PEx Highlights

FEATURE: The 1986 FIBA World Championship

How would the 1986 Philippine national team have fared had it gone to Spain in the 1986 FIBA World Championship?

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: What If

What If could very well be the best romantic comedy of this generation.

read more

PHOTOS: Ateneo Wins in the Clutch Again

Kiefer Ravena made another clutch shot at the dying minutes of the game, cementing an Ateneo win over the UE Red Warriors, 78-73.

read more

Top Celebrity Loveteams!

No surprises! They still rule the loveteam forum, but there's no space for complacency, because another couple might just steal their slot.

read more

UAAP Basketball 2nd Round Schedule

Planning to catch a game before the season ends? Check out the 2nd round schedule for UAAP basketball!

read more

PROMO: If I Stay

Join the If I Stay promo and win advance screening tickets!

read more

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Toyota Avanza

Has anybody here own a toyota avanza? what can you say about it's quality and fuel consumption? is the fuel consumption lower than innova diesel? tnx.

nani sore?

post this in Motoring Section....dami experts dun

4. Dec 3, 2006, 11:04 PM

Reason
    dp

Beerhand Gets Big Pots GreatBop's Avatar
    fuel mileage.. hindi pa sure at this point eh. wait a few more months para sa feedback for it.

yung 1.5L engine is used in the states sa Scion Xb (just google it) the scion is also a toyota.

pero lam mo, hindi sya ganun kamura eh. i mean. at 580k (1.3L manual), it's already almost 600k.

add 100k more, and you can get a manual gasoline innova. you not only get a bigger vehile, but you also get a very good 2.0L vvti engine.

so.. idunno. (it's 742k. plus 40k discount).

finally saw the avanza in "person". it looks small and awkward. not really interested.

avanza.. me nakita ako sa SLEX na humaharurot.. i ddeliver na ata.. para syang gitna ng vios at innova kaso hanggang 180km/h lang yung speedometer...

Avanza for me is the a balance of PRICE, BRAND, SPACE & FUEL ECONOMY

there are a few advantages of owning an avanza,. for one, it'd be turned into taxis. kaya you will be sure na magiging mura ang parts. (ie replacements are going to be available anywhere).

pero price wise, it is a bit expensive.

at 580k for the 1.3L manual, it's almost 600k.. 100 k more and you can get a manual transmission innova.

It looks ok on the road. Haven't seen the interiors, though. Saw one at Greenbelt last New Year's.

single and ready to mingle! crazy_boy's Avatar
    dami na sobra ng avanza,
    i think you can't compare avanza and innova, coz they are of different class? avanza ay value for money(price of parts would relatively be cheaper than of innova, service charge would be cheaper coz of engine displacement, and heck, u can save alot in fuel cost! ;p) just my 2 cent

dame ko na nakikita sa kalsada nitong avanza na to, okey naman daw, ewan ko lang sa ang fuel consumption, pero for me id rather recommend a 1.5 G model na avanza, mas maganda ang features and specifications nang makina at nang interior niya

BTW ang mud guard pala nang Avanza na 1.5 G ay hinde color keyed hinde katulad sa Vios at Altis

dame na nga naka Avanza ngayon, baka madamihan pa nang owners nang Avanza ang Innova owners in due time

though inevitable that this would be turned into the next "Tamaraw FX" it still looks more classy than a toyota revo(my apologies to toyota revo owners here).

My car is an innova.. just recently my dad gave it to me.. at first I thought aww my car is not the "porma type" pero as time goes by and I notice there has been no attempts to make it as an public utility vehicle.. I felt prestige... IMO ..

I hope that Avanza is the next FX and not my ROCKY BALBOA (name of my innova)..

Quote Originally Posted by IXG888 View Post
    My car is an innova.. just recently my dad gave it to me.. at first I thought aww my car is not the "porma type" pero as time goes by and I notice there has been no attempts to make it as an public utility vehicle.. I felt prestige... IMO ..

I hope that Avanza is the next FX and not my ROCKY BALBOA (name of my innova)..
    Well the Avanza, is definitely "taxi material", I'm not exactly sure it will be the next FX, considering it's only a 7-seater, compared to the 10-seater FX/Revos.

IMO kababawan yang magdamdam kapag ginawang taxi ng ibang may-ari ang mga kotse nila.

Kelunji, IMO people who degrades others petty joy is damn jealousy.

anywho.. there are GREAT ADVANTAGES to having your car be turned into taxi.

For one, CHEAP SERVICE AND PARTS will be available.
    daming 'replacement' parts na mabili!

my friend who works for toyota says that the avanza isn't made by toyota but by daewoo.

the coolangot
    daihatsu actually.

nagmemeron pa rin
    i heard that LTFRB is not allowing Avanza to be registered as taxis because it's a 7/seater and they fear that people might use it like the FX sceme. Not too sure about that.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast