Westlife..............no Life Without Westlife - Page 5 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 5 of 189 First ... 4 5 6 15 55 105 ... Last
    For The Record

Napansin ko lang na mas nauna pang nagkaanak si Kerry bago sila ikasal.

About the remake of Angel mas maganda ang blending coz 5 na silang kumakanta. So far, ok lang!

Wow!! Page 3 na tayo!! Keep it up guys!!

Leo Wyatt
    Oo naman!!

hi crybabymaki!! Welcome sa thread!!

the comeback kid

Originally posted by LordMyx

Aaaappooossstttlllleeee!!!! Weennkkk Yyyoooouuuuu!!!!
    You're very much welcome, LordMyx.

It's really good that we are able to post our comments and views on Westlife here! Indeed, we've a LITTLE WORLD OF OUR OWN here!

I'm posting captures from the World Of Our Own video:
    http://www.westlifeweb.com/layout/w4.jpg
    http://www.westlifeweb.com/layout/w1.jpg
    http://www.westlifeweb.com/layout/w3.jpg
    http://www.westlifeweb.com/layout/w2.jpg

Originally posted by tRiStAn
    i like their songs!!!
    Asan na si tRiStAn, ang creator ng thread?!

Originally posted by Leo_Wyatt
    yeah...Molly Marie McFadden was born 31st of August year 2001, Westlife's Bryan and ex-kitten Kerry Katona juz got married last January 5..

btw, mates! see "World Of Our Own" vid at http://www.click2music.com.au/title/74321915612

enjoy!

go to england people...

Originally posted by ^PoloBOY
    go to england people...
    I would rather go to Sligo, Scotland. LOL!

Guys, check out n'yo rin yung video ng Westlife - Introducing 'World of Our Own' dun sa link na binigay sa taas. It's great, and ang haba!! Behind the scenes vid sya!
    Last edited by LordMyx; Jan 19, 2002 at 07:25 PM.

I would rather go to Sligo, Scotland. LOL!
    mate! maybe you mean Sligo in IRELAND!
    http://www.westlifezone.de/images_all/gifs_flags/irelandc.gif

btw, did you guys noticed that this thread was created 12th of April 2001?
    that was Bryan's bday! and hellloooo, sa April two years na tong thread na 'to! whoaaaa! galing-galing naman!

the comeback kid

Originally posted by kezZen

that was Bryan's bday! and hellloooo, sa April two years na tong thread na 'to! whoaaaa! galing-galing naman!
    Actually, that's Sligo Town, County Sligo, Ireland
    Also, you can have a great breakfast at Carlton Cafe (Shane's family's resto) at Castle Street, City Proper. I'll post the phone number real soon!
    Last edited by Apostle; Jan 20, 2002 at 07:05 AM.

Thanks kezZen! Oo nga, my mistake!! Stupid stupid me. Watched the first westlife video a thousand times and di ko pa rin maalala na they're from Ireland.

Actually sa april ay one year pa lang ang thread na to. Beep!! Got you too! Hahaha!!

One year na, 3 pages pa lang tayo? Ano pa hintay nyo? Post na!!

the comeback kid

Hi! Got this from the On Tour book by Eddie Rowley. This is their vocal coach's appraisal of each of the lads:

Shane Filan: A really strong singer. The one thing I particularly like about Shane is that his phrasing is really natural. On this tour he is going to be quite exciting because he's really coming into his own. More than the others he has a rocky edge; it's such a strong lead - I call it a Bryan Adams sound, but on the other hand, his range is limited to about an A, where stops. As he works and as he grows, he will be able to stretch that up.

Kian Egan: Sings a lot of the bass parts because he is one of the few who has a quality that works down there. With most of the guys there is a lot of air that goes up with the vocal chords, so there is not a lot of projection at the bottom, whereas Kian has that.

Bryan McFadden: He is the belter, the one that makes a lot of noise. He projects himself very well. A good solid member of the group.

Nicky Byrne: Capable of a lot of different things. He doesn't fall into a category. He changes all the time to suit whatever is going on. If he wants to be cool he lets lots of air out and sings quietly. If he wants to burn it up, he can be a belter like Bryan. The fact that he has versatility means I can get him to try different things.

Mark Feehily: The one I call 'No Fear.' He has a very big voice and he has never put a limit on it. Whatever line you give him it doesn't matter. He will find a way to make it work. I think everyone knows that from the records because he does all the ad-libs and they sound great. Where I worry about Mark is on the fast tunes in the show, like When you're looking like that and Dreams Come True, because he has really long, extended high lines to accompany difficult steps. So when he is moving and stepping he's not grounded. But he makes great sounds and he's always the really nice cherry on top of the harmonies.

Originally posted by Apostle
    Hi! Got this from the On Tour book by Eddie Rowley. This is their vocal coach's appraisal of each of the lads:

Shane Filan: A really strong singer. The one thing I particularly like about Shane is that his phrasing is really natural. On this tour he is going to be quite exciting because he's really coming into his own. More than the others he has a rocky edge; it's such a strong lead - I call it a Bryan Adams sound, but on the other hand, his range is limited to about an A, where stops. As he works and as he grows, he will be able to stretch that up.
    Anyone of you guys who know what an A is? Help naman!!

Kian Egan: Sings a lot of the bass parts because he is one of the few who has a quality that works down there. With most of the guys there is a lot of air that goes up with the vocal chords, so there is not a lot of projection at the bottom, whereas Kian has that.
    Yeah, Kian's more on the bass parts...
    Bryan McFadden: He is the belter, the one that makes a lot of noise. He projects himself very well. A good solid member of the group.
    I gotta fine tune my ears for Bryan's belts from now on.
    Nicky Byrne: Capable of a lot of different things. He doesn't fall into a category. He changes all the time to suit whatever is going on. If he wants to be cool he lets lots of air out and sings quietly. If he wants to burn it up, he can be a belter like Bryan. The fact that he has versatility means I can get him to try different things.
    Finally, something about Nicky that gives him every right to be a member of the group.
    Mark Feehily: The one I call 'No Fear.' He has a very big voice and he has never put a limit on it. Whatever line you give him it doesn't matter. He will find a way to make it work. I think everyone knows that from the records because he does all the ad-libs and they sound great.
    Thumbs up for Mark!!

A little bit of trivia specially to Bryan fans out there: He was a former member of a trio named Cartel. This band was operating without a manager and a label. When the group decided to approach Louis Walsh (through Bryan), he refused because he was then starting his involvement in Westlife. Instead, Louis asked Bryan to audition for a new group IOU, which, as we all know, later to be renamed Westside, then finally, Westlife. The rest of the story, alam niyo na guys. But maybe not this one: He was Brian before, when he joined Westlife, he became Bryan

Back to Cartel. The two remaining members went on with their lives. Pero after sometime, they revived the group again and became one of the sought after groups in England. This is despite the fact na they don't have a manager and record label. You can check out their site at www.cartelboys.com

Why am I talking about them here? Kasi po, one of their (now former) member, si teej, ay chat friend ko. I stumbled upon him on chat. When I found out about his connection with Bryan, ayun! Naloko sa kin about my questions tungkol kay Bry! Buti na lang at he's so nice to answer my questions. You can also check teej out at www.timjared.com You'll find some info on Bryan dyan sa 2 sites na yan.

Till next time!

Ganda ng Kalinga

Grabe!
    Ngayon ko lang nakita itong thread na ito!

Pero sobrang fan talaga ako ng Westlife! Halata ba sa nick ko?!!!
    Hihihhihi!!!

Sobrang crush ko lang talga si Shane Fillan!!!!!!!!!!!!

the comeback kid

Originally posted by AsawaniShane
    Grabe!

Hihihhihi!!!

Hi Mrs. Filan! Welcome to the Westlife thread here in P-Ex!

YyyUUUcCKKK!!!!!
    i still cant get the idea why they call themselves "boybands"..
    ne idea?

For The Record

HHmmm...

Kaya siguro sila tinatawag na boybands is maybe because they are promoting Pop Music and they dress decently in contrast to those who are promoting Rock Music or other genre.

Originally posted by AsawaniShane
    Grabe!

Hihihhihi!!!

GRAVEH! you're finally here mate! 'lam mo bang i saw your name sa forum ng "Campus" ata yon weeks ago! and d topic pa nga ata is about Claret...basta ganun! tas epal me i post something like..."this has nothing to do w/ the topic, i juz wanna asked asawanishane....cnong shane asawa mo c filan? are you also a fan of the lads?"--something like that! katawa talga! it was stooopid! ewan ko if you were able to read that! kahiya! pero oks lang! c FILAN nga! hahahahaha
    nweiz, WELCOME sham!

Actually sa april ay one year pa lang ang thread na to. Beep!! Got you too! Hahaha!!

One year na, 3 pages pa lang tayo? Ano pa hintay nyo? Post na!!
    no! i type incorrectly! two years na sa April. the thread was created April 12, 2000...hehe! sorry mate, got you again!

the comeback kid

Post To all loyal 'Lifers/P-Exers

Pls post all recent news, gossip and others about Westlife in this thread. Don't hesitate!

kezZen
    Sabi mo kasi dyan o, 2001. Now I checked on the first page it's actually 2000 nga pala. So happy 2 years to this thread! Pero bakit naman 3 pages pa lang tayo??

AsawaniShane
    Welcome sa thread! Share ka naman. Maybe you can tell us pano kayo naging mag asawa ni Shane? Hahaha!! Basta ako, kambal-tuko nya lang. Kaya parati kaming magkasama. LOL!

Page 5 of 189 First ... 4 5 6 15 55 105 ... Last