NBA | NBA | PinoyExchange
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... Last

Magic then Nash!!!

IMO, Steve Nash is the second best PG in the NBA. The way he play the game. He carry his team in WCF w/out Amare.

What do you think guys?!?

^^ oo nga ... barring injuries Pero I still believe that Stockton is first, Magic is 2nd, Kidd is 3rd, and Nash at 4th.

pang-ilan kaya si marbury

BANO S6 & S5 Champion galaxy_ram's Avatar
    Donít you guys think that itís rather unfair to rank Steve Nash over the likes of Isiaiah Thomas and John Stockton solely for what he did during the past two seasons?

Thomas mightíve never been a regular season MVP, but he led the Pistons to two NBA crowns and was a Finals MVP as well. Stockton on the other hand led the NBA assists nine times (an NBA record) - and at the end of his long, consistent career, he piled up more career assists than anybody else in the history of the NBA.

luks7210
    huh Magic is 2nd?!!AFAIK he has 5 chanpionship rings

Quote Originally Posted by Jo14
    pang-ilan kaya si marbury

pang 2nd c marbury..2nd to the last!!

Quote Originally Posted by malditoh
    pang 2nd c marbury..2nd to the last!!
    and the last is Steve Francis.

one two punch

Quote Originally Posted by luks7210
    ^^ oo nga ... barring injuries Pero I still believe that Stockton is first, Magic is 2nd, Kidd is 3rd, and Nash at 4th.
    Magic 2nd?!?!?!?! What the heck are you drinking man?

I don't think anybody in the world would dispute that Magic is the best PG ever!

Nash could be a top 5, but he is no second. I wouldn't put him ahead of Stockton or Kidd.

1 magic
    2 stockton
    3 isiah
    4 kidd
    5 oscar robertson (eventhough i haven't seen him play triple double average huh! 30.8 points, 12.5 rebounds, and 11.4 assists per game-an average of a triple-double for an entire season!
    6 nash

Quote Originally Posted by dRknGeL
    is oscar robertson a guard?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_Robertson

"His 14-year NBA career as a point guard with the Cincinnati Royals and Milwaukee Bucks included Rookie of the Year honors in 1961, three All-Star Game Most Valuable Player awards (1961, 1964, 1969), and the 1964 NBA MVP Award. "

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...roberos01.html

Oscar Palmer Robertson (The Big O, Horse, Donut)

Position: G-F
    Height: 6'5" Weight: 205 lbs.

http://www.nba.com/history/robertson_bio.html

At 6-5 and 210 pounds, Robertson was the first "big guard." Magic Johnson was only 1 year old when Robertson registered his first NBA assist, crashed the boards for his first NBA rebound and sank a jumper for his first NBA points.

Nash got 2 season MVP. How about Stockton, Thomas and Kidd?!? We all know that it so difficult to win a season MVP in the NBA. That's not a joke of winning that. And that's the reason why I pick Nash in the second place.

Nash became MVP because of f'king media votes. Nash is barely top 10 IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by AirForce9
    Nash got 2 season MVP. How about Stockton, Thomas and Kidd?!? We all know that it so difficult to win a season MVP in the NBA. That's not a joke of winning that. And that's the reason why I pick Nash in the second place.
    But you do know that Nash has no NBA title to show. Yet.

Thomas has two, plus an Finals MVP Award to boot. And Stock helped Utah reached the NBA Finals twice - giving the eventual champion Chicago Bulls fits.

Also, we have to consider career consistency. Thomas had been a producer since his rookie year, while Stock started to become an elite PG right in his third year in the league. On the other hand, it took Nash four full seasons before he finally became an everyday starting PG (in 2000-2001).

Quote Originally Posted by mYke d' spYke
    ever heard of jerry west?
    West was more of a SG yata for most of his career. His averages or 27 points and a little over six assists per game suggests that he did more shooting than distributing

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... Last