NBA - Page 4 | NBA | PinoyExchange
Page 4 of 13 First ... 3 4 5 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess24 View Post
    There are too many strings moving Dwight right now. If this doesn't pan out well, he's gonna make Lebron look like a saint.
    fook yeah!

baka naman niloloko lang ni dwight yung orlando management para hindi siya itrade now then sign na lang siya sa team na gusto niya sa offseason.

if sa nets siya magsign then dwigth + brook lopez + deron = WOW

Opt-in daw si Howard?

Hanggang walang napipirmahan hindi ako maniniwala. He's just trying to look good and avoid doing worse than what LeBron did.

Baka may 'change of heart' nanaman siya come July 1 and decides to test the free agency.

dwightmare indeed. the indecision. looks like he's gonna stay still in disneyworld.

“Man, listen, you know my heart, my soul and everything I have is in Orlando,” Howard told RealGM. “I just can’t leave it behind.”

“I apologize for this circus I have caused to the fans of our city,” he said. “They didn’t deserve none of this.”
    Last edited by Rudy_Fernandez; Mar 15, 2012 at 06:13 PM.

panda is going to eat you color_s_Kaboink's Avatar
    whew.... go dwight
    kinabahan ako dun ah hehe

So its official Dwight is waiving his option to opt-out and will not test free agency next season?

Trade for Deron Williams!!!!

I agree. Go get D-Will

@ESPNSteinLine: All signals point to Nets rebuffing any trade interest in D-Will today. That's what they're telling teams.

May iba pang options ang New Jersey.

"During the ensuing conference call, sources said, Howard told the Magic that staying in Orlando in his first choice, but he also made it clear he's ultimately not prepared to put any commitment in writing beyond this season."

Dwight-mare at its finest!

Dwight signs with the Nets - Deron stays
    Dwight stays in Orlando - Deron walks to Dallas
    Dwight signs with Dallas -3D!

Quote Originally Posted by YoonJay18 View Post
    Change of heart nanaman si Dwight ata. Nakanamputcha!

Dwight Howard won't concede option
    Hindi yan ang bago, eto.

Sources: Dwight Howard to stay

Pero ito ang nakakatawang part sa lahat

Quote Originally Posted by ESPN
    But after the game in San Antonio, Howard again reversed his decision and told Magic officials he wanted to stay, sources said. After mulling it over on the club's postgame flight from San Antonio to Orlando, Howard told the Magic he was ready to sign the waiver right then and there, at about 3 a.m. ET.

The Magic, according to sources, told Howard to continue thinking about his decision and made plans to meet with him and have him sign the waiver early Thursday.

"They did not want him to sign the paper at 3 a.m.," one source said. "They wanted him to sleep on it and come back with a clear head in the morning."

Knowing Howard's penchant for changing his mind, one source close to Howard said the Magic should have reacted differently.

"They should have had him sign it," the person said.
    Pati ang Magic magulo. ^^;;

^ LOL Bahala sila. Baka mawala pa sakanila si Dwight pag hindi nakapirma before the deadline strikes.

Quote Originally Posted by YoonJay18 View Post
    ^ LOL Bahala sila. Baka mawala pa sakanila si Dwight pag hindi nakapirma before the deadline strikes.
    Kaya nga, if that report is ever true then the Magic should fire their management team for having Howard sleep over relinquishing his rights to be an FA this coming post season. lol!

Todo fail na si Otis Smith pag ganyan.

panda is going to eat you color_s_Kaboink's Avatar
    Dwight Howard just signed the ETO, according to multiple reporters. He's officially with the Orlando Magic for 2011-2012 season and 2012-2013 season . Now OTIS SMITH get dwight some good players!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOo

Chris Broussard: Dwight Howard just texted me that he has signed the waiver of his Early Termination Option

Looks like Howard wants his contract to end the same year as Chris Paul with the Clippers. lol!

Trading for Deron Williams looks good right now.

He may have signed the waiver for the ETO, but I wouldn't be surprised if we will have a Dwight-mare Part 2 come June or July. And this time, Howard pressuring the Magic to trade him ala-CP3, due to an early playoff exit.

ayan na, Nets bound na si g. wallace

I want another Kevin luka_hunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pound4Pound View Post
    [/B]

Your mistake was that you were so lazy to not bother doing your research. You claim you follow this team but you don't even know what the beat writers of your team are saying.

Kung ganyan ka sa totoong buhay

Grabe. Ang tagal mo na sa isang message board and you can't still figure out that whatever persona that a poster has here MAY OR MAY NOT reflect who they are in real life??

Ikaw naman? You called a poster in a message board a "fat@ss".

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??

You could had called me "retarded" "idiot" "moron" or any other insult as retaliation for poking fun at your team's loss...I would had understood that..(and dished an insult of a similar nature)

but..but

F-A-T-A-S-S?

You do realize that when you call someone it means he/she is overweight or obese right? RIGHT??

Eh kung nagkataon yung poster na tinawagan mo ng "fat@ss" eh may physical disability tapos nagalit at nireveal niya na may kapansanan siya?

Eh di nagmukha kang ANO?

You're something else. Insulting someone in an online message board using a word to imply there is something wrong with the person physically?

Come to think, there is group of people who are actually into that stuff.

They're called

Cyberbullies

Tell me when you're done editing so I can reply to you. Yung isang post mo nakalimang edit ata within the day eh. Did I just pinch a nerve? Pikon na pikon ka ah. And don't lecture me about cyberbullying, you may wanna backread sa mga posts mo na bigla ka na lang susulpot to bully someone. Tingin naman muna sa salamin brader.

ETO just gives the Magic additional time to trade DH12.

Page 4 of 13 First ... 3 4 5 ... Last