1. Magic Johmson- definitely the best PG in the history of the NBA...he has the flare and the effectiveness that all PGs could only dream having.
2. Stockton- He has shooting, playmaking skills, and defense. He's also clutch.
3. Jason Kidd- I never saw anyone else that is much better than Kidd in making his team mates better.
4. Isiah Thomas- Heart + Skills = great basketball player
5. Nash- Jason Kidd with better shooting minus defense. Oh yeah, he has 2 MVP awards.
Note that all the players above are from the 80s to the present...Im only 19 so I don't think I have the right to judge the skills of players before the 80s...That triple double average of the Big O is sick....