PEx Highlights

REVIEW: The Trial

If there's one particular asset the film has, it's the ensemble.

read more

PHOTOS: Aguilar, Ginebra Bully Talk N Text

Ginebra had no problems in their opening campaign after a 101-81 win over TNT. Japeth Aguilar proved to be too much for the Texters with his game-high 18pts, 18rebs and 5 blks.

read more

PHOTOS: Kia Victorious in Battle of Newcomers

LA Revilla (23pts, 7rebs) stole away the spotlight off of boxing champ Manny Pacquiao's PBA debut, as he rallied Kia over Blackwater 80-66.

read more

PHOTOS: 40th PBA Season Opening Ceremony

Ellen Adarna, Megan Young and Alice Dixson led the parade of team muses yesterday during the Opening Ceremony of the new PBA season. Check our gallery here!

read more

Show Me Your Winning Teeths!

Merly and Chelsey are back for a new season of SMYT and they are 'happy to serve' you a new episode about the Miss World pageant and the UAAP Finals.

read more

PROMO: Big Hero 6

Join the promo and get a chance to win special screening tickets to Big Hero 6!

read more

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 237
  1. #161

    Thumbs up looking for wedding coordinator?

    hi guys, just would like to recommend JustRightWedding Coordinators that I found from a friend's fb page... their price seems affordable, and they all look nice "mabait" tipong maasikaso, I actually like their page so I can hire them on my future wedding hopefully next year. You might want to check their fb page,
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Just-R...48800705189246

    Thanks, hope nakatulong me for those who are looking for affordable yet good of service wedding coordinators

  2. #162

    Be A Certified Wedding Planner

    A pleasant day to you!

    As the new owner of the #1 school in America, Philippine branch of Weddings Beautiful Worldwide, the only formal wedding school in the Philippines acknowledged worldwide. I would like to personally invite you to enroll in our 18 assignment course on weddings to earn the title “Certified Wedding Specialist”. The course is designed to educate you to become a successful and professional wedding planner. Along side with this home study course is two live classroom lectures on Philippine Weddings, an OJT in an actual wedding to familiarize and see the flow of a real event from preparation to the reception and a workshop for your chosen team to further familiarize them of their duties, responsibilities and other wedding day need-to-know and dilemmas.

    The cost of the entire course is Php 35,000.00 however, you may also have an option to get the course on a per assignment basis. Php 5,000.00 on the first assignment and Php 2,500.00 on the succeeding assignments. Just in case, the materials needs to be sent by courier, cost of freight will be c/o the student.

    Upon enrollment, the assignment will be automatically sent and is expected to be received not more than 3 – 5 days thereafter.

    Answers to the test questions should also be emailed to info@weddingsbeautifulphilippines.net on or before the deadline set by the school to finish said assignment.

    Do let me know if you have further questions or feel free to contact me personally at 3471947 or 09228061216.

    I am looking forward to having you as a part of the Weddings Beautiful Family.

    Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon!

    Sincerely,

    Berlyn Salvador-Yap
    Certified Wedding Specialist, Reg#02P
    Member, Philippine Association of Wedding Planners
    President, Weddings Beautiful Worldwide, Philippines

    WEDDINGS BEAUTIFUL WORLDWIDE, PHILIPPINES
    399.8779; 347.1947; 0922.8061216
    info@weddingsbeautifulphilippines.net
    www.weddingsbeautifulphilippines.net

  3. Sep 15, 2011, 12:10 PM

    Reason
    Please see our Guidelines for Advertising.

  4. #163

    first formal wedding school

    A pleasant day to you!

    As the new owner of the #1 school in America, Philippine branch of Weddings Beautiful Worldwide, the only formal wedding school in the Philippines acknowledged worldwide. I would like to personally invite you to enroll in our 18 assignment course on weddings to earn the title “Certified Wedding Specialist”. The course is designed to educate you to become a successful and professional wedding planner. Along side with this home study course is two live classroom lectures on Philippine Weddings, an OJT in an actual wedding to familiarize and see the flow of a real event from preparation to the reception and a workshop for your chosen team to further familiarize them of their duties, responsibilities and other wedding day need-to-know and dilemmas.

    The cost of the entire course is Php 35,000.00 however, you may also have an option to get the course on a per assignment basis. Php 5,000.00 on the first assignment and Php 2,500.00 on the succeeding assignments. Just in case, the materials needs to be sent by courier, cost of freight will be c/o the student.

    Upon enrollment, the assignment will be automatically sent and is expected to be received not more than 3 – 5 days thereafter.

    Answers to the test questions should also be emailed to info@weddingsbeautifulphilippines.net on or before the deadline set by the school to finish said assignment.

    Do let me know if you have further questions or feel free to contact me personally at 3471947 or 09228061216.

    I am looking forward to having you as a part of the Weddings Beautiful Family.

    Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon!

    Sincerely,

    Berlyn Salvador-Yap
    Certified Wedding Specialist, Reg#02P
    Member, Philippine Association of Wedding Planners
    President, Weddings Beautiful Worldwide, Philippines

    WEDDINGS BEAUTIFUL WORLDWIDE, PHILIPPINES
    399.8779; 347.1947; 0922.8061216
    info@weddingsbeautifulphilippines.net
    www.weddingsbeautifulphilippines.net

  5. #164
    that's too high a price

  6. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by ma.jade View Post
    I got my wedding coordinator for P15,000 FULL coordination.
    Reliable naman ba?

  7. #166

    Smile looking for a coordinator

    hello I'm looking po for a coordinator. wala pa akong reception, church... lahat... all im sure is the date would be on May 2013.
    please paki email ako ng mga wedding package nyo for 100 pax. gusto ko sana ng intimate wedding..
    email: knaquita@aol.com

    thanks!

    Karen

  8. #167

    Thumbs down Worst Wedding Coordinator

    I just had my wedding last Feb 21, 2012. I had the best suppliers EXCEPT for my on the day wedding coordinator which is TIE THE KNOT WEDDING SPECIALIST... The owner is a young lady named Joanna Rumohr. She and her staff were running like a headless chicken during my wedding. The ceremony starts at 3:45 at San Agustin Church and they ARRIVED EXTREMELY LATE at 1:00pm in the hotel room when they SHOULD be in the hotel room at 9:00am for all the preps. I became bride/on the day coordinator with all the suppliers inside my hotel room. IT WAS HELL!!!!!

    I booked all my suppliers a year before except for my on the day wedding coordinator because I had a hard time looking for a decent one as I know how events go. TIE THE KNOT WEDDING SPECIALIST by Joanna Rumohr got me with their freebies like free mannequin for the bride and groom, free escort cards ---which is not really brilliant as they just leave it there and don't tell guests what's it for, free digital frame --- which showed pictures of a debutant and not our pictures (FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!) During reception, they just go and PESTER me like It's not my wedding asking me stuff that they SHOULD be taking action on. It was my mistake of getting them.. I was running out of time and just got what's available.

    They are ok to talk to and can lure you to get them and promise you the stars and moon and even the whole universe BUT work wise, THEY ARE NOT CAPABLE OF HANDLING AN EVENT. They are NOT SPECIALIST as what they call themselves. They did not go the extra mile to meet me and finalize things with me days or event a day before my wedding!!!!! They only do what is convenient to them. They will show you tons of boo-boos on your wedding day. At the reception, they gather down the lobby like there is a special meeting there that we don't know... they were no where to be found doing their job. I wasted 22k for that and I SO REGRET IT.

    I just want to warn you all about it as I don't want you to have the same bad experience. You will only get married once! Make the right decisions! Do a background check of ALL your suppliers. Get the ones that have been in the industry for awhile unless you really know them and you can trust them. I didn't do a background check on TIE THE KNOT WEDDING SPECIALIST by Joanna Rumohr and again, it was my WORST mistake getting them as an on the day wedding coordinator supplier.




    Quote Originally Posted by BubuGirl0414 View Post
    Hi peeps I've been to a lot of weddings lately and I notice that it is quite important to have a wedding coordinator. I am too planning my wedding and I may say that I am very particular with the things I want to happen for my wedding. I even dreamed how my wedding be like....

    Help lang po... Do you know good/best coordinators in Metro Manila? Mas makakatulong din po, if you can share your experience with that coordinator... and also I would like to know the worst coordinator, at baket sila naging worst or bad na coordinator.

    thanks....

  9. #168
    YOU WILL ONLY GET MARRIED ONCE! MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS ON YOUR SUPPLIERS!

    I just had my wedding last Feb 21, 2012. I had the best suppliers EXCEPT for my on the day wedding coordinator which is TIE THE KNOT WEDDING SPECIALIST... The owner is a young lady named Joanna Rumohr. She and her staff were running like a headless chicken during my wedding. The ceremony starts at 3:45 at San Agustin Church and they ARRIVED EXTREMELY LATE at 1:00pm in the hotel room when they SHOULD be in the hotel room at 9:00am for all the preps. I became bride/on the day coordinator with all the suppliers inside my hotel room. IT WAS HELL!!!!!

    I booked all my suppliers a year before except for my on the day wedding coordinator because I had a hard time looking for a decent one as I know how events go. TIE THE KNOT WEDDING SPECIALIST by Joanna Rumohr got me with their freebies like free mannequin for the bride and groom, free escort cards ---which is not really brilliant as they just leave it there and don't tell guests what's it for, free digital frame --- which showed pictures of a debutant and not our pictures (FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!) During reception, they just go and PESTER me like It's not my wedding asking me stuff that they SHOULD be taking action on. It was my mistake of getting them.. I was running out of time and just got what's available. They are ok to talk to and can lure you to get them and promise you the stars and moon and even the whole universe people but work wise, THEY ARE NOT CAPABLE OF HANDLING AN EVENT. They are NOT SPECIALIST as what they call themselves. They did not go the extra mile to meet me and finalize things with me days or event a day before my wedding!!!!! They only do what is convenient to them. They will show you tons of boo-boos on your wedding day. At the reception, they gather down the lobby like there is a special meeting there that we don't know... they were no where to be found doing their job. I wasted 22k for that and I SO REGRET IT.

    I just want to warn you all about it as I don't want you to have the same bad experience. You will only get married once! Make the right decisions! Do a background check of ALL your suppliers. Get the ones that have been in the industry for awhile unless you really know them and you can trust them. I didn't do a background check on TIE THE KNOT WEDDING SPECIALIST by Joanna Rumohr and again, it was my WORST mistake getting them as an on the day wedding coordinator supplier.

  10. #169
    hi! i am really interested to be part of a group of wedding or event planning. i do not have any experience but i really want to learn and experience this, kahit part-time.

  11. #170

    Tie-the-knot Wedding Coordinators

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosiebella View Post
    YOU WILL ONLY GET MARRIED ONCE! MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS ON YOUR SUPPLIERS!

    I just had my wedding last Feb 21, 2012. I had the best suppliers EXCEPT for my on the day wedding coordinator which is TIE THE KNOT WEDDING SPECIALIST... The owner is a young lady named Joanna Rumohr. She and her staff were running like a headless chicken during my wedding. The ceremony starts at 3:45 at San Agustin Church and they ARRIVED EXTREMELY LATE at 1:00pm in the hotel room when they SHOULD be in the hotel room at 9:00am for all the preps. I became bride/on the day coordinator with all the suppliers inside my hotel room. IT WAS HELL!!!!!

    I booked all my suppliers a year before except for my on the day wedding coordinator because I had a hard time looking for a decent one as I know how events go. TIE THE KNOT WEDDING SPECIALIST by Joanna Rumohr got me with their freebies like free mannequin for the bride and groom, free escort cards ---which is not really brilliant as they just leave it there and don't tell guests what's it for, free digital frame --- which showed pictures of a debutant and not our pictures (FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!) During reception, they just go and PESTER me like It's not my wedding asking me stuff that they SHOULD be taking action on. It was my mistake of getting them.. I was running out of time and just got what's available. They are ok to talk to and can lure you to get them and promise you the stars and moon and even the whole universe people but work wise, THEY ARE NOT CAPABLE OF HANDLING AN EVENT. They are NOT SPECIALIST as what they call themselves. They did not go the extra mile to meet me and finalize things with me days or event a day before my wedding!!!!! They only do what is convenient to them. They will show you tons of boo-boos on your wedding day. At the reception, they gather down the lobby like there is a special meeting there that we don't know... they were no where to be found doing their job. I wasted 22k for that and I SO REGRET IT.

    I just want to warn you all about it as I don't want you to have the same bad experience. You will only get married once! Make the right decisions! Do a background check of ALL your suppliers. Get the ones that have been in the industry for awhile unless you really know them and you can trust them. I didn't do a background check on TIE THE KNOT WEDDING SPECIALIST by Joanna Rumohr and again, it was my WORST mistake getting them as an on the day wedding coordinator supplier.
    I saw them last week at the Bridal Fair! Your pictures were posted so I thought okay sila. Actually, when we were at your wedding, we had a hard time looking for seats. We did looked around to find the coordinators (easy to spot them, they are wearing stripes blouses) but they weren't around. We had to ask the waiter to find our seats. Also, we were the last ones to take pictures with you before eating, when it's supposed to be 3rd to the last.

    Buti na lang you posted this. They are offering me lots of inclusions. It's too good to be true. I was considering them pa naman but when I remembered how unorganized they were, nagsecond thoughts nako.

  12. Mar 27, 2012, 11:05 PM

    Reason
    Please see our Guidelines for Wedding Supplier.

  13. #171

    Thumbs down Worst Wedding Coordinator Tie-the-knot Wedding Specialist

    Quote Originally Posted by giankat View Post
    I saw them last week at the Bridal Fair! Your pictures were posted so I thought okay sila. Actually, when we were at your wedding, we had a hard time looking for seats. We did looked around to find the coordinators (easy to spot them, they are wearing stripes blouses) but they weren't around. We had to ask the waiter to find our seats. Also, we were the last ones to take pictures with you before eating, when it's supposed to be 3rd to the last.

    Buti na lang you posted this. They are offering me lots of inclusions. It's too good to be true. I was considering them pa naman but when I remembered how unorganized they were, nagsecond thoughts nako.
    YOU KNOW WHAT? THEY DIDN'T EVEN ASK PERMISSION FROM EITHER ME OR MY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER TO SHOW OUR PHOTOS ON THE LAST WEDDING EXPO. WE HAVE NOT MET YET WHEN MY HUSBAND AND I PLANNED THE ENGAGEMENT SHOOT. HOW MISLEADING, RIGHT? I JUST GOT THEM ONLYFOR OTD AND WHAT THEY'VE DONE WAS IMPLYING OTHERWISE. GOOD THING YOU READ THIS BLOG! I HOPE THE RESTS OF THE BRIDE WILL GET TO READ THIS ONE TOO.

  14. #172
    Quote Originally Posted by kurdapying View Post
    hello I'm looking po for a coordinator. wala pa akong reception, church... lahat... all im sure is the date would be on May 2013.
    please paki email ako ng mga wedding package nyo for 100 pax. gusto ko sana ng intimate wedding..
    email: knaquita@aol.com

    thanks!

    Karen
    hi karen :
    i would recommend to you MST EVENT COORDINATION . Okey ang services nila at talagang coordinated ang event. ang pkg price pa nila mababa lang. you can visit at : http://msteventcoordination.weebly.com

  15. #173
    Quote Originally Posted by kurdapying View Post
    hello I'm looking po for a coordinator. wala pa akong reception, church... lahat... all im sure is the date would be on May 2013.
    please paki email ako ng mga wedding package nyo for 100 pax. gusto ko sana ng intimate wedding..
    email: knaquita@aol.com

    thanks!

    Karen
    try contact precious events coordination at 09227964590 ... their package prices on service much cheaper. at

  16. Advertisement

  17. #174
    hi i am lala, baka po naghahanap po kayo ng wedding coordination, na tutulong sa wedding nyo pwd nyo po ko kontakin sa email: LandBeventcoordination@yahoo.com.ph or contact my no 09204063802 pwd po nating pag usapan salamat...

    salamat po ..

  18. #175
    WEDDING COORDINATION:::
    OUR SPECIAL OFFER:
    Full Management and coordination:
    On the day Coordination:
    for your inquiry; pls txt me at 09204063802 OR
    email: LandBeventcoordination@yahoo.com.ph its me lala
    and i will send you the details of our coordination services.

    salamat po sa inyo

  19. #176
    WEDDING COORDINATION:::
    OUR SPECIAL OFFER:
    Full Management and coordination:
    On the day Coordination:
    for your inquiry; pls txt me at 09204063802 OR
    email: LandBeventcoordination@yahoo.com.ph its me lala
    and i will send you the details of our coordination services.

    salamat po..

  20. #177
    .....2012

    WEDDING COORDINATION:::
    OUR SPECIAL OFFER:
    Full Management and coordination:
    On the day Coordination:
    for your inquiry; pls txt me at 09204063802 OR
    email: LandBeventcoordination@yahoo.com.ph its me lala
    and i will send you the details of our coordination services.

    salamat po sainyo...

  21. #178
    ..........2012

    WEDDING COORDINATION:::
    OUR SPECIAL OFFER:
    Full Management and coordination:
    On the day Coordination:
    for your inquiry; pls txt me at 09204063802 OR
    email: LandBeventcoordination@yahoo.com.ph its me lala
    and i will send you the details of our coordination services.

    salamat po...

  22. #179

    Tie-the-Knot Wedding Specialist side of the coin

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosiebella View Post
    YOU WILL ONLY GET MARRIED ONCE! MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS ON YOUR SUPPLIERS!

    I just had my wedding last Feb 21, 2012. I had the best suppliers EXCEPT for my on the day wedding coordinator which is TIE THE KNOT WEDDING SPECIALIST... The owner is a young lady named Joanna Rumohr. She and her staff were running like a headless chicken during my wedding. The ceremony starts at 3:45 at San Agustin Church and they ARRIVED EXTREMELY LATE at 1:00pm in the hotel room when they SHOULD be in the hotel room at 9:00am for all the preps. I became bride/on the day coordinator with all the suppliers inside my hotel room. IT WAS HELL!!!!!

    I booked all my suppliers a year before except for my on the day wedding coordinator because I had a hard time looking for a decent one as I know how events go. TIE THE KNOT WEDDING SPECIALIST by Joanna Rumohr got me with their freebies like free mannequin for the bride and groom, free escort cards ---which is not really brilliant as they just leave it there and don't tell guests what's it for, free digital frame --- which showed pictures of a debutant and not our pictures (FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!) During reception, they just go and PESTER me like It's not my wedding asking me stuff that they SHOULD be taking action on. It was my mistake of getting them.. I was running out of time and just got what's available. They are ok to talk to and can lure you to get them and promise you the stars and moon and even the whole universe people but work wise, THEY ARE NOT CAPABLE OF HANDLING AN EVENT. They are NOT SPECIALIST as what they call themselves. They did not go the extra mile to meet me and finalize things with me days or event a day before my wedding!!!!! They only do what is convenient to them. They will show you tons of boo-boos on your wedding day. At the reception, they gather down the lobby like there is a special meeting there that we don't know... they were no where to be found doing their job. I wasted 22k for that and I SO REGRET IT.

    I just want to warn you all about it as I don't want you to have the same bad experience. You will only get married once! Make the right decisions! Do a background check of ALL your suppliers. Get the ones that have been in the industry for awhile unless you really know them and you can trust them. I didn't do a background check on TIE THE KNOT WEDDING SPECIALIST by Joanna Rumohr and again, it was my WORST mistake getting them as an on the day wedding coordinator supplier.
    Quote Originally Posted by giankat View Post
    I saw them last week at the Bridal Fair! Your pictures were posted so I thought okay sila. Actually, when we were at your wedding, we had a hard time looking for seats. We did looked around to find the coordinators (easy to spot them, they are wearing stripes blouses) but they weren't around. We had to ask the waiter to find our seats. Also, we were the last ones to take pictures with you before eating, when it's supposed to be 3rd to the last.

    Buti na lang you posted this. They are offering me lots of inclusions. It's too good to be true. I was considering them pa naman but when I remembered how unorganized they were, nagsecond thoughts nako.
    Every coin has two sides. Tie-the-Knot, as a service provider, has a right to be heard just like everyone else. It has been a year since I established Tie-the-Knot as a wedding specialist, and so far, based from our previous weddings, we always ask our couples for their feedback or any constructive criticism about our service, and most of them are always happy and glad with the outcome of their event. My team and I believe that there are always room for improvement and that there are always new ways to enhance our services. We are always glad to hear both positive and negative feedbacks from our couples privately.

    For our couples (2) who gave us their concerns for our improvement, we thanked them and assured them that those concerns will be attended to. And for our couples who were satisfied and beyond satisfied, we thank you for always keeping in touch with us.

    We offer our possible couples during bridal fairs add-ons that will give extra highlight to their wedding not to lure them to book with us but because we understand how difficult it is to plan a wedding without adding extra cost.

    The experience I had regarding this blog, taught me and my team a lot of things. As much as you want to please and give the services you ought to give, you can never be sure that they will be pleased, satisfied, and happy. And as mush as you explain your side and admitted things you did that you do not intend to do, there are others who are not willing to compromise.

    We do not give false promises nor advertisement to our couples, in any case that we didn't meet their expectations, we always come up with a better plan. But please remember that there are thins beyond a coordinator's control, and we always do our best to seize and take control of the situation.

    For example, in this case, we only had less than a month to do the preparations necessary for our On-the-Day Coordination. As much as the client laid down all the information, for this type of coordination, the necessary duration of preparation is from 3 to 4 months in order to polish everything. Despite the little amount of time we had, my team and I did our best to handle the preparations. However, certain externalities prevent us from achieving our end goal. An example of this is the queueing of guests. As coordinators, we employ techniques that will enable us to efficiently and effectively seat and accommodate guests. Admittedly the effectivity of these techniques depend on a number of factors such as the cooperation of guests. We make sure that we balance the smooth execution of our techniques with the satisfaction of guests. We never impose them to their deteiment.

    To reiterate, Tie-the-Knot Wedding Specialist is a budding service provider. It is important to stress at this point that it is never our practice to deceive our clients just to hire our service. It is optional for them to take our add-ons in their package and we've had clients during bridal fair who did not avail of these perks and yet are very much satisfied with us.

  23. #180

    Exclamation Tie-The-Knot wedding specialist bad experience

    The purpose of my entry was merely to give caution to future brides based on my experience. Nothing more, nothing less.

    I remember clearly what Ms. Joanna Rumohr of Tie The Knot Wedding Specialist told me during the wedding fair that they’re offering these add-ons because she noticed that brides will most likely get suppliers with freebies and add-ons to their packages. True. Isn’t that the purpose of having the add-ons in the first place? It is more than just empathizing with the busy preparations of the couple that is why you’re giving the add-ons… it is really to entice customer to get you as supplier. It is the extra push for brides to buy your service. It is to make them believe that they are getting more of what they are paying for. I am a Marketing and PR professional and I can discuss marketing and sales 101 in this website if I want to and I can even include events and proper customer service to educate people.

    Time is not an excuse. Ms. Joanna Rumohr and her team knew that my wedding was exactly 1 month from the day I got Tie-The-Knot Wedding Specialist in the January 2012 bridal fair. If your protocol is 3-4 months before the wedding date, then why did you accept me as a client? You could have declined if internally, you and your team knew that you’d need 3-4 months to prepare and polish. And even if it was a limited time, as a supplier you should deliver and meet the expectation of your client. That is what I paid you for. To deliver and not to give me stress on the wedding day and after the wedding day.

    I honestly think that brides cannot afford to have such service provider like Weddings by TTK or Tie-The-Knot wedding specialist or Tie The Knot Wedding Specialist. Brides should not allow coordinators like them to make their special day a trial and error and a practicing field . I’m not bashing on “budding” wedding coordinators who are organized, well coordinated, trained and know what they are doing but women get married just once and the experience will forever be remembered by the couple, guests and other suppliers.

    Sure, I am willing to be compromised as a client not satisfied with TTK’s service and for using our engagement photos in the last bridal fair without our or our wedding photographer’s consent. The act of using our photos is simply a disrespect to us, the owners of material and the photographers. Showing our photos in the bridal fair is misleading to people because the idea and execution was by us, the couple and the photographer and NOT by Tie The Knot Wedding Specialist. The owner of Wedding by TTK and I do not even know each other during the engagement shoot. She was even shocked when we called her attention about using our pictures in the last bridal fair because she didn’t know that she SHOULD ask permission from us to use the photos. Despite being an unsatisfied client Ms. Rumohr never offered any arrangement to appease me until my brother asked her. Instead she even asked a favor from me to delete the post in this forum. If Weddings by TTK or Tie-the-knot wedding specialist or Tie The Knot Wedding Specialist are really sincere about compromising, they could have taken the initiative to do it even without me removing this post. If they want to compromise they know my number and my email and they can call me to discuss but please be aware that it does not include me erasing what I have written about Weddings by TTK or Tie-the-knot wedding specialist or Tie The Knot Wedding Specialist. If she can convince me or other clients to delete their post or blogs about them, well I think that is not fair for future brides. As mentioned in my past post and at the start of this post… this just serves as my warning and my own little help to the future brides.


    Quote Originally Posted by weddingsbyTTK View Post
    Every coin has two sides. Tie-the-Knot, as a service provider, has a right to be heard just like everyone else. It has been a year since I established Tie-the-Knot as a wedding specialist, and so far, based from our previous weddings, we always ask our couples for their feedback or any constructive criticism about our service, and most of them are always happy and glad with the outcome of their event. My team and I believe that there are always room for improvement and that there are always new ways to enhance our services. We are always glad to hear both positive and negative feedbacks from our couples privately.

    For our couples (2) who gave us their concerns for our improvement, we thanked them and assured them that those concerns will be attended to. And for our couples who were satisfied and beyond satisfied, we thank you for always keeping in touch with us.

    We offer our possible couples during bridal fairs add-ons that will give extra highlight to their wedding not to lure them to book with us but because we understand how difficult it is to plan a wedding without adding extra cost.

    The experience I had regarding this blog, taught me and my team a lot of things. As much as you want to please and give the services you ought to give, you can never be sure that they will be pleased, satisfied, and happy. And as mush as you explain your side and admitted things you did that you do not intend to do, there are others who are not willing to compromise.

    We do not give false promises nor advertisement to our couples, in any case that we didn't meet their expectations, we always come up with a better plan. But please remember that there are thins beyond a coordinator's control, and we always do our best to seize and take control of the situation.

    For example, in this case, we only had less than a month to do the preparations necessary for our On-the-Day Coordination. As much as the client laid down all the information, for this type of coordination, the necessary duration of preparation is from 3 to 4 months in order to polish everything. Despite the little amount of time we had, my team and I did our best to handle the preparations. However, certain externalities prevent us from achieving our end goal. An example of this is the queueing of guests. As coordinators, we employ techniques that will enable us to efficiently and effectively seat and accommodate guests. Admittedly the effectivity of these techniques depend on a number of factors such as the cooperation of guests. We make sure that we balance the smooth execution of our techniques with the satisfaction of guests. We never impose them to their deteiment.

    To reiterate, Tie-the-Knot Wedding Specialist is a budding service provider. It is important to stress at this point that it is never our practice to deceive our clients just to hire our service. It is optional for them to take our add-ons in their package and we've had clients during bridal fair who did not avail of these perks and yet are very much satisfied with us.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Advertisement


Hot Topics

SHOWBIZ:

What do you make of John Lloyd Cruz' performance in The Trial?

What do you make of John Lloyd Cruz' performance in The Trial?

read more
TRAVEL:

No bidets, rude staff and poor internet. What are your other hotel pet peeves?

No bidets, rude staff and poor internet. What are your other hotel pet peeves?

read more
CHIT CHAT:

Unzip your man purse and share what's inside your kikoy kit!

Unzip your man purse and share what's inside your kikoy kit!

read more
PBA:

Kia, Ginebra victorious in 40th PBA Season opening

Kia, Ginebra victorious in 40th PBA Season opening

read more
SPORTS:

2014 Philippine Superliga Grand Prix opens

2014 Philippine Superliga Grand Prix opens

read more
NMFtv:

NBA 2K15 Exhibition Gameplay - Washington Wizards VS Los Angeles Clippers on PS4

NBA 2K15 Exhibition Gameplay - Washington Wizards VS Los Angeles Clippers on PS4

read more

Advertisement