NBA - Page 5 | NBA | PinoyExchange

Page 5 of 13 First ... 4 5 6 ... Last
    Next game for Orlando:

The New Jersey Nets.

official na pala si DHoward ulit sa Magic

regaluhan naman nila si Dwight ng magaling na teamate

Quote Originally Posted by luka_hunter View Post
    Tell me when you're done editing so I can reply to you. Yung isang post mo nakalimang edit ata within the day eh. Did I just pinch a nerve? Pikon na pikon ka ah. And don't lecture me about cyberbullying, you may wanna backread sa mga posts mo na bigla ka na lang susulpot to bully someone. Tingin naman muna sa salamin brader.
    Pinch a nerve? I'm beyond flabbergasted by what you did. You posted an insult that's speaks of how unbelievably ignorant and foolish you are. It's one thing to troll in a message board but to insult somebody with a term implying there's something wrong with them physically? That's a whole another matter.

You telling me to look in the mirror? WOW! I've seen a lot of insults thrown in this forum here over the years but NEVER ever I have read anybody thrown an insult of similar nature until a couple of days ago.

The fact that you don't get it at all....you keep that specific behavior up and one you're going to get into serious trouble someday.

But yeah, if throwing insults like "[email protected]" or anything similar of nature gives you a gigantic ego boost..you picked the wrong place to do that. Do that in your real life outside the online world.
    Last edited by Pound4Pound; Mar 16, 2012 at 01:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ◄◄ The Game ►► View Post
    official na pala si DHoward ulit sa Magic

regaluhan naman nila si Dwight ng magaling na teamate
    this means that 3D in big D still is very possible

Quote Originally Posted by LOLOLOLOL View Post
    this means that 3D in big D still is very possible
    pwede ring sana 2D(Dwight & Derrick)

Quote Originally Posted by ◄◄ The Game ►► View Post
    pwede ring sana 2D(Dwight & Derrick)
    3D in win-D (city) can be had too. kung balance sa cap structure.

Kaya mag straight up trade ng Bulls and Magic pero HINDI ang sagot ng Dwight sa win-D city. lol!

I'm glad the drama is over....for now.

Much respect Dwight! Now this is a wakeup call to the Magic FO. Get him some help now or you'll eventually lose him.

Fire SVG then sign Deron Williams make Pringles the Magic's head coach next season! IMO he's the perfect coach for this team.

well in the end, Dwight did the right thing, which is to play where he wants to.

now Orlando has some work. they cant afford to f*ck up again.

to Otis Smith: Get Deron next season if you want Dwight not to opt his contract!

Quote Originally Posted by stopzone View Post
    to Otis Smith: Get Deron next season if you want Dwight not to opt his contract!
    He's not opting out anymore but if they want Howard to resign then either they get Deron this off season or CP3 on the next one.

@tiffac

CP3 is a long shot. Paul wanted a "Big Market" and now he's in LA. I doubt he'll leave unless Sterling screws up again.

otis smith better get some additional manpower to orlando for dwight to love more the city and show his 'loyalty'.

If Dwight Howard is indeed loyal to Orlando, why didn't he just signed an extension?

Kaabang-abang ang free agency/trade deadline for the 2012-2013 season.

if otis doesn't do anything significant, dwight's extension will basically be a rent and he will see his superstar bolt anyway

Kunin na si D-Will sa offseason!

Quote Originally Posted by deronwilliams08 View Post
    @tiffac

CP3 is a long shot. Paul wanted a "Big Market" and now he's in LA. I doubt he'll leave unless Sterling screws up again.
    Isn't Sterling a personal screw up already. lol!

Stern saved his franchise by blocking the CP3-Gasol trade.

Page 5 of 13 First ... 4 5 6 ... Last