PEx Highlights

Call Center jobs!

Find the hottest call center job openings in this forum!

read more

Summer Getaway in Batlag Falls

PExer burnbabyburn04 takes us to a tour in Batlag Falls! Here is another summer worthy must go in our list!

read more

Favorite powdered juice

This summer, stir up your favorite juice drink minus the hassle. What is your favorite powdered juice drink?

read more

Campaign slogans

Ano ang pinaka memorable political campaign slogan ang naaalala mo? Isigaw mo na dito!

read more

Ano ang paborito mong teleserye ngayon?

Ano ang pinakainaabangan mo sa primetime ngayon? Sikat na TV shows, pagusapan na dito!

read more

PEx Mobile App: Yes or No?

We need to hear it from you, PExers! Can you imagine PEx as a mobile app?

read more

X

Page 1 of 299 1 2 11 51 101 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 5961
  1. #1

    Eclipse 24/7

    sino pumupunta dito?

  2. #2

  3. #3
    may website ba ang eclipse? how much ang monthly fee at membership fee? san ang location nito?

  4. #4

  5. #5
    hope they put up their shaw branch asap. i need to work out.

    bchemist: where exactly sa shaw do you guys plan to put it up?

  6. #6
    Head Coach aka The Sheriff
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Eclipsegym.com
    Across from puregold/Liberty center, and later we'll move it next door to the Shaw Residenzia high rise. The deal is basically done. We just have to iron out a few things and construction should begin shortly.

  7. #7

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Bchemist
    Across from puregold/Liberty center, and later we'll move it next door to the Shaw Residenzia high rise. The deal is basically done. We just have to iron out a few things and construction should begin shortly.
    hmm... san *** shaw residenzia? Its the first time I heard about them.

    and yay about the branch! malapit sa condo namin. hehehe. 24/7 din to right?

  9. #9
    ang sakit ng abs ko tska biceps and arms... na 255 lbs ba naman akong deadlift tpos pull ups =p

  10. #10
    may group exercise classes din ba dito?

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by broccoli
    may group exercise classes din ba dito?
    We have a few group classes butthe students hardly take it since they have ralized that ther are more optimal ways to lean out than do group classes
    As the physically weak man can make himself strong by careful and patient training, so the man of weak thoughts can make them strong by exercising himself in right thinking.

    From "As a Man Thinketh" By James Allen

  12. #12

  13. #13

  14. #14

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by blakedaddy
    We have a few group classes butthe students hardly take it since they have ralized that ther are more optimal ways to lean out than do group classes
    what classes do you have? other optimal ways, like how? what do you suggest to them?

  16. #16
    Head Coach aka The Sheriff
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Eclipsegym.com
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]
    what do you do to eclipse gym members who you suspect of using steroids inside your gym ? do you confront them? or let them do what ever they want provided they pay there monthly dues!?
    I'd just ask them why they'd use steroids since you shrink back to normal when you go off, and most of our members are bigger and/or stonger than steroid users.

    If you are less than 200lbs (lean) and using steroids, you need serious help with your training.

  17. #17
    Head Coach aka The Sheriff
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Eclipsegym.com
    Quote Originally Posted by broccoli
    what classes do you have? other optimal ways, like how? what do you suggest to them?
    Mostly boxing, grappling, MMA, kickboxing, and spinning. Hip hop from time to time, and we are STILL looking for a competent yoga instructor (nearly impossible). Beyond this, optimal ways involve HIIT on a treadmill, HOC training, or other methods to speed up your metabolism instead of slow it down like group classes will do.

    Make no mistake about it. The reason group classes people have a hard time losing weight or keeping it off is because long cardio slows down your metabolism.

  18. #18
    Head Coach aka The Sheriff
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Eclipsegym.com
    Quote Originally Posted by ZACHitup
    Hi Coach's!
    Wassup big dawg

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Bchemist
    Mostly boxing, grappling, MMA, kickboxing, and spinning. Hip hop from time to time, and we are STILL looking for a competent yoga instructor (nearly impossible). Beyond this, optimal ways involve HIIT on a treadmill, HOC training, or other methods to speed up your metabolism instead of slow it down like group classes will do.

    Make no mistake about it. The reason group classes people have a hard time losing weight or keeping it off is because long cardio slows down your metabolism.
    thanks!

  20. #20

Page 1 of 299 1 2 11 51 101 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


X