimmed down my tummy PLUS my puson

isn't rice Food ? with lots of Starch (Carbo)yes , yes, yes...
    No, IT'S NOT A STARCH!!!!

Who are you to give advice? Do you have a biochem degree? Are you a fitness professional.

I'm so fed up with the stupidity on these forums. I'm taking an indefinite leave of absence. Lucky for those who actually are here to learn and not to annoy, we have blakedaddy and massmonster.

And to your post below, is it NOT POSSIBLE for people to have enough of THEIR OWN common sense to NOT eat a cup of rice in every meal?!?

People like you are amazing. I'd love to see what you look like. I'm serious. Come and speak with me in person at Eclipse in Mabini, and we'll compare abs. I eat rice all the time....and I'm 32 years old with a slow metabolism. The difference between you and I is that I have COMMON SENSE.

Ice (Shabu) is the best way ,if you want to lose weight, your beer belly, love handles & front teeth.and also lose your life...too ....I'm not user, I'm just hearing it.so I do'nt really know....if there's truth to it.
    Then if you don't know, SHUT UP! Nobody is asking for your "qualified medical/nutritional advice".

Or how about this....you can start a blog where maybe 4 people a month will stumble upon it per month to hear about your irrelevant life. I'm going away to work on what matters....helping others.

If you stay here to annoy others, that's your perogative.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast