CHRISTINA AGUILERA: "We're going BACK TO BASICS" II - Page 2 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 2 of 251 First 1 2 3 12 52 102 ... Last
    ^ told you.. haha! ganda noh? sarap pakinggan... hayy... haha!

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/4311/justintimberlake22hv2.jpg

A much more relaxed (and probably stoned) Justin Timberlake cozied up to former Mouseketeer and tour mate, Christina Aguilera, looking lovely at the record release party for FutureSex/LoveSounds, which just debuted on the album charts at #1 with a whopping first week sales of over 700,000 copies.

^ btw, justin looks old on that pic.. hehe! sana talaga magkaroon sila ng song in the future..

Quote Originally Posted by mykerz_19
    http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/4311/justintimberlake22hv2.jpg

A much more relaxed (and probably stoned) Justin Timberlake cozied up to former Mouseketeer and tour mate, Christina Aguilera, looking lovely at the record release party for FutureSex/LoveSounds, which just debuted on the album charts at #1 with a whopping first week sales of over 700,000 copies.
    wow i hope they do a collabo..ang cute nila tingnan and i'm glad na friends pa rin ***...

and..kudos to our new thread!!

hey aldrinian..nice choice for the pic..i love it!

Don't Forget to Vote for her:

http://mtveuropemusicawards.com/site.swf

Vote Vote Vote

make it your homepage
    tell your friends! lolz!

* aldrinian, palagay naman sa first post mo na "Back To Basics - Now Available on your Favorite Record Bars!" para may onting promo.. hehe! pabold na din.. thanks! super thanks! demanding ba? hehe!

na edit ko na po... hehe

ewan ko lang kung tama *** pagkakaedit ko sa gusto mo..

Quote Originally Posted by cessy
    hey aldrinian..nice choice for the pic..i love it!

thanks for the appreciation!

BILLBOARD HOT 100 - TOP 50

1 1 TIMBERLAKE*JUSTIN SEXYBACK
    15 2 LUDACRIS MONEY MAKER
    66 3 JOJO TOO LITTLE TOO LATE
    2 4 FERGIE LONDON BRIDGE
    9 5 HINDER LIPS OF AN ANGEL
    6 6 SNOW PATROL CHASING CARS
    16 7 THE FRAY HOW TO SAVE A LIFE
    11 8 JIBBS CHAIN HANG LOW
    4 9 GNARLS BARKLEY CRAZY
    3 10 PUSSYCAT DOLLS BUTTONS
    12 11 BEYONCE RING THE ALARM
    7 12 NE-YO SEXY LOVE
    8 13 NICKELBACK FAR AWAY
    5 14 PAUL*SEAN GIVE IT UP TO ME
    13 15 CHINGY PULLIN' ME BACK
    10 16 FURTADO*NELLY PROMISCUOUS
    19 17 YUNG JOC I KNOW YOU SEE IT
    14 18 PANIC! AT THE DISCO I WRITE SINS NOT TRAGEDIES
    21 19 EVANESCENCE CALL ME WHEN YOU'RE SOBER
    17 20 E-40 U & DAT
    18 21 YOUNG DRO SHOULDER LEAN
    24 22 THE FRAY OVER MY HEAD (CABLE CAR)
    22 23 CIARA GET UP
    26 24 DANITY KANE SHOW STOPPER - SINGLE
    23 25 AGUILERA*CHRISTINA AIN'T NO OTHER MAN
    20 26 CASSIE ME & U
    40 27 JOHN MAYER WAITING ON THE WORLD TO CHANGE
    25 28 DIDDY COME TO ME
    89 29 JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE F MY LOVE
    33 30 CHRIS BROWN SAY GOODBYE
    29 31 SHAKIRA HIPS DON'T LIE
    28 32 THE ALL-AMERICAN RE MOVE ALONG
    67 33 MCCARTNEY*JESSE RIGHT WHERE YOU WANT ME
    34 34 BLUE OCTOBER HATE ME
    27 35 CHERISH DO IT TO IT
    39 36 RASCAL FLATTS WHAT HURTS THE MOST
    36 37 RED HOT CHILI PEPPE DANI CALIFORNIA
    32 38 LIL JON SNAP YO FINGERS
    30 39 YUNG JOC GOIN' DOWN
    44 40 LYFE JENNINGS S.E.X.
    41 41 KT TUNSTALL BLACK HORSE & THE CHERRY TREE
    31 42 BEYONCE DEJA VU
    45 43 HEARTLAND I LOVED HER FIRST
    38 44 OK GO HERE IT GOES AGAIN
    35 45 KELIS BOSSY
    51 46 JOSH TURNER WOULD YOU GO WITH ME
    46 47 CHAMILLIONAIRE RIDIN'
    47 48 THE WRECKERS LEAVE THE PIECES
    49 49 DANIEL POWTER BAD DAY
    37 50 JANET & NELLY CALL ON ME

Quote Originally Posted by aldrinian
    na edit ko na po... hehe

ewan ko lang kung tama *** pagkakaedit ko sa gusto mo..
    yup, ok na.. haha.. sensya na.. THANKS A LOT!

yeah.. nice pic you used ah! hehe..

Christina Aguilera @ Justin Timberlake's Album Release Party Pics (sweet naman niya)

http://www.christina-crazy.net/galle....php?album=711

btw, did anyone bought JT's new album? worth the money ba?
    i only like SexyBack and My Love. the rest of the songs sound the same. i still have a zip file of the whole album kung gusto mo. malaki nga lang yung file size (mga 85 MB).

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/aldrinian_ang/b3065869.jpg

i know matagal na to... pero ngayon ko lang kasi nakita e... heheh

i like it!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/aldrinian_ang/b3065888.jpg

eto pang isa... hehehe

CERTIFIED HOT TAMALE!!!!!
    ^
    yah..... i still prefer justified

Quote Originally Posted by aldrinian
    http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/aldrinian_ang/b3065888.jpg

eto pang isa... hehehe

Americas Next Top Model came to my mind nung nakita ko to

guys...lets rank christina's album

1) Stripped ( i love this album better than back to basics because it aged very well.. until now it sounds so fresh.. playing the album over again..made me love some of the track I used to dislike such as Soar, Cruz, Keep on Singing, Infatuation)
    2)back To Basics ( i love the album to the bones..but Stripped prove the test of time..and that is something back to basics need to accomplish)
    3) debut (i also love this album..she was soooo cute and poppish...but this album is bubblegum.. sure it's all nice & sweet but later on you'll discover it lacks something..musical creativity)

mtvnews.com

Who else could have told the entire world that "sexy" had indeed vanished and that he can restore it? Probably no one. And evidently, JT was onto something, because some 684,000 copies of the former 'NSYNC star's sophomore solo outing, FutureSex/LoveSounds, were purchased across the nation last week.

Of course, during his stint with 'NSYNC, Timberlake reached Billboard's apex twice before; 2001's Celebrity opened at #1 with 1.9 million in sales, and 2000's No Strings Attached took the #1 spot thanks to 2.4 million first-week scans (still the biggest-ever tally). But FutureSex/LoveSounds marks Justin's first #1 debut as a solo performer — his first LP, 2002's Justified, bowed at #2, selling more than 439,000 in its first week.

Plus, FutureSex/LoveSounds racked up some of the year's biggest sales numbers, outperforming previous #1 Beyoncé's B'Day (which drops to #3) by more than 143,000 copies and Tool's 10,000 Days by 120,000 units. Still, the year's best first-week performance belongs to Rascal Flatts' Me & My Gang, which generated about 722,000 scans during week one.

FutureSex sold more than twice as many copies as John Mayer's Continuum, which debuts at #2 with close to 300,000 units sold; Mayer's 2003's effort, Heavier Things, was a #1 debut with sales of 316,500, while 2001's Room for Squares failed to chart its first week out.

Timberlake and Mayer's albums are just two of the 30 new releases on the chart, 14 of which broke the top 50. Face the Promise, a fresh collection of Bob Seger tunes, opens at #4 with 151,000 in sales, followed by Bob Dylan's Modern Times, which sold more than 93,000 copies. Lionel Richie's Coming Home debuts at #6 with 75,000 scans, while Hinder's Extreme Behavior climbs three to #7.

Danity Kane's self-titled debut slides four to #8 with 62,000 in sales, while the new one from the Mars Volta, Amputechture, bows at #9 (Volta's 2005 LP, Frances the Mute, sold 123,000 copies its first week to open at #4). Rounding out the top 10 is Nickelback's All the Right Reasons with 56,000 units sold.

Of the rest of the newcomers, one of the best performers ended up being the second soundtrack to the television series "Grey's Anatomy." This latest volume features tracks from the Fray, Gomez and Snow Patrol, and it racked up more than 46,000 sales to claim the #14 slot.Papa Roach's The Paramour Sessions bows at #16 with close to 37,000 scans, outselling the Barenaked Ladies' Barenaked Ladies Are Me — which occupies the #17 spot — by just seven copies. The latest from Zakk Wylde's Black Label Society, Shot to Hell, claims the #21 position with 32,000 units scanned, while Mastodon's epic Blood Mountain debuts at #32 with 24,000 copies sold.

Daz's So So Gangsta debuts at #35, selling around 23,000, and Norma Jean's Redeemer trails just three spots back. TV on the Radio's Return to Cookie Mountain claims the #41 slot with just under 21,000 in sales, and Yo La Tengo's I Am Not Afraid of You and I Will Beat Your *** comes in at #66 with 14,500. Citizen Cope's back in the top 200 at #69 with Every Waking Moment. Meanwhile, N.O.R.E.'s N.O.R.E. y la Familia ... Ya Tú Sabe pops up at #82 with 11,700 in sales.

The Plain White T's' Every Second Counts opens at #89 with 11,000 scans, followed at #95 by the Black Keys' Magic Potion, which garnered 10,600 in first-week sales. Shawn Colvin's These Four Walls takes the chart's #109 position, selling close to 9,500 copies, and the Rapture's Pieces of the People We Love opens at #113 with 9,200 in sales. R.E.M. appear on the chart not once but twice this week: The two-disc collector's edition of the band's And I Feel Fine: The Best of the I.R.S. Years 1982-1987 comes in at #116 with 8,700 sold, while the single-disc version opens at #148 with 6,800 scans.

Peter Frampton's Fingerprints surfaces at #129 with sales reported at 8,000, and Heavens' Patent Pending takes the #146 slot with 6,800 units sold. Everclear's Welcome to the Drama Club lands at #169 with 5,400 in sales, followed by Carbon Leaf's Love Loss Hope Repeat at #170 with 5,300 scans.

>>> wala silang info regarding christina...

Quote Originally Posted by missThang69
    i only like SexyBack and My Love. the rest of the songs sound the same. i still have a zip file of the whole album kung gusto mo. malaki nga lang yung file size (mga 85 MB).
    hmm.. can you send me the link please? hehe.. thanks! yeah.. fave ko din ngayon *** My Love kaya nacurious ako sa album nia.. hehe

AGUILERA SENDS SPEARS A BUMPER BABY BASKET
    CHRISTINA AGUILERA has splashed out on the ultimate baby gift to finally end her feud with BRITNEY SPEARS. GENIE IN A BOTTLE singer Aguilera called her favourite Los Angeles baby boutique, Petit Tresor, to request a $500 (GBP278) gift basket, crammed with goodies for her one-time pop rival. Among the top-line items Aguilera selected for her former MICKEY MOUSE CLUB pal's new baby SUTTON PIERCE were a set of porcelain crockery, a cuddly elephant, a hooded towel, slippers and a nightlight. The basket was delivered to the Malibu, California home Spears shares with husband KEVIN FEDERLINE and her two baby boys, Sutton Pierce and one-year-old SEAN PRESTON, late yesterday (20SEP06). The special delivery came with a card that read "Congratulations on the new addition to your family" and was signed "Love Christina and Jordan" (Aguilera's new husband JORDAN BRATMAN). Spears gave birth to baby Sutton Pierce in a Los Angeles hospital last week (12SEP06).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/daydette/chirgiftbrit.jpg
    Last edited by dAyDeTTe; Sep 21, 2006 at 10:47 PM.

^^ aww that's sweet...she really wants to stop the feud..minsan kasi rin the press are adding more spice sa mga sinasabi ng bawat isa...tsk

Page 2 of 251 First 1 2 3 12 52 102 ... Last