PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: FEU Tamaraws Claim Top Seed

Mike Tolomia's late-game heroics helped FEU get sole possession of the number 1 seed, after a 74-70 victory over La Salle.

read more

Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter!

Catch our latest updates on Twitter! Follow us, @pinoyexchange

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: The Giver

Very promising, but tries too hard to fit in the mold of the Hunger Games/Divergent series.

read more

PHOTOS: Daquis Bags V-League MVP Plum

Wonder who won the other awards? Check out the Shakey's V-League Awarding gallery here!

read more

UAAP Basketball Power Rankings: Week 7

With wins over UST and DLSU, the past week in UAAP can be summed up in three letters: FEU. Check out this week's power rankings here!

read more

FIBA FEATURE: Do We Stand a Chance?

Do we really have a shot to make it through? JPM weighs in on the the odds of Gilas Pilipinas in the FIBA World Cup.

read more

Question Venue or Function Hall in Alabang

Does anyone know of a venue or function hall in alabang or filinvest that would allow outside caterers

U can try Aspen tower in Alabang but they can accomodate 80 to 100 pax rate is P6,000.00 tel no. 850-5285 to 86 web site http://www.hospitalityinc.com.ph/1aspen.htm : )

hi lous1971.went 2 aspen, really beautful place,kaso they need endorsement fr a unit owner.i dnt know anybdy there namn.plus un nga it can only accmdate 100 max.kkdsappoint.wawa....

hi! when is your wedding? i heard magtatayo ng fernwood garden sa alabang, sa street ng honda.. by december daw, operational na sila.. pero para sure, tawagan mo din fernwood sa QC..

its on sept na e.i actually have all d major suppliers bookd na.inc. d church and d venue.d orignal plan tho is n alabang, but its so hard finding an indoor venue in that area that is affordable.thers palms, bellevue and parque espana,which r all vey expensive 4 r budget. anyway, we moved it to paranaque instead...next best thing na...but when i heard of aspen tower...and seen d place...wawa tlaga....i may not have time kc to look for sumbdy 2 endorse us e.less than 2 mos. 2 go =(

Here's another venue for you...
    Aqua Park, Hillsborough Village Alabang
    Mr. Robert de Jesus
    Tel. No. 8093536 , 8093533
    or Hampton Court, Hillsborough Village, Alabang
    You may try this one, saw this in Yahoo! search when I search for "Hillsborough Alabang Wedding Venue"

hillsborough was actually d first venue i booked. the aqua park has a covered area, but defntly won't work if its raining. the hampton namn is big enough pero its quite old na.parang d sya maintained. i eventually cancelled. although hillsborough, alabang is a nice secured place sana.mang robert handles the aqua park, sya *** care taker dun, but sa office u can look for shiela..tnx much2!

u can try din alabang 400 clubhouse.near alabang hills and hillsborough. very affordable lang, i think less than 5t. coverd pero open *** sides...tok 2 belle. there's also south bay multipurpose hall.they use it prang chapel din. my pool/garden area also. thers britanny bay, sucat. indoor, but oudoor feel, kc overlooking the laguna de bay...nice place for small weddings, very nice p c vhernie, mgr ata sya. but no outside caterers, choose lang from ther restos...aside from the hotels i've mentioned, thats it.very limited ****. aspen wud b the best choice ****, kung small lang...but agen, endorsement is required...wawa

you can check out madrigal center, just behind St. Jerome Emiliani Church (nr Alabang town center). rent is 10,000 for four hours. think it can hold up to 200 persons. however, there's no aircon yet, only ceiling fans. was advised by the admin that they'd install a/c units soon, i'm just not sure when. you can call rachel at 812-8788 during ofc hours. you can visit the place anytime, even on weekends.
    Last edited by ssdeleon; Jul 28, 2006 at 06:09 PM. Reason: additional data

10. Aug 1, 2006, 01:45 AM
    Reason
    PLEase refrain from posting personal messages on the board

what's d contact number of alabang 400 clubhouse, south bay multipurpose hall, britanny bay, sucat po? thanks.

alabang 400- 8079584
    southbay-8424031
    britannybay-8392427
    hope that helps!

hi mps. ok lang ba to ask ahat venue in paranaque you got for your wedding? thanks.

hi sis,does anyone know how much is the wedding package for josephine's restaurant in tagaytay?thanks..

what about ville sommet sobrang mahal ba dun venue nila?

sis help me naman with my queries if alam ninyo thanks so much...any ville sommet wedding there?

hi guys! ask ko lang about alabang country club? the place? maganda ba? how big? un rate nila and plus amenities if any? any infos about the place ...

palms and ayala alabang country club

Quote Originally Posted by mps View Post
    its on sept na e.i actually have all d major suppliers bookd na.inc. d church and d venue.d orignal plan tho is n alabang, but its so hard finding an indoor venue in that area that is affordable.thers palms, bellevue and parque espana,which r all vey expensive 4 r budget. anyway, we moved it to paranaque instead...next best thing na...but when i heard of aspen tower...and seen d place...wawa tlaga....i may not have time kc to look for sumbdy 2 endorse us e.less than 2 mos. 2 go =(
    hi since you've mentioned that you have inquired with palms already... may i know how much they're charging? for maybe 250 guests?

or does anyone know how much ayala alabang country club is charging, as well...

thanks!

up ko lang thread...need more infos..