Westlife..............no Life Without Westlife - Page 4 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 4 of 189 First ... 3 4 5 14 54 104 ... Last

[i]Originally posted by LordMyx
    November yung release nung last album, right? Siguro mga March or April pa ang release ng special edition kung meron. Mag aantay ka pa that long?
    tagal pa! but am willing to wait...*sigh*

By the way, ano ano age nyo dito? Ako 24 (waaah, tanda na!). Post nyo naman guys
    i'm 4 years younger than you are! hehe

Wink

their albums contains the most number of songs compared to other artists which gives you value for your money. that's whats also great about them.

i find Shane and Kian's voice very good. but it's also good that everyone in the group has solo parts para mapakita rin nung iba yung singing talents nila.

kezZen

i have the C2C vcd! yang VCD na yan ang rason kung bakit sobra kong naloka over the lads! Shane's voice was totally amazzziiinnngggg!!! heaven ang dating! i love it when he sang "What Makes A Man"..."what makes her so right?..is it d sound of her laugh, that look in her eyes..." oops! sorry i got carried away!
    Sinabi mo pa, I can totally relate. Did you notice how the camera makes love to his face? LOL. Ang galing galing ng mga angles nya sa cam. He's really a natural. Yung mga glances nya sa cam, yung mga hawak nya sa mike, yung pagshift nya ng legs sa pagkakatayo, memorized ko yun! Ala na talaga akong masabi, hehehe. Super cool pa ng boses. Kaya nga i think he's more talented than Mark e. Kasi he can deliver without really belting out.

yeah..heard the song, i got it from www.audiogalaxy.com
    much better kaysa sa "Reason For Breathing"
    Ano yung Reason For Breathing? Song pa rin nila yun? Ba't di ko alam?!!

Songs nila na di ko pa naririnig:

1. Don't Get Me Wrong
    2. Tunnel of Love

I got the list from http://www.westlife-online.co.uk/ sa Lyrics section. Any of you guys heard these songs?

For The Record

Originally posted by cherub_08
    their albums contains the most number of songs compared to other artists which gives you value for your money. that's whats also great about them.

i find Shane and Kian's voice very good. but it's also good that everyone in the group has solo parts para mapakita rin nung iba yung singing talents nila.
    Kian and Nicky had their own lines in YOU MAKE ME FEEL. That's their biggest opportunity to show their voice. Although parang nag-mumukha na silang back-up becoz of Shane, Mark, and Bryan.

Sinabi mo pa. Every album yata is 17 - 18 songs. Sulit talaga. Di lang yun, for every album, you get a lot of hits. Kaya it's always fun whenever there's a new release over the radio, tapos mapapatanga sakin mga friends ko coz nasasabayan ko na siya. Inggit lang nila.

the comeback kid

Originally posted by LordMyx

Sinabi mo pa. Every album yata is 17 - 18 songs. Sulit talaga. Di lang yun, for every album, you get a lot of hits. Kaya it's always fun whenever there's a new release over the radio, tapos mapapatanga sakin mga friends ko coz nasasabayan ko na siya. Inggit lang nila.
    Yup lalo na if they come out with a Special Edition of that with all the bonus tracks and other CDs. That's cool, di ba? Di ka nagsisi that you shelled out big money for an authentic CD.

ALERT The lads will be in Singapore this Feb 2 for the MTV Asia Awards. Most probably, they will perform World Of Our Own that night. Also, vote for them in the MTV Asia Awards Website and text in your votes at the VID-OK Hotline for the song Queen Of My Heart . 2331 for Globe and 245 from Smart. Type in VIDOK_VOTE_Queen Of My Heart.

Thanks much!

Erin go bragh!

Sinabi mo pa, I can totally relate. Did you notice how the camera makes love to his face? LOL. Ang galing galing ng mga angles nya sa cam. He's really a natural. Yung mga glances nya sa cam, yung mga hawak nya sa mike, yung pagshift nya ng legs sa pagkakatayo, memorized ko yun! Ala na talaga akong masabi, hehehe. Super cool pa ng boses. Kaya nga i think he's more talented than Mark e. Kasi he can deliver without really belting out.
    whoa! relax lang mate! hahahahaha

Ano yung Reason For Breathing? Song pa rin nila yun? Ba't di ko alam?!!
    yeah! it's also their song. kasama dun sa single ng "Queen of My Heart"

Songs nila na di ko pa naririnig:

1. Don't Get Me Wrong
    2. Tunnel of Love [/b]
    i heard these two na! you can download them sa audiogalaxy.

anyone of you who have already heard "Bad Girls" it's a naughty song! parang di Westlife! hehe! aliw!

anyone of you who have already heard "Bad Girls" it's a naughty song! parang di Westlife! hehe! aliw!
    I wrote back:

There are two songs indicated here na Bonus Tracks for Japan: Bad Girls which is a fast track (na medyo naughty); and I Promise You That which is one of my favorite songs in the album
    It is really unlike their other songs coz dito medyo naughty ang dating nila. For the first time, they have shown themselves as ordinary guys who appreciate beautiful girls. Not a bad one though, upbeat din ang tempo nya.

Just a note

Did you know na the group has asked the webmasters of the active westlife web pages to remove the mp3s from their sites? Kasi naman mp3s cause great losses to the music industry. Libre kasi coz it's downloadable. Kaya sino pa bibili ng albums?

Ako personally I'll download them . Pero syempre bibili pa rin ako ng album kahit meron na kong copy sa computer ko, right? LOL.

Just a note

Did you know na the group has asked the webmasters of the active westlife web pages to remove the mp3s from their sites?
    gosh..hindi ko alam yun ah...

Kasi naman mp3s cause great losses to the music industry. Libre kasi coz it's downloadable. Kaya sino pa bibili ng albums?
    ako! tayo! lolz

Originally posted by Apostle

ALERT The lads will be in Singapore this Feb 2 for the MTV Asia Awards. Most probably, they will perform World Of Our Own that night. Also, vote for them in the MTV Asia Awards Website
    woohooo!!! i can't wait for 02022002!!!

the comeback kid

I just saw the video of their rendition of Angel. It was sleek! Classic ang dating. It was in black and white, white only the lads singing from different angles. No frills. It also featured Kian playing the piano. You might compare it to Seasons in The Sun but you will really see for yourself that this video was well-crafted, with better costumes, some morphing and great cinematography. Excellent!

Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!! Inggit ako!!!! Send niyo naman sakin yung video!!!

the comeback kid

Vist Westlifeweb.com , click on Multimedia, then Videos, then Angel . Make sure you have an updated version of Windows Media Player. It's actually vocally-enhanced, too. It has more vocal inputs from the Mark, Kian and Nicky as well as the support of an all-black choir (but you won't see the choir in the vid). Believe me, this one's good.

the comeback kid

Bryan and Kerry's wedding pic:
    http://www.westlifeweb.com/pix/bryan/wedding1.jpg

Some shots from the Angel video.
    http://www.westlifeweb.com/layout/angel1.jpg
    http://www.westlifeweb.com/layout/angel2.jpg
    http://www.westlifeweb.com/layout/angel3.jpg
    http://www.westlifeweb.com/layout/angel4.jpg

i heard it's being shown na sa Channel V. sa MTV ala p.
    the next single to be released is "World of Our Own" sa Feb. 18 daw labas.

btw, have you guys gone to MTV's Graffiti Wall? may forum dun about the irish lads! saya! try niyo!

and umm...i juz wanna say this..i love this thread! para tayong may "World Of Our Own" dito! hehe! i never thought i'd know Westlife fans dito sa pinoyexchange! puro kc Mariah and Regine nasa page 1 eh!

Wink

ayy! mali! i meant Mark and not Kian. medyo naguguluhan pa ko sa itsura nila eh . . . napagpapalit ko pa . . . i'm not that fanatic eh . . . kilala ko lang si Shane and Bryan minsan napagpapalit ko sila Bryan and Nicky kasi parehong blonde . . . si Mark yung may mataas na boses diba? galing nya kumanta kaya lang nde sya masyadong nag-e-emote sa mga music videos nila.

Wink

share ko lang . . . since na load kung yung video for angel (special thanks to Apostle), i havent changed music . . . as in paulit-ulit sya . . . ganda eh! i've always loved that song from Sarah McLachlan and i'm glad that Westlife did a good job reviving it.

Originally posted by Apostle

Vist Westlifeweb.com , click on Multimedia, then Videos, then Angel . Make sure you have an updated version of Windows Media Player. It's actually vocally-enhanced, too. It has more vocal inputs from the Mark, Kian and Nicky as well as the support of an all-black choir (but you won't see the choir in the vid). Believe me, this one's good.
    Aaaappooossstttlllleeee!!!! Weennkkk Yyyoooouuuuu!!!!

Post I COME IN PEACE!!!

Page 4 of 189 First ... 3 4 5 14 54 104 ... Last