how do i make a cash advance letter? | The Working Filipino | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

All about credit cards

Here's a quick link for those who are looking for credit card information in the forum. Hope this helps!

read more

FOOD: Amazing Adobo

A pinoy table is not complete without Adobo. Different tastes, same yummy effect! Check out some of the easiest adobo recipes you can try here.

read more

Job position for BPO newbies

Answer this poll for a chance to win a GC from PEx! What is the best job position for call center newbies?

read more

UAAP: Tamaraws VS Bulldogs

Who will end the first round with a win? UAAP fans are talking about the game here. Be part of the game!

read more

PEx Classics: Yaya stories

Balikan natin ang isa sa pinaka patok na usapan dito sa PEx. Heto na ang kwela at anti-bad vibes na kwento tungkol sa mga house angels!

read more

Say it with love!

Babe,honey or beh? Ano ang terms of endearment niyo? Mas sweet nga ba pag unique? Pakilig names, share mo na dito!

read more

how do i make a cash advance letter?

pano ba gumawa ng cash advance letter? kailangan ko kasi mag cash advance ng P2k. lets say ang reason is Family's financial problem. paturo naman pano gawa ng letter. nahihiya kasi **** ako sa boss ko sabihin ito

Why don't you send a direct to the point email to him first then talk and detail it to him in person. Something like:

Hi [boss' name],

I need to ask you a big favor. This would take only a few minutes of your time. Please let me know when it is best to talk to you in private.

Thanks and regards,
    [you, the company peon]

The format:

Dear Sir:

I request a cash advance of Two Thousand Pesos (P2,000.00) to cover financial problems in my family. I propose to repay the advance over ___ months, and authorize the company to deduct the amount of P___ from my salary from __ until the advance is fully paid.

Thank you for your consideration.
    The advice:

Think several times before asking for this. Is this really needed? As an employer, I do not appreciate cash advance requests for personal reasons, unless the reasons have to do with unfortunate events (disease, death, natural calamities, fire, etc). If it is because you are having problems making ends meet, a cash advance is not the solution.