PEx Highlights

Watch 'The Legend Ends' Trailer!

Check out the trailer of the final instalment of the Rurouni Kenshin series, 'The Legend Ends.'

read more

Wake Me Up When You Show Me Your Teeths!

In this week's Show Me Your Teeths!, the ladies talk about the -ber months, the upcoming Bench Fashion Show and the Cosmo Bachelor Bash.

read more

FIBA FEATURE: Do We Stand a Chance?

Do we really have a shot to make it through? JPM weighs in on the the odds of Gilas Pilipinas in the FIBA World Cup.

read more

PHOTOS: UE Keep Final Four Dream Alive

Despite not fielding in Roi Sumang, the UE Red Warriors managed to get a 64-55 win over the NU Bulldogs.

read more

Calling All Travel Bloggers!

Wanna get featured in PEx-Travel? Share with us your travel blogs and have your entries promoted around PinoyExchange!

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: A Million Ways to Die West

A Million Ways is a pretty decent comedy, boasting top notch production value and camerawork.

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

effective ba ang glutathione?

hi guys just wanna ask kung gumagamit kyo ng glutathione at kung sobrang effective ba siya makatanggal ng pimple scars...interested kse ako gumait eh..please sha lang po kayo..thanks

the walrus
    dapat dun sa whats up doc forums...maraming threads dun about pimples..

Banned by Admin
    effective but not for all. sometimes too effective. the users look like white ladies na nasobrahan ng foundation. hahahahahah.

effective siya, ginagamit siya ni regine velasquez and pops fernandez i think. pero warning lang, kasi i'm a nursing student, tapos somebody in our class asked the prof about this product, and she said na although effective siya, ang side effect niya is it can contribute to early osteoporosis. pwede ka daw gumamit nito, basta sabayan mo ng calcium supplements or something. nakalimutan ko na sorry hehe. naniniwala ako dun sa prof namin kasi doctor siya. wala lang just sharing

This is for whitening isn't it? Does Pops have white skin? She is still slightly Morena diba? Pero this is an antioxidant so I don't see the harm in taking it, as long as you have the moolahs!

My Other Beauty Thread

thanks guys for the info..pero nakakatanggal ba siya ng scars or blemishes sa face?i heard kse *** tita ng friend ko gumagamit nito pati stretch marks daw niya nawala..

talaga?what do you think the brand she uses?

Actually, glutathione is primarily antioxidant siya and whitening of the skin is one of the side effects. I dunno if it causes osteoporosis but i havent read anything about this though and not evidence based at all. What I know is just take an extra vitamin C with this drug (glutathione) as it helps on the synthesis of the drug to manifest this "whitening side effect". Glutathione, when taken alone (without the supplements) won't give you the desired "magic" on your skin!

exactly.. just don't expect too much

now if you have excess money, i suggest go for it

matagal bago mag effect pero it's worth it!

Mga Sis and Bros sali na kayo sa bago pinoy version ng friendster, Libre to at madali lang sumali. sigurado marami kang magiging kaibigan.
    FRIENDSTER, PINOY VERSION TRY MO! Click me

summer time machine blues waterwell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo1607
    Actually, glutathione is primarily antioxidant siya and whitening of the skin is one of the side effects. I dunno if it causes osteoporosis but i havent read anything about this though and not evidence based at all. What I know is just take an extra vitamin C with this drug (glutathione) as it helps on the synthesis of the drug to manifest this "whitening side effect". Glutathione, when taken alone (without the supplements) won't give you the desired "magic" on your skin!
    yes, agree with this! i tried it before and effective sya. minsan nag-o-overdose ako ng vitamin c. although you really need a lot of money to sustain this luho.

skin lightening ito hindi sya for pimple scars and wala siyang side effects kase originally ginagamit sya as supplement tapos nakita nila na may magandang effect sa skin kaya ginagamit din sya as skin lightening... it's worth it naman e pero may bagong pampaputi na powder form sya tapos ihahalo mo sa drinks tska wala rin siyang side effects kase food supplement itong immunocal and mas effective itong immunocal kaysa sa glutathione

yah,parang over na nga kay Regine and pati dun sa mukhang ewan na si Sheryn Regis.overdose ng gluta beauties!

i tried this before, very effective, i've used yung sa dermclinic(which is overpriced, as usual!), so nag twinlab ako ,ok din, but i cannot sustain it , mahal talaga, mas maraming bagay ang makkaganda sa isang tao, di lang sa whiter skin, so i figured its pathetic and moved on. now, i'm happier with a fatter wallet.

glutathione 1000mg for only 1500 that's 60 caps already. good for 2 months or more if you use it every other day since its 1000mg already.

if you're interested message me or mail me at (sienavi@yahoo.com.ph)

Quote Originally Posted by Boo1607
    i dunno. kasi like i've said in my post sa taas, M.D. *** prof ko (ang tinuturo niyang subject ay patho-physiology, at yun ay tungkol sa mga sakit, paano tayo nagkakasakit, at kung ano nangyayari sa tin pag natamaan tayo ng sakit na ito) at siyempre maniniwala ako sa kanya. added precaution lang naman *** mag calcium supplement di ba? kelangan naman natin talaga yun, kasi siyempre ang side effects ng glutathione ay hindi naman lahat kinabukasan or next week magmamanifest. taon ang binibilang. nasa sa iyo un, pumuti ka nga pero hindi ka pa lola ay may osteoporosis ka na.

gusto ko rin i-try to eh...

sabi ng tita ko na doctor, glutathione daw is really an antioxidant. It helps lessen the risk of getting cancer daw. Marami naman syang good reviews kahit sa internet. I-google mo lang dami ka mababasa about this. Tapos, puputi ka nga daw as a side effect.

Kaya sa Asia, selling point ng glutathione is for skin whitening pero sa US and sa Europe, selling point nila is antioxidant.

be-informed

anu brand ng glutathione product mo?

ano nga ba ang ok sa quality na glutathione?

yes effective, kase pumuti na GF ko eh.
    mga 4 months pa lang sya nagamit

--------------------------------------------------
    Sideline Ba Hanap Mo?
    www.cooleon.us/623 > www.cooleon.us/700

san b mganda bumili glutathione? meron kc ko nakikita nito kasama ng mga chinese slimming products like *** barellina sa malls.. ok b dun bumili glutathione? scared kc ko baka mmaya fake *** laman..

yeah.. san to pdeng mbli? mrn ba to sa mercury?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast