Orlando Magic Thread - Page 3 | NBA | PinoyExchange

Page 3 of 13 First ... 2 3 4 ... Last
    If the Magic can land an all-star caliber guard, I think D12 might sign that extension.

Quote Originally Posted by luks7210 View Post
    D-Ho commits to Orlando for one more season.
    I'm totally speechless with what Howard just did but for some reason I find it hard to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by tiffac View Post
    I'm totally speechless with what Howard just did but for some reason I find it hard to believe.
    D-Ho expressed it verbally. Magic wants it in writing.

Sabi sa trade dealine twitter tracker ng Yahoo

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...tracker_031412

Di daw totoo yun pag opt-in ni Howard for next year, this year lang daw ang usapan. That's according to 3 Magic players.

I want another Kevin luka_hunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffac View Post
    Why would he want to be traded now for a lottery-bound team and be out of the playoff picture? The shoe endorsement deal, I believe, is about to be renewed so he needs to stretch his visibility to the max. More exposure commands more dollars.

Plus, the Nets might have already talked to DHo to wait until the offseason to sign with them so as not to create a trade that will take away players from the current core.

This scenario is a "win-win" situation for both the Nets and Howard. Howard gets to play a longer season thus getting a leverage on his new shoe deal while the Nets get to acquire him without having to give up key pieces of the core. All they need to do is just wait for the season to end.

Quote Originally Posted by luka_hunter View Post
    Why would he want to be traded now for a lottery-bound team and be out of the playoff picture? The shoe endorsement deal, I believe, is about to be renewed so he needs to stretch his visibility to the max. More exposure commands more dollars.

Plus, the Nets might have already talked to DHo to wait until the offseason to sign with them so as not to create a trade that will take away players from the current core.

This scenario is a "win-win" situation for both the Nets and Howard. Howard gets to play a longer season thus getting a leverage on his new shoe deal while the Nets get to acquire him without having to give up key pieces of the core. All they need to do is just wait for the season to end.
    Bat sakin mo sinasabi yan? Ang sinasabi kong pinag dududahan ko, yung sinabi ni Howard na mag opt-in siya with the Magic for next year.

I did not mention anything about a trade. LOL!

tiffac

Kailangan yang bumawi pagkatapos siyang nabara duon sa Celtics thread

I want another Kevin luka_hunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pound4Pound View Post
    tiffac

Kailangan yang bumawi pagkatapos siyang nabara duon sa Celtics thread
    HA? Pansin mo ba, you're trolling everywhere. I realized my mistake when I fed one of your posts kaya I opted na di ka na sagutin sa C's thread. Kung ganyan ka sa totoong buhay brad, ang tawag sayo EPAL. *** yung kinaasaran sa village o kaya walang makakwentuhan pag free time kasi naeepalan sa ugali mo.

I think deep down Dwight really wants to stay in Orlando. It's just that Otis Smith sucks as a GM.

I'd be happy if he chooses to stay in Orlando even if it deprives us of a Dwight-Dwill8 or Dwight-Dwill8-Dirk tandem. Loyal players get my respect.

Quote Originally Posted by deronwilliams08 View Post
    I think deep down Dwight really wants to stay in Orlando. It's just that Otis Smith sucks as a GM.

I'd be happy if he chooses to stay in Orlando even if it deprives us of a Dwight-Dwill8 or Dwight-Dwill8-Dirk tandem. Loyal players get my respect.
    I think he also hates SVG and wants a new coach.

-Looks at Princles-

[/B]
    Quote Originally Posted by luka_hunter View Post
    HA? Pansin mo ba, you're trolling everywhere. I realized my mistake when I fed one of your posts kaya I opted na di ka na sagutin sa C's thread. Kung ganyan ka sa totoong buhay brad, ang tawag sayo EPAL. *** yung kinaasaran sa village o kaya walang makakwentuhan pag free time kasi naeepalan sa ugali mo.
    Your mistake was that you were so lazy to not bother doing your research. You claim you follow this team but you don't even know what the beat writers of your team are saying.

Kung ganyan ka sa totoong buhay

Grabe. Ang tagal mo na sa isang message board and you can't still figure out that whatever persona that a poster has here MAY OR MAY NOT reflect who they are in real life??

Ikaw naman? You called a poster in a message board a "fat@ss".

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??

You could had called me "retarded" "idiot" "moron" or any other insult as retaliation for poking fun at your team's loss...I would had understood that..(and dished an insult of a similar nature)

but..but

F-A-T-A-S-S?

You do realize that when you call someone it means he/she is overweight or obese right? RIGHT??

Eh kung nagkataon yung poster na tinawagan mo ng "fat@ss" eh may physical disability tapos nagalit at nireveal niya na may kapansanan siya?

Eh di nagmukha kang ANO?

You're something else. Insulting someone in an online message board using a word to imply there is something wrong with the person physically?

Come to think, there is group of people who are actually into that stuff.

They're called

Cyberbullies
    Last edited by Pound4Pound; Mar 15, 2012 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pound4Pound View Post
    You're something else. Insulting someone in an online message board using a word to imply there is something wrong with the person physically?

Come to think, there is group of people who are actually into that stuff.

They're called

Cyberbullies
    there are actually 2 awesome coined terms I learned from the Body & Fitness forum describing posters who's only agenda is to bully/flame other posters.

"Keyboard Warrior"
    "E-Thug"

I just wanted to share. lol

The Orlando Magic, unsure about the intentions of franchise player Dwight Howard -- who told teammates Wednesday morning he planned to "opt in" and play the final year of his contract -- have told Howard he has to get that paperwork into the NBA office by the end of the day, according to a source. Otherwise, the Magic will proceed with potential trade discussions before Thursday's 3 p.m. deadline.

http://www.nba.com/2012/news/03/14/m....html?rss=true

Alex Kennedy: "Dwight doesn't understand what he's doing to his image. He's making LeBron look good"

punyemas howard ang gulo mo! magdecide ka na nga.

@MisterRudolph Howard was very apologetic for the "circus" he's cause and vowed to be better going forward.
    @MisterRudolph Howard "I have gotten some bad advice. I apologize for this circus I have caused to the fans of our city. They didn't deserve none of this."
    @MisterRudolph Howard: "My soul everything I have is in Orlando. I just can't leave it behind."
    so dwight is staying in orlando anyway.

@AlexKennedyNBA: WOW. RT @MisterRudolph In an exclusive
    interview, Dwight Howard has confirmed to me that he will in
    opt-in and stay in ORL for another year.

@MisterRudolph: Howard was very apologetic for the "circus"
    he's put Magic fans through.
    D-12 has flip flopped. The interesting question now is, what's New Jersey's knee-jerk reaction to this? Do they make an 11th hour offer to Orlando, or will they switch gears on Deron?

Also, looks like Dwight is all set to fire his agent.

now Dwight just said he's not opting in.

ang gulo if I were Orlando I'd trade him soon than risk the chance that he leaves them and they get NOTHING in return.

Quote Originally Posted by deronwilliams08 View Post
    now Dwight just said he's not opting in.

ang gulo if I were Orlando I'd trade him soon than risk the chance that he leaves them and they get NOTHING in return.
    what if orlando signs him and then trades him? hahaha

There are too many strings moving Dwight right now. If this doesn't pan out well, he's gonna make Lebron look like a saint.

Page 3 of 13 First ... 2 3 4 ... Last