Where can I buy vegetable seeds? | Home and Garden | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

French Open 2016

Catch the latest tennis updates in this thread. Are your favorites ruling the court so far?

read more

REVIEW: Love Me Tommorow

Love Me Tomorrow tells a story that revolves around the thought THAT age does not matter in love.

read more

Warcraft The Movie

Calling all gamers! Here is a movie you should not miss! Participate in the movie thread to get Warcraft PEx pins!

read more

Childhood treats you miss!

What are the snacks from your childhood you still crave for until now? Let us do a foodie throwback!

read more

PEx Movie Club

Movie buffs unite! We are bringing back PEx movie club! Do you want to be part of the new movie PExkada? Raise your hand!

read more

PROMO: X-Men

Join the promo for a chance to win exclusive X-Men movie items! Check out this thread for details.

read more

X

Where can I buy vegetable seeds?

I am planning to create a backyard vegetable garden... Where can I buy good quality seeds?

Hi,

You have many options but since Iam a trainee of Harbest Agribusiness on growing hi value vegetables, I recommend Harbest.
    www.harbest.com --> they have outlets in SM Megamall and other locations.

Manila Seedling Bank at the corner of EDSA and Quezon Avenue.

Lightbulb Try the market

Some good quality seeds can be extracted from the good quality fruits and vegetables that are sold in your local markets!

Thanks for the help!!!!

I cant seem to connect to www.harbest.com

Wide varieties of Flower, Vegetable and Herb Seeds for sale

We sell wide varieties of Flower, Vegetable and Herb Seeds. Great for Gardeners and Hobbyist. Visit our website at www.geocities.com/mister_seeds/