Shell Shared Service Center - Manila | The Working Filipino | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

REVIEW: Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation

19 years. 5 films. Has the 'Mission Impossible' franchise finally found its voice? Find out in our movie review here!

read more

PROMO: Inside Out

Join our movie promo and get a chance to win tickets to the premiere of 'Inside Out' in IMAX!

read more

Show Me Your Teeths: The Finale

As the adage goes, all good things must come to an end. Chelsey and Merly talk about happenings in PEx for one last time in the series finale of Show Me Your Teeths.

read more

Travel Photo of the Week: Miyajima, Japan

PExer 22mai shares his travails in Miyajima, Hiroshima in this week's PEx Travel Feature!

read more

August Movies Schedule!

Find out the full movie lineup this August in our movie infographic! See it here.

read more

On Ginebra and Tim Cone

JPM talks about his personal Ginebra fandom and the arrival of Tim Cone in the Barangay. All that in this week's PBA Feature that you don't want to miss. Read it here!

read more

Page 1 of 90 1 2 11 51 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 1800
  1. #1

    Shell Shared Service Center - Manila

    anyone who knows hows the working environment with this company/

    the benefits? salaries? allowances?

    thanks!

  2. #2
    up for this thread!

    i need your advise guys, i am confused. i am with a stable "perstige" company and i got this offer with shell shared service center. obviously the salary offered with sssc is much higher than what i am receiving with my current work, its more than HALF! but what bothers me is the stability of this sssc and its benefits. well, they do work as the "outsourced" company of shell and they are not even a subsidiary of shell.

    is it advisable from a "big prestige" company to transfer with this outsourced company by shell. sssc's client is shell USA, and they were just formed 2004. i have this idea that sssc was formed due to reorg of shell, though its just a guess.

    do you guys have any knowledge with this shell shared service center-manila? what are the benefits they provide? is there a chance for the employed of sssc to be trained abroad or to be absorbed by shell itself?

    thank you guys!

  3. #3
    not sure pero diba pang gabi work dyan? US time

  4. #4

  5. #5
    ito ba yung based in rcbc plaza?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by rexdflex
    not sure pero diba pang gabi work dyan? US time
    yes, pang gabi. 9pm - 6am.

    Quote Originally Posted by bee_tin
    ito ba yung based in rcbc plaza?
    yup, sa rcbc siya. do you have any knowledge about this company?

  7. #7
    always ready for action
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    in ur dreams baby
    sssc is a part of the shell group i should know i work for them... ok naman dito kaya lang sa shell australia account ako so pang umaga ako... we are always positive feedback naman in fact our OM has recently been awarded as one of the top execs of shell... thats shell global for that matter

    ultimately the decision is still yours to make

  8. #8
    daddy bitoy - saan ka po nag-pass ng resume? gaano katagal bago nila tawagan?

    thank you!

  9. #9
    do they hire lawyers? how much is the salary?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by daddy_bitoy View Post
    sssc is a part of the shell group i should know i work for them... ok naman dito kaya lang sa shell australia account ako so pang umaga ako... we are always positive feedback naman in fact our OM has recently been awarded as one of the top execs of shell... thats shell global for that matter

    ultimately the decision is still yours to make
    hi. ask ko lang, matagal ba silang tumawag for the third interview?

    would you mind sharing the benefits, allowances, salaries with sssc?

    is the company really stable, kasi diba 2 years pa lang sila?

    and do you have internet sa office as in free access ba?

  11. #11
    san pwde magsubmit ng application dito?

  12. #12
    bawal mag YM dyan hehehe... they have internet access cards to be inserted in the pc of employees.. managers have laptops.. competitive salary

  13. #13
    always ready for action
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    in ur dreams baby
    rexdflex is correct about the internet access and ym pero you could always use meebo naman... siyanga pala its not an internet access card that we insert its basically what we call a GI card, it gives you access to the systems you need to use both intranet and internet based.

    salary i wouldnt disclose it depends kasi sa experience mo but may transpo allowance, performance related bonus on a quarterly basis all in all you may earn up to around 16months pay. also we only get paid once a month yeah i know it sucks and it get a lot of getting used to

    im not sure if they hire lawyers g-girl

    guapito is the third interview you are refering to the panel interview in my case sandali lang as far as i know may mga tao na silang pinapapirma who would be koining us by december

    katqt & charmedone you could pass your resume sa 39Flr tower 2 RCBC Plaza for those that would be applying for the customer service professional position but im not sure if they are still going to get people kasi nasa last stages na karamihan ng mga nagpupunta dit ngayon shortlisted na sila for the panel interview in fact marami ngang job offer na e

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by daddy_bitoy View Post

    salary i wouldnt disclose it depends kasi sa experience mo but may transpo allowance, performance related bonus on a quarterly basis all in all you may earn up to around 16months pay. also we only get paid once a month yeah i know it sucks and it get a lot of getting used to

    guapito is the third interview you are refering to the panel interview in my case sandali lang as far as i know may mga tao na silang pinapapirma who would be koining us by december

    katqt & charmedone you could pass your resume sa 39Flr tower 2 RCBC Plaza for those that would be applying for the customer service professional position but im not sure if they are still going to get people kasi nasa last stages na karamihan ng mga nagpupunta dit ngayon shortlisted na sila for the panel interview in fact marami ngang job offer na e
    hi daddy_bitoy. wala namang nabanggit na panel interview. ang sabi manager daw ang mag-iinterview? mejo one week na rin so hindi ko alam kung may aasahan ba ako or wala. kasi after nung first interview ko, after mga 2 days tumawag ulit for the second interview with the supervisor. and then yung last interview nga raw is with manager na, walang tawag. so thats it na ba, meaning hindi na ko tanggap? gano ba katagal yun normally?

    anyway, call center ba ito? ang position they are giving is accounts payable daw. how about career growth? stability of the company since two years pa lang? is sssc really part of the shell group but not affiliated with pilipinas shell? i heard, may pa-abroad din daw dito a!

    once a month ang sweldo?! pero malaki ba talaga ang basic and then may mga allowances pa nga raw. can you give us at least a range? hehehe.

  15. #15
    thank you daddy_bitoy.

  16. Advertisement

  17. #16
    up for this thread and re-post ko na rin.

    hi daddy_bitoy. wala namang nabanggit na panel interview. ang sabi manager daw ang mag-iinterview? mejo one week na rin so hindi ko alam kung may aasahan ba ako or wala. kasi after nung first interview ko, after mga 2 days tumawag ulit for the second interview with the supervisor. and then yung last interview nga raw is with manager na, walang tawag. so thats it na ba, meaning hindi na ko tanggap? gano ba katagal yun normally? ok lang ba na mag-follow up ako?

    anyway, call center ba ito? ang position they are giving is accounts payable daw. how about career growth? stability of the company since two years pa lang? is sssc really part of the shell group but not affiliated with pilipinas shell? i heard, may pa-abroad din daw dito a!

    once a month ang sweldo?! pero malaki ba talaga ang basic and then may mga allowances pa nga raw. can you give us at least a range? hehehe.

  18. #17
    |PunkRockQueen| im_a_chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    b*tch*n 'round Ü
    ano openings dito?

  19. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by .::guapito::. View Post
    up for this thread and re-post ko na rin.

    hi daddy_bitoy. wala namang nabanggit na panel interview. ang sabi manager daw ang mag-iinterview? mejo one week na rin so hindi ko alam kung may aasahan ba ako or wala. kasi after nung first interview ko, after mga 2 days tumawag ulit for the second interview with the supervisor. and then yung last interview nga raw is with manager na, walang tawag. so thats it na ba, meaning hindi na ko tanggap? gano ba katagal yun normally? ok lang ba na mag-follow up ako?

    anyway, call center ba ito? ang position they are giving is accounts payable daw. how about career growth? stability of the company since two years pa lang? is sssc really part of the shell group but not affiliated with pilipinas shell? i heard, may pa-abroad din daw dito a!

    once a month ang sweldo?! pero malaki ba talaga ang basic and then may mga allowances pa nga raw. can you give us at least a range? hehehe.
    Magkano offer sayo? Malaki ba talga? May 25-30K ba?

  20. #19
    Dagdag question. Meron ba silang website for more info?

  21. #20
    Shell Shared Services (Asia) BV is basically a shared service arm of Shell, like Shell People Services, etc. They provide financial and hr backoffice support for Asia and the US plus a limited amount of retail order work for Australia. I think there are two centres in Asia: Manila and Kuala Lumpur.

    In the Philippines, I think they are considered part of the "Shell Companies in the Philippines" umbrella and are run by the same Country Manager, Ed Chua (though I'm not entirely sure of this). I do know that there is a lot of alignment between Shell Shared Services and the other Shell companies here (Pilipinas Shell, Shell Exploration BV, Shell Solar, etc), to the point where employees can join SCiP clubs like the choir.

    Just sharing what I know.

Page 1 of 90 1 2 11 51 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Advertisement


Advertisement


Advertisement

Hot Topics

LOCAL AND FOREIGN ISSUES:

It's official: President Aquino endorses Mar Roxas as his replacement. What do you make of this, PExers?

It's official: President Aquino endorses Mar Roxas as his replacement. What do you make of this, PExers?

read more
PROMO:

Join our movie promo and get a chance to win tickets to the premiere of 'Inside Out' in IMAX!

Join our movie promo and get a chance to win tickets to the premiere of 'Inside Out' in IMAX!

read more
GILAS:

Who's in your Gilas Dream Team? Join the discussion here!

Who's in your Gilas Dream Team? Join the discussion here!

read more
TECH:

Microsoft has finally launched Windows 10! Have you updated your OS?

Microsoft has finally launched Windows 10! Have you updated your OS?

read more

Advertisement