how do i make a cash advance letter? | The Working Filipino | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

Best sisig in the metro!

Do you want it crispy or not? Know where to find the best sisig here!

read more

Favorite Coldplay songs

What is your favorite Coldplay hymn? Tell us the story behind it in this thread!

read more

NOW SHOWING: Secret Life of Pets

Here is another movie for the kids and kids at heart. Find out more reasons to watch this movie in this thread!

read more

PROMO: War Dogs Items!

Get a chance to win exclusive movie items by joining this promo. Check this thread for more info.

read more

What's next for Valdez?

What should be her next move? Let the phenom story continue here!

read more

UAAP Season 79

The clash of the biggest names in collegiate sports will begin on September 3! Are you ready for UAAP season 79?

read more

X

We just need a few minutes of your time. Tell us what you think of PinoyExchange!

Click here

how do i make a cash advance letter?

pano ba gumawa ng cash advance letter? kailangan ko kasi mag cash advance ng P2k. lets say ang reason is Family's financial problem. paturo naman pano gawa ng letter. nahihiya kasi **** ako sa boss ko sabihin ito

Why don't you send a direct to the point email to him first then talk and detail it to him in person. Something like:

Hi [boss' name],

I need to ask you a big favor. This would take only a few minutes of your time. Please let me know when it is best to talk to you in private.

Thanks and regards,
    [you, the company peon]

hehe.

The format:

Dear Sir:

I request a cash advance of Two Thousand Pesos (P2,000.00) to cover financial problems in my family. I propose to repay the advance over ___ months, and authorize the company to deduct the amount of P___ from my salary from __ until the advance is fully paid.

Thank you for your consideration.
    The advice:

Think several times before asking for this. Is this really needed? As an employer, I do not appreciate cash advance requests for personal reasons, unless the reasons have to do with unfortunate events (disease, death, natural calamities, fire, etc). If it is because you are having problems making ends meet, a cash advance is not the solution.