PEx Highlights

REVIEW: Past Tense

Our reviewer thinks Past Tense is a step down from KimXi's previous outing, Bride for Rent. Read the full review here!

read more

PHOTOS: Purefoods Survive Kia Scare

After trailing for most of the game, Purefoods mounted a big fourth quarter-comeback to defeat Manny Pacquiao's Kia Sorento, 88-77.

read more

FEATURE: BasketBros: The Second Edition

We were surprised at the interest generated by last week's special PBA feature on BasketBros. So we decided to put up a Part 2. Read it here!

read more

PHOTOS: Paul Lee Saves the Day for RoS

Paul Lee nailed a crucial three-pointer plus two pressure packed free throws to lead his team to victory over the NLEX Road Warriors, 95-93.

read more

5 Biggest Impressions in UAAP Volleyball

An even better Alyssa Valdez, the struggling Lady Bulldogs and UST's wonderkid. Find out other big impressions in week 1 of UAAP Volleyball here!

read more

Show Me Your EDM Teeths!

In this week's episode of SMYT, Chelsey and Merly poke fun at artistas who may have gone too far by releasing albums to boost their careers.

read more

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Wedding Cakes

Hello everyone!

In search of wedding cake supplier? We have a directory listing of suppliers in this category. Visit http://www.kasal.com and check out our Search tool for Philippine Wedding Suppliers. Choose Wedding Cakes category and the location of your choice. The search will provide you the complete contact details of your chosen supplier.

Happy planning! --- Kasal.com Team

See us also in Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kasalcom/201791520055
    Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kasaldotcom

soon2bwifey: Please contact 0917-8830603 (Ask for Yme).

Guys do you have any idea how much is the cost of a five layer cake. I have a friend that getting married by next year. la kasi kong masyado kung magkano na ang range ng price dito satin ngayon.

Re: 3 layered cakes

Quote Originally Posted by weddingdelivery View Post
    Guys do you have any idea how much is the cost of a five layer cake. I have a friend that getting married by next year. la kasi kong masyado kung magkano na ang range ng price dito satin ngayon.
    Hi there,
    The price of the 3 - 5 layered cakes depends on the designs.
    Does your friend has already designs in mind?
    All edible is considered customized cakes...kasi basically what the usual package offered is that only the bottom layer lang ang edible.
    I would suggest pacheck mo din ang mini cupcake or cupcake tower for your friend baka mas magustuhan nya kasi lahat un edible. For more queries, feel free to contact me. Thank you! ~melaircreations@yahoo.com.ph~

choco roll tapos mga 1mm kada slice ang mga guest...dapat di sosobra...

All edible cake

Quote Originally Posted by soon2bwifey View Post
    hello!!! baka pede nyo naman ako matulungan. san ba ako makakahanp ng cake na 3 layers tapos nakakain lahat? and magkano ang price? salamat!!!
    Hi sis...
    you can inquire naman to have ur cake with all edible however mas mahal ang price nya compared to layed cake having bottom edible only.
    You can also have an option like satelite cake yung style / set up pero edible lahat. I think ang additional lang dun ay yung stand nya.

Budget at least 10K -15K...

inquiring platform

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKxnc...er_profilepage

dito kayo magtanong heheh kesa umikot ikot pa *** sa buong bansa sa paghahanap

I don't know if this would pass for the affordable range, but I do know that this caterer not only makes really yummy wedding cake but I think you can give them specifics to follow, check this site. This was the supplier for my sisters Wedding Cake and it was so yummy! Definitely recommending this.

our cake:

the inspiration:

motif was supposed to be black and purple but well, oh well.

wedding caterer bulacan contact 09227221391

QUALITY FOOD, QUALITY SERVICE

MARIBON'S CATERING can cater for an intimate wedding

with as little as 70 guests and up to 300 for bigger receptions.

Food tasting can be arranged.

WEDDING PACKAGES do come

with freebies depending on the couples negotiations.

Booking time is about two to three months

before the occassion.

MARIBON'S CATERING will deliver great food

and brillant service--

allowing you to sit back and enjoy the best part of your big day!!

FREE proposal for your upcoming event.

kindly include the details of your wedding.

We also handle events such as

weddings

debut

reunions

birthdays

baptismal

special ocassions

corporate events

gatherings

For any questions, or you need a proposal,

Please do get in touch with us at Maribon Catering Malolos City,Bulacan

For inquiries:

text or call at 09227221391

760-1510

or email delabayanramina@yahoo.com

look for ram

MARIBON'S CATERING

#184 dahlia st., Alido Heights Subd., Malolos City, Bulacan

tel no: 760-1510

kindly visit mariboncatering.multiply.com
    for photos of wedding set up. debuts and more!!!

We were able to get our cake as part of the package c/o Penk Ching. She is highly recommended by coordinators

Customized Cakes, Wedding Cakes, Birthday Cakes, Personalized Cupcakes, etc.

For many years now, that's almost 25 years to be exact, we, Kink Cakes, have gone through a lot of

ups and downs. The ups was a breeze, but the downs we're totally devastating. Still we grew, learned,

and made progress.

Adult Cakes were not sold as easy as candies. But still, we have made a mark in the industry as

Pioneers in the field. Years had gone by and more additions to the catalogue have been added. Just

for Kids, as the name stands, made history as well as we give smiles to the Kids' Celebration.

Another addition would be the unconventional Wedding Cakes where stories of the couples are

incorporated on their Cake. It takes a great deal of mastery of the art to acoomplish such elegance,

resulting to a Brilliant Masterpiece.

We would like to share this accomplishment, and future ones, with the people who wants to impart a

lot of creativity and imagination in their memory which is worth a lifetime. Customized Cakes,

Personalized Cupcakes and Cookies, and other party giveaways are few of our products you need to eye

for.

Get in touch at sales@kinkcakes.com.ph and www.kinkcakes.com.ph or call us on +63917-8651006.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6