PEx Highlights

REVIEW: Annabelle

Annabelle is a fun, scary screamfest for the barkada.

read more

PHOTOS: Belo Plays the Hero for FEU

Mac Belo nailed a game-winning three-pointer at the buzzer, sending the FEU Tamaraws to the UAAP Finals with a 67-64 win over the DLSU Green Archers.

read more

RPG: 2014 PEx School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

It's back! Enroll now in the 2014 PinoyExchange School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!

read more

PROMO: Gone Girl

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Gone Girl!

read more

PHOTOS: NU Eliminates Ateneo from Final Four

The NU Bulldogs have successfully booked a trip to the UAAP Finals, their first one since 1970, via a 65-63 victory over the Ateneo Blue Eagles.

read more

Show Me Your Nahulog na Teeths!

Chelsey takes over hosting duties for this week's episode! She and her guest talk about the big fall from the recently held Cosmo Bachelor Bash.

read more

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

CCNA Course - School/Training Centers

Mga tol, Im planning to take CCNA Sem 1 nxt month. Can u suggest anung skul/Training Center ang may edge at mgaling mag-turo ng Cisco my friend suggested MAPUA/La Salle/Meralco....Gusto ko kasi tlagang matutong mag-networking.... kayo san b mganda? ty in advance!

Ayun Meralco nga. Kukuha din ako dun by the end of this sem (next month nga). The UP Information Technology Traning Center also offers the program (and cr*ploads of other short courses) but you need an undergraduate degree to qualify.

Smile

my friend recently suggested Mapua IT Center in Mkt. Ok din b dun?

I do think Meralco is a good choice.

But if you (or anyone here) are looking for a good CCNA training at a low low price, go to the National Computer Center at C.P. Garcia St. (or Avenue... I dunno). Bandang UP Diliman yun.

I took my CCNA Sem 1 there for just P2,500.00. It's supposed to be P5,000.00 (more than half the price of Meralco's), but they are giving students a 50% off. Ayun... so halos one-fifth to one-fourth na lang ang binayaran namin.

And I do think it's ok. At least it's much better than UST's CCNA program.

(Ok... I'm not bashing UST's CCNA without any reason. I'm not anti-UST. In fact, I'm a Thomasian. I just know how not-so-good the CCNA program is in our school.)

Hala. Defensive.

UP-ITTC, sa UP ka na

Quote Originally Posted by Pads
    But if you (or anyone here) are looking for a good CCNA training at a low low price, go to the National Computer Center at C.P. Garcia St. (or Avenue... I dunno). Bandang UP Diliman yun.

I took my CCNA Sem 1 there for just P2,500.00. It's supposed to be P5,000.00 (more than half the price of Meralco's), but they are giving students a 50% off. Ayun... so halos one-fifth to one-fourth na lang ang binayaran namin.
    What the hell... Meron pala dun...

So I'm assuming (with your discount comment) na pwede mag-apply undergrad?

Yep. Pwedeng pwede po.

Sa Mapua.. PHP 7,000

classes wll start next week

enrolled na ko for CCNA-3

Anong mga school ba ang nag-oofer ng CCNP?

Tomador Extraordinaire
    Does Meralco offer night classes for CCNA? I'm planning to enroll there next sem. UP is out of the question as it's not readily accessible via public transpo from where I work (Eastwood).

Also, do they give discounts to undergrads as well? My girlfriend's planning to take the same course, and only has classes on T-Th-F this term.

try to visit this site www.mfi.org.ph... click on the TTCP program... then click on TTCP course list.

Added info nga pala about the National Computer Center...

Yung naging classes namin eh 18 sessions, 4 hours per session, Tuesdays & Thursdays, 5-9pm.

Pero, may mga CCNA-1 classes din na Saturdays. I just dunno kung gano katagal, pero ang alam ko, 8 hours ata per session (not sure).

Tomador Extraordinaire
    Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

suppose the course that you took is not in anyway related to computers. will it have any implications on the CCNA course that you plan to take at the national computer center or will they allow you to take the course as long as you are an undergrad of any course and you have the qualifications to do so.

just asking?

Just enroll, undergrad or not. Wala nang issue pa sa qualifications. Hindi sya tulad ng college courses na may entrance exam pang kelangan ipasa bago ka tanggapin.

when will class start for CCNA 1 in Mapua IT?

16. Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by swastika
    try to visit this site www.mfi.org.ph... click on the TTCP program... then click on TTCP course list.
    i always run out of slots at MFI.

Hi! Pardon me for being ignorant pero ano po ba ang CCNA?

hi pexers..
    tapos ko na sem 1 ng cisco pero incomplete ako.. now im planning to enrol to sem 2.. puede ba yun, incomplete ako sem 1 then proceed to sem 2?

totoo din ba na puede kumuha ng certification exam without enrolling the 4 sems ng ccna? go for a self study then take the refresher course then proceed to the certification exam?

ang alam ko hindi pwede magtuloy sa ccna 2 pag incomplete ang grade.

yup pwedeng kumuha ng certification exam kahit hindi ka nagtraining. pero mas advisable kung meron kasi iba talaga ang advantage kung may hands-on I finished my CNAP sa meralco at kakapasa ko lang sa CCNA last week.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast