Magic then Nash!!! - Page 3 | NBA | PinoyExchange

Page 3 of 3 First ... 2 3
    Lakers and mclaren fan Rocker09's Avatar
    1. Magic Johmson- definitely the best PG in the history of the NBA...he has the flare and the effectiveness that all PGs could only dream having.

2. Stockton- He has shooting, playmaking skills, and defense. He's also clutch.

3. Jason Kidd- I never saw anyone else that is much better than Kidd in making his team mates better.

4. Isiah Thomas- Heart + Skills = great basketball player

5. Nash- Jason Kidd with better shooting minus defense. Oh yeah, he has 2 MVP awards.

Note that all the players above are from the 80s to the present...Im only 19 so I don't think I have the right to judge the skills of players before the 80s...That triple double average of the Big O is sick....

Walang Bob Cousy?

Kanya-kanyang panahon lang iyan. We might say that Jason Kidd and Steve Nash (Sige isama na din natin si Payton) are the best pg of our generation.

The 80's generation certainly belonged to Magic and Isiah.

Kanya-kanyang panahon lang talaga.

Pwede ba natin isali si Kevin Johnson sa list. I think kasama siya sa top 20 if we will have a list like that.

Nash is a great player too but it take years before he can surpass what Stockton has achieved over his career. Johnson is a phenomenon in the NBA during his time, much as Jordan, Bird, Barkley, Chamberlain.

I think it's too early to put Nash at 2nd when he hasn't surpassed yet what Stockton has achieved.

Quote Originally Posted by kungpow
    Walang Bob Cousy?

Kanya-kanyang panahon lang iyan. We might say that Jason Kidd and Steve Nash (Sige isama na din natin si Payton) are the best pg of our generation.

The 80's generation certainly belonged to Magic and Isiah.

Kanya-kanyang panahon lang talaga.
    IMHO.... MAGIC is the greatest ALL TIME point guard. I don't see him as the greatest in his generation or sa kanyang panahon. ALL TIME is ALL TIME.

I don't see Nash becoming second to Magic on the ALL TIME pg list when his career is over which is closer to soon because he is in his 30s. I just don't see him breaking any assist records, or scoring 15+ points in 90 seconds like Thomas, or start averaging triple doubles, or start being a wizard like Pistol Pete Maravich (I almost forgot about him).

Nope. Magic Johnson, Isiah Thomas, Oscar Robertson and Stephen Curry ang top 4 point guards in NBA history.

Page 3 of 3 First ... 2 3