PEx Highlights

Solo Backpackers: Get Up and Go!

Planning to escape the rigors of the metro soon? Join the Solo Backpackers thread and get insights and tips from fellow PExers about traveling alone!

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

PHOTOS: TNT Dismantle NLEX to Get First Win

The Talk N Text Tropang Texters made quick work of the NLEX Road Warriors, getting their first win of the Phillipine Cup, 103-81.

read more

PBA: Still 'Liga ng Bayan' after 40 Years

We list down ten compelling reasons, on why the PBA has remained relevant to Filipinos today since its inception in 1975.

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Rallies Past Blackwater

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters avoided an upset loss to the Blackwater Elite thanks to a late rally in the 4th quarter, 82-75.

read more

Page 31 of 200 FirstFirst ... 21 30 31 32 41 81 131 ... LastLast
    malmd

i sent you a pm.. thanks for your attention.

Smile rhino

hello,

I am just new here, Im a guy 23 years old, and nasa labas ngayon ng pinas,

im planning to undergo rhinoplasty by december sana, kasi dun lang vacation ko,
    dec 18 nasa pinas na ako then jan 4 alis ng pinas.

pwede na ba itong span of time para magundergo ng rhinoplasty?
    kelangan pa ba ng check-up etc?

any recommended surgeons for rhinoplasty?
    also the price range?

for those who are interested to see my current structure of my nose, please pm me your email add.

medyo naffrustrate narin ako, hehehe

I read most of the post,

pero as far as i understand, gore-tex is very much far better than silicone.

anyone wants to share their before and after rhinoplasty,
    kindly send your pictures in my email. iconic_icon@yahoo.com

I hope Doc H can help me.

thanks
    Last edited by iconic_icon; Aug 28, 2009 at 08:26 AM. Reason: update contents

hello!

Question lang po, bakit parang yung inner canthus ng eyes sumisingkit after noselift? what is mostly done after this case happens? Kung sakaling ayaw ng client maapektuhan yung shape ng eyes niya? may iba kasi diba parang nag ne-new look after the operation? (as in na alter/change yung image)

And another thing, those who had rhinoplasty tapos umiba yung looks, do they need to change their picture sa passport? (Siyempre, Iím wondering baka pagdudahan sa Immigration)

Thanks sa magrereply!

Quote Originally Posted by Milkk View Post
    hello!

Question lang po, bakit parang yung inner canthus ng eyes sumisingkit after noselift? what is mostly done after this case happens? Kung sakaling ayaw ng client maapektuhan yung shape ng eyes niya? may iba kasi diba parang nag ne-new look after the operation? (as in na alter/change yung image)

And another thing, those who had rhinoplasty tapos umiba yung looks, do they need to change their picture sa passport? (Siyempre, Iím wondering baka pagdudahan sa Immigration)

Thanks sa magrereply!
    nababanat because of the rhino implant. if the doc is good, temporary lang pagiging halata niya. it would be mababatak ng konti but not after 6 months so di na dapat halata. the skin should have adjusted na by that time. choose your surgeon well. tapos look at the before and after work niya para you can more or less assess if he is capable to make it na di batak *** eyes and ganun kahalata.

you have to get a certificate stating you did undergo surgery to show the airport personnel/ immigration incase mahalata nila or masita ka na hindi ikaw ang nasa passport photo.

hope this helps

thanx sis lizzychic!

Now, i know that... ganun pala yun? hehe thank you sa information!

I've assisted twice na sa medical center na pinagtratrabahuan ko (noselift) pero ordinary nosejob procedure lang siya... In fact, local anesthesia ang inapplied and silicone implant nga nilagay (after siya being adjusted and carved by the surgeon) (take note: masakit tignan...huhu kasi parang yung cartilage ata ng nose sinisira ba yun? prior to insertion ng silicone) Pero, i did'nt bother to ask na at that time... hehe dito lang...

up for this thread! very informative

yay!

Quote Originally Posted by pinuy_aku View Post
    Bernadette Sembrano, Kara David, Mel Tiangco, Korina Sanchez, Lea Salonga, Claudine Barretto, Sharon Cuneta (alars), Judy Ann Santos, Sarah Geronimo, Piolo Pascual, Diether Ocampo, Bea Alonzo, Kris Aquino ... you name it.. lahat halos sila nagpaayos ng ilong. Nothing wrong with it for me. Mga diyosa't dyoso kaya sila ngayon.

Yung mga obvious:

Kara David
    Charlene Gonzales
    Lani Misalucha
    Joey Albert
    Regine Velasquez (yung tip niya kasi parang inipit)

-totoo ba? hay akala ko, ako lang nakahalata sa nose ni kara david kasi nung sumalis sya sa extra challenge tapos nananalo sya ng 1 or 2 million pesos pango nose nya. then lately pagnakikita ko na sya sabi ko "parang iba yung ilong" although hindi halata thats why sinabi ko false memory ko lang siguro yung "pangong" ilong nya..

question lang,

kapag malaki ang nose pero di naman pango, malapad lang and mataba and gusto mo lang pumayat siya and lumiit, anong procedure yun? mas mahal kaya?

http://www.pikipimp.com/pp/pimped_photo/s/image/47/241/148/asfasa.JPG

and this is how my current nose looks like.

anyone has ideas anong type of nose surgery gagawin if i want this thiner and smaller? and mas mahal kaya siya?

for getting it smaller they usually do alar trimming, yung binabawasan yung sides, or osteotomy/infracture. breaking of bones. di ko lang alam kung mas mahal yun. pero those are the procedures done para lumiit and maging thinner ang nose. tapos nilalagyan din ng implant para gumanda lalo, pag wala bridge. hehe dami klase ano..

i just had my rhinoplasty and the whole works done 8 days ago and im deeply concerned of the scars. i hope somebody could reassure me na there's hope na maging less noticeable sila. the surgeon removed the sutures on the side and above the butas 4 days ago. there are still remaining sutures sa base/baba and middle that will be removed in 3 days. im very much bothered dahil yung sides ng ilong ko parang dotted traintracks... huhuhuhu don't know if kayang itago ng make-up ito. sa mga naka experience na ng alar trimming please do share with me tips on how to reduce scarring. pleassse... ill be seeing my doctor again in 3 days and i hope he'll be able to address this issue. btw, my bridge and tip are looking really great and im very happy about them but the scarsss are really an eyesore.

Quote Originally Posted by rioizphils View Post
    for getting it smaller they usually do alar trimming, yung binabawasan yung sides, or osteotomy/infracture. breaking of bones. di ko lang alam kung mas mahal yun. pero those are the procedures done para lumiit and maging thinner ang nose. tapos nilalagyan din ng implant para gumanda lalo, pag wala bridge. hehe dami klase ano..
    thanx a lot!

well, does anybody here know how much would it cost me if i undergoes that procedure?

hi guys

you are all very brave! ive been wanting to get my nose done since i was little and i think my getting rhinoplasty is more of a psychological thing and me being vain (IMO). getting my nose done is for me really but im really concerned about what people might think. they will definitely notice the change and they might judge me becuase of this. even if the change is for the better im still worried about other people's opinions. also im thinking of how this would affect my life. im scared that i might have to cut all ties with my old friends who new my old self because they knew how i looked like before... im really frustrated because on the one hand i am really up for it and on the other hand im scared of what people or even friends and family will say about me...

13. Sep 21, 2009, 06:26 PM
    Reason
    posts deleted, requested by Pexer

Hi everyone!

Well, I just had a nose job recently and it is really 'tabingi'. For the first few weeks after having the surgery, I kept bugging my doctor about the alignment of the implant. As early as that time, I was already sure that there was something wrong with the way the silicone was positioned. My doctor, though, kept assuring me that the implant seemed straight and aligned with my face, and that I should wait for 6 months to see the final results.
    However, as months passed by, the 'pagkatabingi' is just getting more and more obvious. I went to my doctor then and, true enough, he couldn't deny it anymore. He told me though that i shouldn't worry because scar tissues will form around the implant which will eventually make the nose look straight again since more tissues will form at the part where the silicone was supposed to be if it had been placed straightly.
    I am now on the 5th month and my nose still looks crooked. Instead of being a confidence booster, the nose job has just made me shy away from people more.

I posted my story because I'd like to know whether there is some truth about scar tissues making the implant look straight even if it isn't in the first place.

All your comments will be highly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyS. View Post
    Hi everyone!

Well, I just had a nose job recently and it is really 'tabingi'. For the first few weeks after having the surgery, I kept bugging my doctor about the alignment of the implant. As early as that time, I was already sure that there was something wrong with the way the silicone was positioned. My doctor, though, kept assuring me that the implant seemed straight and aligned with my face, and that I should wait for 6 months to see the final results.
    However, as months passed by, the 'pagkatabingi' is just getting more and more obvious. I went to my doctor then and, true enough, he couldn't deny it anymore. He told me though that i shouldn't worry because scar tissues will form around the implant which will eventually make the nose look straight again since more tissues will form at the part where the silicone was supposed to be if it had been placed straightly.
    I am now on the 5th month and my nose still looks crooked. Instead of being a confidence booster, the nose job has just made me shy away from people more.

I posted my story because I'd like to know whether there is some truth about scar tissues making the implant look straight even if it isn't in the first place.

All your comments will be highly appreciated
    Hi,

As a surgeon, usually after the surgery if the nose looks deviated, it means it's really deviated. Immediate repositioning or opening again(as needed) while in the operating room should be done. Silicon or any nasal implant if placed properly under the periosteum(covering of the nasal bone) should not be moving significantly since the periosteum will keep it in place.

Incisions should be placed strategically so it can be hidden. But face is very forgiving. Scars do improve after several months. Regarding scars making your nasal implant straight, I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT IT. NEVER HEARD THAT ON ANY SCIENTIFIC FORUM NEITHER I READ IT ON ANY JOURNALS.

Dr. H

[QUOTE=accord_ex;38003578]Dr. H, I sent you a PM![/QUOTE

Sorry for late response. I already answered your PM.

Or you can email me. My email is posted somewhere in this forum.

DR. H

Nag-consult ako dun sa Beaufaces, nakausap ko yung office manager. 40k daw yung nose augmentation plus alarplasty. Has anyone ever heard of Dr. Benjamin Alonzo? Nakita ko yung work niya, maganda naman. Ito yung first time kong makakuha ng opinyon about my nose although hindi doctor yung nakausap ko. I liked what she had to say kaya ngayon I'm really eager to pursue a nose job! Call center agent lang ako kaya para sa akin affordable na yung 40k at bibigyan pa daw ako discount. Does this sound reasonable o parang dodgy? Any opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by ribbonhoomd;38g382037
    Nag-consult ako dun sa Beaufaces, nakausap ko yung office manager. 40k daw yung nose augmentation plus alarplasty. Has anyone ever heard of Dr. Benjamin Alonzo? Nakita ko yung work niya, maganda naman. Ito yung first time kong makakuha ng opinyon about my nose although hindi doctor yung nakausap ko. I liked what she had to say kaya ngayon I'm really eager to pursue a nose job! Call center agent lang ako kaya para sa akin affordable na yung 40k at bibigyan pa daw ako discount. Does this sound reasonable o parang dodgy? Any opinions?
    sa kanya ko din plano mag pa nosetrim. hehe

hi guys i was just looking through some websites and sabi nila na ang success daw or result depende sa thickness of the skin. is this really the case like ako makapal ang balat ng nose ko i think will it mean na hindi masyado magshowup ang implant or will it have a pinched effect? or baka maapektuhan ang trimming ng nostril flaps? please could you answer my query. thank you!

rhino

Quote Originally Posted by ribbonhood View Post
    hey ako din tinignan ko yung website nila. nakita ko results very good naman. ako concern ko itsura nung doctor. kakatakot. there is no air of assurance sa countenance niya. hehehe....

21. Oct 28, 2009, 07:57 PM

Reason
    spam

hi...i can recommend a good dr... dr. luat of delos santos hospital. i just had a rhinoplasty. and u will be safe there coz ur inside of a hospital

hi, i just had my rhinoplasty, so far ok naman, iactually revision ito inayos kasi yung doctor ko dati palpak...mga 1 week lang medyo magaling na, sakin 3 days di na swolln. i can refer u sa doctor ko u sa hospitsl **** nya gnagawa..
    Last edited by smilewarrior; Oct 31, 2009 at 09:37 PM.

23. Oct 28, 2009, 08:04 PM

Reason
    spam

24. Oct 28, 2009, 08:10 PM

Reason
    spam

25. Oct 28, 2009, 08:19 PM
    Reason
    spam

Page 31 of 200 FirstFirst ... 21 30 31 32 41 81 131 ... LastLast