PEx Highlights

PROMO: Past Tense

Join the promo and get a chance to win block screening tickets to Past Tense!

read more

Show Me Your EDM Teeths!

In this week's episode of SMYT, Chelsey and Merly poke fun at artistas who may have gone too far by releasing albums to boost their careers.

read more

PHOTOS: Paul Lee Saves the Day for RoS

Paul Lee nailed a crucial three-pointer plus two pressure packed free throws to lead his team to victory over the NLEX Road Warriors, 95-93.

read more

REVIEW: Horrible Bosses 2

Horrible Bosses 2 carried its hilarity from the first movie and showed good comedic chemistry of its three lead actors.

read more

REVIEW: Penguins of Madagascar

Our adult/kiddie review is back! This time, Jollo and Aidan share their thoughts on the sly and slick Penguins of Madagascar.

read more

PHOTOS: Beermen Blasts Batang Pier

The San Miguel Beermen put on a demolition job against the GlobalPort Batang Pier, winning by a huge margin, 95-69.

read more

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 53
  1. #1
    MACtivation.. mac04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    all-time HIGH..

    Tagalog Comics..

    Do you collect tagalog comics like pugad baboy, pupung, beerkada, simo, mang ambo and others?

  2. #2
    pugad baboy only

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Always on the move
    Let's see... I collected:

    Pugad Baboy
    Beerkada
    Doug n Kitten
    Wasted
    Carpool
    Kiko Machine
    Batch 72
    Arnold Arre's books (Trip to Tagaytay, Mythology Class, After Eden, Andong Agimat)
    Kagilagilalas na Pakikipagsapalaran ni Zsa Zsa Zaturnah
    Several of Psicom's books (Basted and Pantasya)

    Plus, a few English books from Filipino authors:
    Angel Ace
    Culture Crash
    Cast


    I try to support local comic books as much as I can.

  4. #4
    MACtivation.. mac04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    all-time HIGH..
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivla_Poa View Post
    Let's see... I collected:

    Pugad Baboy
    Beerkada
    Doug n Kitten
    Wasted
    Carpool
    Kiko Machine
    Batch 72
    Arnold Arre's books (Trip to Tagaytay, Mythology Class, After Eden, Andong Agimat)
    Kagilagilalas na Pakikipagsapalaran ni Zsa Zsa Zaturnah
    Several of Psicom's books (Basted and Pantasya)

    Plus, a few English books from Filipino authors:
    Angel Ace
    Culture Crash
    Cast


    I try to support local comic books as much as I can.


    Nice.. same here.. Do you know where I can buy old Pugadbaboy volumes?

  5. #5
    i think they put restock issues of old volumes in powerbooks megamall

  6. #6
    MACtivation.. mac04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    all-time HIGH..
    Quote Originally Posted by jeaz View Post
    i think they put restock issues of old volumes in powerbooks megamall

    Thanks..

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Always on the move
    They regularly reprint old Pugad Baboy volumes. Look at humor sections in National Bookstore and Powerbooks.

    I only started collecting around Pugad Baboy 9, but have managed to find and buy most of the old ones.

    Though my numbers 9, 11, 12, and 13 went missing. Damnit.

  8. #8
    Try nyo Siglo: Freedom. Ganda e.

    Nagstart ako sa Funny.

  9. #9
    MACtivation.. mac04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    all-time HIGH..
    Quote Originally Posted by magnox View Post
    Try nyo Siglo: Freedom. Ganda e.

    Nagstart ako sa Funny.

    Siglo: Freedom <-- parang pugadbaboy type din ba?


    Funny - Funny Komiks?

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Always on the move
    ^ I knew I forgot something in my list.

    Siglo: Freedom and Siglo: Passion were two graphic novels with more serious stories. Hindi Pugad Baboy style. Think anthology graphic novels, with different stories and art styles.

    Available sila sa Powerbooks and Comic Quest if you're interested.

  11. #11
    MACtivation.. mac04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    all-time HIGH..
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivla_Poa View Post
    ^ I knew I forgot something in my list.

    Siglo: Freedom and Siglo: Passion were two graphic novels with more serious stories. Hindi Pugad Baboy style. Think anthology graphic novels, with different stories and art styles.

    Available sila sa Powerbooks and Comic Quest if you're interested.
    Thanks.. I may try that one.. any more suggestions? do you read bob ongs book?

  12. #12
    hello all,

    If you liked all those titles that were mentioned above, then I'm inviting you to check out our webcomic:
    http://tresekomix.blogspot.com/

    It's a crime/horror comic book set in Manila.
    You can read the first episode at:
    http://tresekomix.blogspot.com/2006/...e-trese-1.html

    Thank you very much

    --budjette tan

  13. #13
    Ako rin dati subscriber ng Funny Komiks... Combatron, Eklok, Planet of D Eyps (not sure with the spelling), Pitit.
    Nakalimutan ko na 'yong iba. Ha ha ha... Those were the days...

  14. #14
    MACtivation.. mac04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    all-time HIGH..
    Quote Originally Posted by yorimoto View Post
    Ako rin dati subscriber ng Funny Komiks... Combatron, Eklok, Planet of D Eyps (not sure with the spelling), Pitit.
    Nakalimutan ko na 'yong iba. Ha ha ha... Those were the days...
    Yeah.. meron din ako nyan before.. tomas en kulas, tinay pinay.. hehe.. 7.50 pa ata dati yan or 6.00 ata if im not mistaken.. marami din akong collection ng mga tagalog horror komiks.. collection ko talaga yan before.. kaya lang medyo lay low na.. la na ata nagtitinda ngayon.. well.. those were the days as you said.. hehe..

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Always on the move
    Hi Budgette! Nice nick!

    Will Batch 72 ever have a new story released?

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by mac04 View Post
    Siglo: Freedom <-- parang pugadbaboy type din ba?


    Funny - Funny Komiks?
    Opo. Kaya lang nag die out na sya

  17. #17
    Maganda din yung Pupung. Simple lang mga jokes pero kakatawa yung mga asaran. May restaurant na pupung din sa Mall of Asia.

  18. #18
    MACtivation.. mac04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    all-time HIGH..
    Quote Originally Posted by magnox View Post
    Maganda din yung Pupung. Simple lang mga jokes pero kakatawa yung mga asaran. May restaurant na pupung din sa Mall of Asia.
    Ow? san malapit?

  19. #19
    Meron sa Vito Cruz. Original branch ata yun. Yung sa Mall of Asia sa likod. Malapit sa bay walk. Katapat ata ng Fibars.

  20. #20
    MACtivation.. mac04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    all-time HIGH..
    Quote Originally Posted by magnox View Post
    Meron sa Vito Cruz. Original branch ata yun. Yung sa Mall of Asia sa likod. Malapit sa bay walk. Katapat ata ng Fibars.
    Ah.. thanks for the info.. Nabasa ko nga meron malapit sa v. cruz pero di ko naman makita.. pwede po malaman exact location tutal nasa v.cruz na rin kasi un skul..

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Hot Topics

SPORTS:

Azkals demolish Indonesia 4-nil, reach AFC Suzuki Cup semis

Azkals demolish Indonesia 4-nil, reach AFC Suzuki Cup semis

read more
PBA:

Streaking Elasto Painters get fourth straight win against NLEX Road Warriors, 95-93

Streaking Elasto Painters get fourth straight win against NLEX Road Warriors, 95-93

read more
SHOWBIZ:

Isabelle Daza now a Kapamilya, set to work with Gerald Anderson in new teleserye

Isabelle Daza now a Kapamilya, set to work with Gerald Anderson in new teleserye

read more
LOCAL AND FOREIGN ISSUES:

Ano ang epekto ng pagkapanalo ni Pacquiao sa bansa maliban sa Pinoy Pride?

Ano ang epekto ng pagkapanalo ni Pacquiao sa bansa maliban sa Pinoy Pride?

read more
PROMO:

Join the promo and get a chance to win block screening tickets to Past Tense!

Join the promo and get a chance to win block screening tickets to Past Tense!

read more
CALL CENTER:

What Christmas gift will you buy yourself this year?

What Christmas gift will you buy yourself this year?

read more
NMFtv:

Chieffy Caligdong reveals the real reason why he retired from the Philippine Azkals

Chieffy Caligdong reveals the real reason why he retired from the Philippine Azkals

read more