PEx Highlights

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

PBA: Still 'Liga ng Bayan' after 40 Years

We list down ten compelling reasons, on why the PBA has remained relevant to Filipinos today since its inception in 1975.

read more

Solo Backpackers: Get Up and Go!

Planning to escape the rigors of the metro soon? Join the Solo Backpackers thread and get insights and tips from fellow PExers about traveling alone!

read more

PHOTOS: Alaska Wins Laugher vs Champs

Calvin Abueva (21 points, 11 rebounds) and the Alaska Aces made a statement on Wednesday, dominating the Purefoods Star Hotshots in a laugher, 93-73.

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

PROMO: Interstellar

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Interstellar!

read more

Starting salary @ convergys

Guys/ Girls help naman, I'm considering a call center job for a change.
    Magkano ba starting salary/package. 6 years nakong employed sa logistics
    seems attractive malapit kasi sa house.

How often do they change shifts? weekly or monthly?

thank you in advance

shift/days off changes depends on the account...like if you're a csr/tsr you could have split days off. i was from convergys, inbound sales account fixed sched/consecutive days off and it changed every 3 months. also, if it's an american account most probably you'll get the graveyard shift.

pero ganda ng benefits and compensation ng callcenter industry, yun nga lang mejo mahirap din, depends on how you manage your time and what schedule you get...

good luck to you if you're planning to apply...

yeah it really depends on your acct...

kc *** amin ***** 17.5K ang bigay eh plus 2.5K allowance (non-taxable)

tapos kapag perfect attendance, buo pa *** hazard pay mo pero kapag me absent kahit isa 500 ang bawas.. btw, hazard is 1.5K on top of ur pay (non-tax din).

salary?

Quote Originally Posted by choloy_11 View Post
    yeah it really depends on your acct...

kc *** amin ***** 17.5K ang bigay eh plus 2.5K allowance (non-taxable)

tapos kapag perfect attendance, buo pa *** hazard pay mo pero kapag me absent kahit isa 500 ang bawas.. btw, hazard is 1.5K on top of ur pay (non-tax din).
    what's your acct? does it also apply to newbie in the industry or only for those experienced agents?