PEx Highlights

Show Me Your Winning Teeths!

Merly and Chelsey are back for a new season of SMYT and they are 'happy to serve' you a new episode about the Miss World pageant and the UAAP Finals.

read more

REVIEW: The Trial

If there's one particular asset the film has, it's the ensemble.

read more

PROMO: Big Hero 6

Join the promo and get a chance to win special screening tickets to Big Hero 6!

read more

PHOTOS: Kia Victorious in Battle of Newcomers

LA Revilla (23pts, 7rebs) stole away the spotlight off of boxing champ Manny Pacquiao's PBA debut, as he rallied Kia over Blackwater 80-66.

read more

PHOTOS: Aguilar, Ginebra Bully Talk N Text

Ginebra had no problems in their opening campaign after a 101-81 win over TNT. Japeth Aguilar proved to be too much for the Texters with his game-high 18pts, 18rebs and 5 blks.

read more

PHOTOS: 40th PBA Season Opening Ceremony

Ellen Adarna, Megan Young and Alice Dixson led the parade of team muses yesterday during the Opening Ceremony of the new PBA season. Check our gallery here!

read more

Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    ^ pwedeng pahingi din ng hinihithit mo? parang ang lakas ng tama ah! kaaliw ka brod ... tuloy mo lang yan, wala rin naman akong gagawing ngayong sabado eh, para naman malibang ako ng konti kahit papaano!

Quote Originally Posted by Seingalt View Post
    nice ftwcp is back... hehe...

si Bill Gates half human half manananggal??... pano yun? pano yung manananggal mode niya?? kalahati na nga yung manananggal tapos hahatiin pa ulit?... anu lang manananggal sa kanya? right or left side??
    you have many questions in your mind my friend! let me yield to the desires of your playful mind.

as what i have mentioned here INGULFRISHIKKOO is the seperation of the upper body from the lower part, that is for a normal/common manananggal.
    this ritual happen only once in the entire life of a manananggal, this welcomes us to adulthood.

On the case of Bill Gates, when he saw this Shake, Rattle and Roll Movie 1. This is the trigger... Young as he is, With all his hormones at its MAX level, FURTEKENSIS (manananggal blood) are now in its mature state..

Analyzing his composition data reveals the following :

MERTUP fluid............ 100/100 zukkre (normal)

MIKOTRIKOLTAB trace..... 1000/100 zukkre (Vitamin M is on critical level, this means it is his first disintegration coming into adulthood)

pompokori (NAIL composition and hardness).... 50/100 daizzuge (not fully developed)

prekenhunpa(STOMACH ).................. developed

Pertok (Skin - body armour) ............ partly developed

ZAZOMOTH (Wing).................. partly developed

marunpirokilonaguste (protective shield) ......undeveloped

The principle of INGULFRISHIKKOO is to be 1/2. but since he is a XEROPITURERADSIOPY 1/2 multiplied by 1/2 is equal to 1/4!
    This reveals that his disintegration equals to 4!
    Notice how his company logo composed of a Window disintegrated into 4 parts? If you can interpret symbolism, you will know what i mean...

http://technofriends.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/windows_logo1.jpg

I will not elaborate more as this information can be found at MWIKI (Manananggal Wiki)! But this is not free, to access the site you have to pay 549804043034034-43043xe2323.33 wurd!
    I will not going to spoon-feed you like a baby.
    Now i know why humans has brains which is way way inferior compared to us!
    Last edited by ftwcp955v2.0; Feb 6, 2010 at 12:32 PM.

wow welcome back. kakalabas mo lang sa mental? hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Kourant View Post
    saan ba nakakakuha ng manananggal times? meron din bang tikbalang times? kasi i'm a franchisee or summit media magazines, feeling ko dadami ang bibili sa aken kung meron din akong manananggal/tikbalang media magazines...
    MANANANGGAL TIMES as what i have said can be bought to any manananggal convenience store (i.e. 8 1/2, Manananggal Stop)or even MACS (Manananggal Association of Convenience Store) membered store. go out and ask Aling Nena, the owner of pondahan in your corner if she is a member of MACS!

For your reference the current exchange rate is :

1wurd--------15.4pret(tikbalang's currency)
    3.705morj(Kapre's currency)
    We can also trade this for a gram of human's Alaska grown coffee!

But it seems you want to buy in bulk (franchisee), i suggest you call Dra. Margie Holmes in her show entitled "No Nonsense with Dr. Holmes" to give you discount code and how to be a franchisee!

hey mr. ftwcp, i just saw this action figure from a boy, biglang sumakay sila ng cab ng mommy niya kaya hindi ko na natanong kung saan nabibili, i'd like to have one! COOL!

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/6940/137523.jpg

Paano ba mag-update sa version 2.0? Saang site ako pupunta?

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey2000 View Post
    didn't read the whoe thread, my only question is Ano english ng manananggal?
    I scanned all the pexers in this thread and I found out that this one is from planet "UrAnus". UrAnus. 2u and 2capital letters. This is a very dangerous and disturbing(for humans) code don't you think? The code of "coca cola".

don't believed me? care ko! mistyblue2852's Avatar
    ano na ftw? kelan tayo mag-i-EB para naman ma-welcome ako ng clan!

No guile, no game.. No girl Seingalt's Avatar
    MWIKI??... hmm.. hehe.. makapagipon nga para mavisit ko yung site na yun...

kaso mabagal connection namen... kailangan at least 1 TBPS diba?

Quote Originally Posted by Seingalt View Post
    MWIKI??... hmm.. hehe.. makapagipon nga para mavisit ko yung site na yun...

kaso mabagal connection namen... kailangan at least 1 TBPS diba?
    according to our MCPU (Manananggal Central Processing Unit),
    it seems that the requirements needed now was elevated to a much higher bandwidth, thus 1PBPS (petabits/s) is now needed. sorry humans if you can't catch up with our technology and speed.

Quote Originally Posted by mistyblue2852 View Post
    ano na ftw? kelan tayo mag-i-EB para naman ma-welcome ako ng clan!
    I am still not ready for an EB, as i've said, my heart is still healing from the pain of love caused by human. i know i am supposed to forget the pain already as i was resurrected but when it comes to matters of the heart, the healing process is very long...a very tough one...

will just continue on what happened to me...

After uttering those words, Saint angrunistvanitropernatort (St. Anger)
    was nowhere in sight. The Warrior god was not able to help me.
    I was captured... i was held captured for three years, i became a science experiment
    by the fairies and the PREKEMNTIRUTIAN.
    They brought my body (Yes, they were able to find out my other half)
    to YALE and HARVARD Univ for study.
    They were able to detect the location of the other half of my body eventhough
    it is already equipped with VAZOPEKLAT (in human term : undetectable radar system).

Conltrary to popular beliefs the real meaning of YALE University is Youth Alien University,
    hard to believe but its true! and HARVARD means Harry Potter Vanguard University.
    they hide the real meaning of these two universities to hide their evil doings to such
    PEACE LOVING kind creature like me. It is a conspiracy between the colleges and universties in the U.S. of A. (did you know that the real meaning of U.S.A. is United States of Alien? this is another story...)

I died in vain.....a very slow and painful one as they experimented on my body (upper and lower)
    they took all my MERTUP fluid (vital fluid enclosed on the veins of my wing
    used for Hyper Armor, EX Special Ultra Combo attack!), searched for any trace of
    MIKOTRIKOLTAB in my body.

My MVS (Mananaggal Vital Signs) reveals the following :

MERTUP fluid............ 0 zukkre
    MIKOTRIKOLTAB trace..... 0 zukkre
    pompokori (NAIL composition and hardness).... 0 daizzuge
    prekenhunpa(STOMACH ).................. missing
    Pertok (Skin - body armour) ............ damaged
    ZAZOMOTH (Wing).................. missing
    marunpirokilonaguste (protective shield) damaged
    VAZOPEIAA (invisible radar systems) damaged
    VAZOPEKLAT (undetectable radar systems) missing

How i was resurrected? My black box reveals the following...

One day, when the sky turned indigo, 666 rainbows reported all over the Earth,
    when the Sun is at one of two opposite points on the celestial sphere where the
    celestial equator (i.e. declination 0) and ecliptic intersect...
    a mysterious man from MIT (Manananggal Institute of Technology)
    traded my body from YALE and HARVARD for a billion wurd!

to be continued...
    Last edited by ftwcp955v2.0; Feb 9, 2010 at 09:00 AM.

Dalawin mo na lang ako, ftw. Hindi ako makatulog e. Tapos magdala ka kung ano man ang tinitira mo. Alam mo naman siguro kung asan ako ngayon, dahil sa hi-tech niyong gadgets diyan sa mundo niyo. baka maligaw ka, 30th floor ako.

Sana makatulog na ko. zzzZZZzz

RED ALERT! RED ALERT!

An alien trace ...detected!!!

Scanning.......

ALIEN FOUND :

Name : alien#192191342
    Height : 25 cm.
    Way of Communication : Whistle (of different sounds and frequency)
    Current Assault : Registered as PEXER.

Description :

Tiny onion-shaped head looked like it was composed of five petals.
    The little creature had no ears, huge slanting catlike eyes occupied the biggest part of its face.

The body was plump and was swaying like jelly. The skin on the body was gray and with dark spots in brown on the head. No hair, small holes instead of ears. Small flat nose enabled the creature to breath. Dark-gray eyes. No eye-lids. The vertical pupils of the eyes were constantly narrowing and expanding.
    Long fingers had small sharp claws. No genitals revealing creature"s sex. The creature had no navel which all mammals have.
    The alien had a complete set of teeth, but too small lower jaw and huge scarlet tongue occupying almost all the mouth cavity.

SCANNING COMPLETE.......

Tsk..tsk.... i have to go now, i have to report this sightings immediately to the Supreme Church of the Holy Half!

Up...up... and away!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shonen View Post
    sabi naman ng mga taga malaysia at indonesia, di naman asin ang nilalagay nila dun sa naiwang kalahati. mas madami ganito sa indonesia eh. sabi ng indonesian na nanghilot sakin basag na bote daw ang ilagay o mga aspile/karayom. magwawala daw yun impakta once na nakitang may basag na bote sa lower half nya at mamatay na sya. ewan...iba iba ang
    version ng manananggal. yung kay ftwcp955 bagong breed na *****.
    Yung iba namaN sabi nila, pwede rin daw sunugin yung other half kasi nga hindi **** namamatay sa asin yung manananggal, yung basag na bote pwede pa siguro

Quote Originally Posted by Lucio_Liu View Post
    hey mr. ftwcp, i just saw this action figure from a boy, biglang sumakay sila ng cab ng mommy niya kaya hindi ko na natanong kung saan nabibili, i'd like to have one! COOL!

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/6940/137523.jpg
    Oh my....tsk..tsk..tsk...he is GARTHOPUS!
    Poor soul...he is a Fallen MANANANGGAL...
    Let me tell you his story...

The Tale of Fallen Manananggal

GARTHOPUS is a manananggal EX CONVICT.
    His crime is falling in love to a fairy named GWENK (now the FCIA chief).
    (oh..i still remember the joy of flirting with those fairies during my teenage years
    ..darn those fairies are so hot!)
    It was a forbidden love and this is the CRIME of all CRIMES amongst us...
    For the next years, GARTHOPUS traveled throughout Luzon
    in service to the gods in hopes that they would forgive him of his crimes.
    While flying through Mt. Arayat on a holy week.
    St. Anger, (Warrior God and Patron Saint of of the halfless manananggal)
    commanded GARTHOPUS to destroy the Hydra.The serene but stinky fish kingdom of Dyesebel,
    Marina et al...located at Manila Bay (discovered by MCIA that Hydra is a hiding place for the Fairies)
    While GARTHOPUS battled, Kaprockor (god warrior of Kapre and Giant creatures) called forth
    Teklapetra (god warrior of Tikbalang and other horse-like creatures),
    the latter warning him of her brother's impending invasion of Panay Island - the stronghold of the Manananggals.
    Although he was pleased that Teklapetra chose GARTHOPUS to destroy Sierra Madre instead,
    he was concerned that he might become too powerful to control.

After GARTHOPUS defeated the Hydra, Teklapetra told him that the gods would forgive his past
    if he could stop Flavio (Ang Panday) from destroying the Panay Island.
    Arriving in Panay Island, he encounters a man that says he is digging GARTHOPUS' grave,
    but that he will be there to help GARTHOPUS "when it seems like there's no hope."
    GARTHOPUS fought his way through the city and saved a Javawackeez from death.
    (Javawackeez is a half human, half monkey creature)
    In gratitude he revealed the means to kill a god - Grucci Versacus
    (equivalent to Pandora's Box)

---
    be continued...

Following the Javawackeez's instructions, GARTHOPUS left Panay Island for the
    Desert of Lost Manananggals. He summoned Pepeng Agimat, swung a chain across the Agimat's face,
    and climbed to the summit where the temple lay.
    Ignoring the warnings of the Body Burner, Garthopus entered it and retrieved Grucci Versacus (Pandora's Box).

Sensing Garthopus' success, Flavio hurled a broken column across the land towards the Temple of Grucci Versacus,
    impaling and pinning Garthopus.
    Several fairies took Grucci Versacus back to Flavio as Tinker Belland and her evil army took Garthopus to the Hades of the
    Happily Ever After - The Underworld Kingdom.

Garthopus managed to escape from the Kingdom of the Underworld due to a mysterious rope.
    When he climbs the rope to the top, he finds that the gravedigger dropped the rope
    through the grave he had dug. When Gartophus asks how this was possible,
    the grave digger responds cryptically "St. Anger is not the ONLY god following your progress."

While Garthopus had been making his way through Fantasy Land, Flavio had conquered Aklan, Capiz, Antique, Iloilo and nearby Dumaguete City.
    Garthopus caught up with Flavio and took back Grucci Versacus (Pandora's Box), unleashing its power.
    After a brief battle, Flavio sucked Garthopus into his own subconscious,
    making him relive the murder of his family, his sweet moments with Gwenk until their painful seperation.
    Gartophus defended his family from numerous replicas of himself, causing Flavio to use Garthopus' weapons to kill his family.

After being transported back to Panay Island, Flavio prepared to deliver the final blow.
    Garthopus avoided the blow and grabbed the final gift from the gods: the sword of the gods.
    Garthopus ran Flavio through with his sword.
    (And that Sword that Flavio is using in the movie is fake)
    Garthopus owned the real sword of the gods and what Flavio is using in his last movie is actually a
    lightsaber they stole from a Jedi Knight! Don't be fooled humans as media made him (Flavio) appear
    as Ang Panday, the defender of the Universe where in fact VOLTRON is the real one.
    Flavio is the meanest blacksmith on the surface of the Universe IMHO!

^^fantastic!

pwde na umekstra sina Tiagong Akyat at Elias Paniki dito.

Panay Island had been saved. However, the nightmares continued to plague Garthopus.
    Hoping to end his misery, Garthopus made his way up to Jones Bridge and flung himself off
    the cliff. However, a powerful force stopped him from falling and put him back on top of
    the bridge.
    Perplexed and annoyed, a mysterious woman appeared...
    GWENK (his ex lover) was all behind that..the grave digger...the magic rope that he used to
    escape from the Kingdom of the Underworld. What a twisted fate to see her again.
    Garthopus cried...he cried a lot, not a good sight to see from a warrior but the warrior is a child...
    (background music : Warrior is A Child)
    He cried because he is guilty..he left GWENK and did not fought for their love.
    After all these years, GWENK is still there for him...everything else followed,
    Gartophus surrendered to the call of love and followed GWENK to "Happily Ever After" -
    (Kingdom of the Underworld) to start a new life with her.
    Maria Makiling offered him Flavios' place as minister of war.
    Garthopus approached the empty throne and took his seat, becoming the brand new Minister of War
    of the fairies which Tinker Bell is not happy about it.
    Jealous of what happened, Tinker Bell sent an encoded message to MARUHKSSHAHIB headquarter.

St. Anger, Kaprockor and Teklapetra upon hearing the news, held an emergency convention
    and declared Garthopus as "MARUHKSSHAHIB NON GRATA"! They immediately erased his file on the
    Manananggal Central Data and Processing Unit and blocked him as a spammer.
    After that they sent a MARUHKSSHAHIB NON GRATA virus to the embedded
    circuitry on the back of his neck called HUGRETTON!
    Hugretton is a mechanism which causes a manananggal body to destroy itself under a predefined set of circumstances.
    GWENK is fast enough to stop this, using her frog-like tongue,
    Gwenk generously licked the back of his neck where HUGRETTON is located.
    Failed to take it out but he was successful in translating this virus to a different code,
    thus, instead of self destructing, Garthopus has transformed (from a gorgeuos Brad Pitt look-alike manananggal)
    into something monstrous like the evil chef Gordon Ramsay of Hells Kitchen from Food Network! (As you can see on the action figure you posted)
    From there on, no one has ever heard of him, he disappeared in an instant..nobody knows
    where he is including GWENK.
    The only trace left on Garthopus was a picture taken from a DSLR user who accidentally saw
    his transformation. Apparently, Garthopus is drinking his Iced Single Venti, 7 pump Peppermint, Caramel Sauce Top and Bottom, Light Ice, No whip, Mocha
    at Starbucks when this happened.
    i didn't know that "Manananggal R'US" (A manananggal toy store)
    created his replica and have already started distributing this action figure.
    You can buy it from them, and ofcourse FYI, the currency is wurd.

Quote Originally Posted by ftwcp955v2.0 View Post
    Oh my....tsk..tsk..tsk...he is GARTHOPUS!
    Poor soul...he is a Fallen MANANANGGAL...
    Let me tell you his story...

The Tale of Fallen Manananggal

GARTHOPUS is a manananggal EX CONVICT.
    His crime is falling in love to a fairy named GWENK (now the FCIA chief).
    (oh..i still remember the joy of flirting with those fairies during my teenage years
    ..darn those fairies are so hot!)
    It was a forbidden love and this is the CRIME of all CRIMES amongst us...
    For the next years, GARTHOPUS traveled throughout Luzon
    in service to the gods in hopes that they would forgive him of his crimes.
    While flying through Mt. Arayat on a holy week.
    St. Anger, (Warrior God and Patron Saint of of the halfless manananggal)
    commanded GARTHOPUS to destroy the Hydra.The serene but stinky fish kingdom of Dyesebel,
    Marina et al...located at Manila Bay (discovered by MCIA that Hydra is a hiding place for the Fairies)
    While GARTHOPUS battled, Kaprockor (god warrior of Kapre and Giant creatures) called forth
    Teklapetra (god warrior of Tikbalang and other horse-like creatures),
    the latter warning him of her brother's impending invasion of Panay Island - the stronghold of the Manananggals.
    Although he was pleased that Teklapetra chose GARTHOPUS to destroy Sierra Madre instead,
    he was concerned that he might become too powerful to control.

After GARTHOPUS defeated the Hydra, Teklapetra told him that the gods would forgive his past
    if he could stop Flavio (Ang Panday) from destroying the Panay Island.
    Arriving in Panay Island, he encounters a man that says he is digging GARTHOPUS' grave,
    but that he will be there to help GARTHOPUS "when it seems like there's no hope."
    GARTHOPUS fought his way through the city and saved a Javawackeez from death.
    (Javawackeez is a half human, half monkey creature)
    In gratitude he revealed the means to kill a god - Grucci Versacus
    (equivalent to Pandora's Box)

---
    be continued...

juicemio! may istorya pa pala sa likod ng action figure na nakita ko!

Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10 19 20 21 ... LastLast