Westlife..............no Life Without Westlife - Page 3 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

Tim Hortons

Is this the new place-to-be for coffee lovers? Share us your thoughts here!

read more

[PROMO] Kong: Skull Island

Get a chance to win screening tickets to Kong: Skull Island by joining this promo!

read more

PBB Lucky 7

Sino sa kanila ang magiging pinaka "lucky" this season? Support your PBB favorites here!

read more

Oscars 2017

This could be the brightest day in the entertainment industry. Check out the hottest Oscars update in this thread.

read more

Destined To Be Yours

The most awaited ALDUB teleserye is finally here. Check out some updates and behind the scene scoops here!

read more

The new Nokia 3310

Is this something you would want to buy? Talk about the new Nokia 3310 here!

read more

Page 3 of 189 First ... 2 3 4 13 53 103 ... Last
    THE GAME!

Pero yung naasar lang talaga ako e yung nagpakalbo yung isa sa kanila sa isang video nila, "Queen of My Heart".

Medyo senseless at pa-cute ang dating...

For The Record

Magaling ang pagkaka-compose sa mga songs (Im referring to their Coast To Coast Album) so I bought it. Sana ganun din ang ine-expect ko sa 3rd album - "World Of Our Own"

Hi guys! Fan din ako.

I've been a fan eversince Swear it Again came out. Nung tinutugtog sya sa radyo, okay lang dating sakin. But when their EP was released i bought it coz i think they're really good looking (hehehe!). I was really surprised when all the six songs in that EP were really good. Ibang klase.

I particularly like Everybody Knows and Don't Calm the Storm. I'm glad I bought the EP coz nung lumabas yung album, Swear it Again and More than Words lang ang nakasama dun. Have you heard those songs sa EP? I recommend hanapin nyo kung may mga copies pa sa mga record stores. It was cheaper coz it only contained six songs and an interview by Ronan Keating.

I bought the first album on the day it was released. Ganun din yung Coast to Coast. I was always following up news and stuff sa internet kaya alam kong irerelease na sya. Kaya natatanong ko na sa record stores kung kelan ang release date. Kaya medyo memorized ko na ang maraming kanta even before others hear them.

With the World of Our Own album, they've again proven themselves na okay pa rin ang music nila, despite some apparent evolution on it. I'm referring to their venture into songwriting. They've written two songs in it: I Wanna Grow Old With You really gives me the goosebumps; pero I don't like My Perfect Diva that much kasi medyo out of place dun sa rest of the songs.

Aside from these CDs, I also have the special editions of W E S T L I F E and Coast to Coast. Nagkadoble doble nga e, kasi di mo naman pwedeng bilhin yung cd for the additional songs lang. I also have the vcds for these two albums. And of course, since I'm a fan, I buy orig copies, LOL.

Sa group, my favorite is Shane, next is Mark, then Bryan, then Kian and finally si Nicky. Wala akong itulak kabigin sa talents nina Shane and Mark. They're both really good. Shane's voice is so cool, parang yelo, hahaha! And Mark is my male version of Mariah Carey. Sa first album, medyo kasama si Bryan sa mga hanggang back up lang. It's a good thing that sa 2nd and 3rd album he shares the limelight with Shane and Mark. I really hope mabigyan din ng more vocal parts sina Kian (which i think sings good too) and Nicky (di ko masyado gusto boses nya - but I like his part in You Make Me Feel).

About the dancing skills, I think it suits them kasi iba naman ang type ng mga upbeat songs nila. Di naman kasi ganun kabilis ang beat ng mga danceable songs nila, di ba? Pero it's good they're concentrating more on the ballads, dun sila magaling e. Pero it will really be a blast if they'll dance like 'N Sync.

On Angel, I like this version better, but would've liked it more if solo na lang si Shane, just like sa Swear It Again. Kasi medyo nag iba pacing ng song when Brian sang the second part. I think this is Shane's second best performance, next to What Makes A Man. I have a video of them singing the latter to a small group of fans, and Shane was simply amazing. Grabe facial and body expressions and he's really delivered the song well. Sana may lumabas ding vcd for World Of Our Own.

Btw, just to let you know, i missed both concerts in Manila. I'm not that good of a fan pala! Hahaha! Well, nasa taga malayong province naman kasi ako, kaya mahirap. Sa first concert, I went but found no tickets! Stupid me, may 8 yung concert, naghanap ako ng ticket, may 7! Kaya ayun. Sa 2nd naman, i found no one to buy me a ticket in advance. Kaya di na ko "lumuwas" coz ganun din lang.

Eugene Hikaru

I agree with you. Di ko maintindihan kung bakit nga ba dun pa sa video nagpakalbo si Nicky. Well, I don't like him that much anyway. He's got the least understandable accent among the group. I don't understand him masyado when he speaks kasi grabe ang British accent nya. But he provides the good back up vocals on all the westlife songs we love.

Heeya! Ang haba na nito! Thoughts niyo guys!

Wink

woah!! super fan ka talaga ng Westlife, LordMyx

actually ako rin, when i heard 'Swear It Again' nagustuhan ko na agad sila. tapos their next 4 (?) singles gaganda rin.

For The Record

Post Unreleased songs

Here are the unreleased songs from Coast to Coast that I really like... Wala lang. Maganda ang melody, rhythm, and the lyrics.

1. Soledad
    2. Puzzle Of My Heart
    3. You Make Me Feel
    4. Nothing Is Impossible
    5. Loneliness Knows Me By Name

the comeback kid

Originally posted by cherub_08

actually ako rin, when i heard 'Swear It Again' nagustuhan ko na agad sila. tapos their next 4 (?) singles gaganda rin.
    Swear It Again is definitely a well-written song. Westlife or not, I'll definitely appreciate it.

Leo_Wyatt: Every Little Thing You Do is beautiful as well. It's my favorite from the C2C album.

LordMyx: You're the best!

cherub_08

I won't regard myself as a super fan. Kung alam n'yo lang kung ano ginagawa ng mga super fans, grabe. As if all their lives are dedicated into supporting the group. I have nothing against them, I even like to be one. Kaso nga lang I just can't afford it. Di ko kaya magcollect ng mga W E S T L I F E items kasi mahal e. Saka medyo di sya masyado abundant sa pinas. Pero I'm thinking of searching for the shirt that Kian wore in the Flying Without Wings video. Yung sleeveless na parang pinunit lang sa sleeves. Sana mai auction nila someday

Apostle
    LordMyx: You're the best
    Weennkk You!

Eugene Hikaru
    Salamat din po.

Leo Wyatt
    Soledad was released in our place, sa Albay. I even burst out laughing one time when we heard the song playing over the radio, because suddenly, out of the blue, a friend of mine just asked, "Bakit siya iniwan ni Soledad?"

Just a couple of notes: How many songs ba yung nasa World of Our Own album dyan sa pinas? Kasi here in Japan it's 20. There are two songs indicated here na Bonus Tracks for Japan: Bad Girls which is a fast track (na medyo naughty); and I Promise You That which is one of my favorite songs in the album. Kung di sya kasabay dyan sa release sa Pinas, most probably baka irelease sya in a special edition gaya ng special editions ng previous two albums.

Just want to correct myself. Di pala My Perfect Diva yung title nung isa nilang composition, but My Imaginary Diva. Sorry ha, kasi I was writing from memory and since di ko nga sya gusto, mali title

See you guys around. Sana madalas ang posting natin sa thread na to!

the comeback kid

Westlife non-commercial releases I know

I Don't Wanna Fight
    I Need You
    Soledad
    Angel's Wings
    Close
    Angel

--------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Apostle; Jan 13, 2002 at 10:13 PM.

Originally posted by LordMyx
    I particularly like Everybody Knows and Don't Calm the Storm.
    i also love "Everybody knows"! pati yung "Don't Get Me Wrong"!

With the World of Our Own album, they've again proven themselves na okay pa rin ang music nila, despite some apparent evolution on it. I'm referring to their venture into songwriting. They've written two songs in it: I Wanna Grow Old With You really gives me the goosebumps; pero I don't like Imaginary Diva that much kasi medyo out of place dun sa rest of the songs.
    haayyy...***** mo pa! i love Bryan's part dun sa "I Wanna Grow Old with You!" he takes me to heaven... he's my favorite 'lifer!

I really hope mabigyan din ng more vocal parts sina Kian (which i think sings good too) and Nicky (di ko masyado gusto boses nya - but I like his part in You Make Me Feel).
    marami clang part sa 3rd Album!

About the dancing skills, I think it suits them kasi iba naman ang type ng mga upbeat songs nila. Di naman kasi ganun kabilis ang beat ng mga danceable songs nila, di ba? Pero it's good they're concentrating more on the ballads, dun sila magaling e. Pero it will really be a blast if they'll dance like 'N Sync.
    yeah..nothing beats N'sync pagdating sa dancing! galing nila dun!
    have you seen "Where Dreams Come True"? yung concert last year? sa HBO i mean? kaaliw sumayaw c Mark! weird pero cute! hehe

Btw, just to let you know, i missed both concerts in Manila.
    sayang! pero oks lang...balita ko may Asian tour again this year! yahooo!!!

Di ko maintindihan kung bakit nga ba dun pa sa video nagpakalbo si Nicky. Well, I don't like him that much anyway. He's got the least understandable accent among the group. I don't understand him masyado when he speaks kasi grabe ang British accent nya. But he provides the good back up vocals on all the westlife songs we love.
    Nicky cut his hair in honor of his fave. football player..i forgot na d name..and yeah, yung voice niya, paos...pero i love it when he sings ng solo...like dun sa "Don't Let Me Go" from the 3rd album. ang cute! hehe

Originally posted by Leo_Wyatt
    Magaling ang pagkaka-compose sa mga songs (Im referring to their Coast To Coast Album) so I bought it. Sana ganun din ang ine-expect ko sa 3rd album - "World Of Our Own"
    you'll like the 3rd Album! promise! you should hear ""World Of Our Own" & "I Cry"...mga next na irereleased na singles...
    "I Wanna Grow Old With You" and "If your Heart's Not In It" MUST-HEAR din! mga faves ko yan!

[i]Originally posted by LordMyx
    Just a couple of notes: How many songs ba yung nasa World of Our Own album dyan sa pinas? Kasi here in Japan it's 20. There are two songs indicated here na Bonus Tracks for Japan: Bad Girls which is a fast track (na medyo naughty); and I Promise You That which is one of my favorite songs in the album. Kung di sya kasabay dyan sa release sa Pinas, most probably baka irelease sya in a special edition gaya ng special editions ng previous two albums.
    17 songs lang yung nasa album here. "Bad Girls" and "I Promise You That" weren't included.
    and sana nga if may special ed, ilabas na nila!!! tagal...

THE GAME!

Here I go! I'll buy their third album. They're one of those artists that I don't mind shelling out 450 bucks for an original CD. Gano'n ako katiwala sa kanila.

Eugene Hikaru

Here I go! I'll buy their third album. They're one of those artists that I don't mind shelling out 450 bucks for an original CD. Gano'n ako katiwala sa kanila.
    Nice Eugene!!

kezZen

have you seen "Where Dreams Come True"? yung concert last year? sa HBO i mean? kaaliw sumayaw c Mark
    Yah I was lucky to see it. Nakakaaliw nga sya coz parang pilit syang sumayaw, LOL. I wonder why di nya binibigyan ng pansin yung pagiging medyo malaki ng tiyan nya. Di naman sya mataba, pero malaki yung tiyan nya e. If you will notice, sa mga pictorials, sya lang ang nagsusuot ng mga damit that hide his belly. But belly aside, gorgeous siya like the rest of the group. He's got the nicest eyes, too.

Speaking of that concert, it was great. Ang ganda ng production. Lalo na yung intro wherein they were shown to be frozen in capsules then nagising just to perform. Galing! And during the finale, yung nakahang sila sa air then dumaan sa itaas ng audience is also the best. Alam mo kung bakit the best? Hehehe. Fans below were able to experience na madapuan ng pawis ng Westlife na nasa taas. Kainggit!!!

Do you have the Coast to Coast VCD? Highly recommended ko sya. For 500 bucks, you get 2 cds. The first one is about one of their tours promoting the 2nd album, and may special mini concert dun. The second one contains music videos from the first album. Sulit pera.

I have to correct myself on my earlier post. It's not 20 songs but 19. So yung 2 lang talaga ang dagdag. Watch out for I Promise You That, isa sya sa mga magaganda.

My Faves from the 3rd Album

1. Why Do I Love You
    2. I Wanna Grow Old With You
    3. Evergreen
    4. World of Our Own
    5. To Be Loved
    6. Drive
    7. If You're Heart's Not In It
    8. Don't Say It's Too Late
    9. Love Crime
    10. Angel
    11. I Promise You That
    12. Queen of My Heart

Sandali, mukhang inubos ko na a! LOL

Mga namimiss ko (di ko kasi dala mga cds ko e):

1. Moments
    2. Try Again
    3. Everybody Knows
    4. You Make Me Feel
    5. I Don't Wanna Fight
    6. Puzzle of My Heart

And everyone, check out www.westlife.com for the latest news about this great band. See ya!

For The Record

Add ko lang....

Maganda rin yung "NO PLACE THAT FAR" from C2C album nila. I used to play that track several times.

For The Record

Hmmm...

Hindi muna ako bibili ng WORLD OF OUR OWN kasi baka bigla na lang mag-release ng Special Edition cd like what they did to ther 1st and 2nd albums.

I waited for Coast To Coast to be released in Special Edition kasi nandun na yung Uptown Girl and other songs in remix versions like When You're Looking Like That and I Lay My Love On You. Sulit ang paghihintay ko.

the comeback kid

Originally posted by Leo_Wyatt
    Add ko lang....

Maganda rin yung "NO PLACE THAT FAR" from C2C album nila. I used to play that track several times.
    Maganda rin yung "CLOSE YOUR EYES" off the C2C album. Problem is that, it is not included in the Special Edition CD. It was a bonus track off the regular CD and is not included in the Special Edition anymore.

Apostle

Maganda rin yung "CLOSE YOUR EYES" off the C2C album. Problem is that, it is not included in the Special Edition CD. It was a bonus track off the regular CD and is not included in the Special Edition anymore.
    Yups, maganda nga yun. I could go on and on with the list, pero di ko matandaan lahat e. Ala na kasi sakin mga cds ko, waah!!

And yeah, hanap ako ng hanap ng Close Your Eyes dun sa special ed pero ala talaga e. Maganda pa naman sya.

Hmmm...

Hindi muna ako bibili ng WORLD OF OUR OWN kasi baka bigla na lang mag-release ng Special Edition cd like what they did to ther 1st and 2nd albums.

I waited for Coast To Coast to be released in Special Edition kasi nandun na yung Uptown Girl and other songs in remix versions like When You're Looking Like That and I Lay My Love On You. Sulit ang paghihintay ko.
    May mga disadvantages naman sya. Just like sa C2C, andun sa regular album yung Close Your Eyes na ala sa special ed. Another is, alam na ng lahat ng tao yung mga songs, ikaw di mo pa alam. Mas maganda nauuna di ba? Hehehe.

Sabagay, ako naman kasi talagang fan kaya okay lang magkadoble doble binibili ko. Ang ginawa ko dun sa mga cds na doble, pinangregalo ko. Kaya tuloy yung binigyan ko nun, fan na rin ngayon, hahaha! O di mas masaya.

November yung release nung last album, right? Siguro mga March or April pa ang release ng special edition kung meron. Mag aantay ka pa that long?

By the way, ano ano age nyo dito? Ako 24 (waaah, tanda na!). Post nyo naman guys

Originally posted by Eugene Hikaru
    YEY!!! tell us if nakabili ka na! and tell us your fav. songs ha! excited na ko for you!

[i]Originally posted by LordMyx
    Speaking of that concert, it was great. Ang ganda ng production. Lalo na yung intro wherein they were shown to be frozen in capsules then nagising just to perform. Galing! And during the finale, yung nakahang sila sa air then dumaan sa itaas ng audience is also the best. Alam mo kung bakit the best? Hehehe. Fans below were able to experience na madapuan ng pawis ng Westlife na nasa taas. Kainggit!!!
    da best nga talaga! gosh! sa kanila lang merong free drops of sweat!!! ala dito non ha! daya! hahahaha

Do you have the Coast to Coast VCD? Highly recommended ko sya. For 500 bucks, you get 2 cds. The first one is about one of their tours promoting the 2nd album, and may special mini concert dun. The second one contains music videos from the first album. Sulit pera.
    i have the C2C vcd! yang VCD na yan ang rason kung bakit sobra kong naloka over the lads! Shane's voice was totally amazzziiinnngggg!!! heaven ang dating! i love it when he sang "What Makes A Man"..."what makes her so right?..is it d sound of her laugh, that look in her eyes..." oops! sorry i got carried away!

I have to correct myself on my earlier post. It's not 20 songs but 19. So yung 2 lang talaga ang dagdag. Watch out for I Promise You That, isa sya sa mga magaganda.
    yeah..heard the song, i got it from www.audiogalaxy.com
    much better kaysa sa "Reason For Breathing"

Page 3 of 189 First ... 2 3 4 13 53 103 ... Last