PEx Highlights

First BPO Choice Awards Official Launch

The Core Productions, Inc., presented the first industry and awards night that revels the voice of the IT-BPO industry at the ICITE Auditorium.

read more

UAAP End of Eliminations Power Rankings

Fun times in Katipunan, the streaking Red Warriors and a very happy Norbert Torres. All that and more in this week's power rankings!

read more

Show Me Your One Big Teeths!

Virgie is absent but Merly has a special guest in this week's episode! Find out who it is in this week's Cheerdance edition of Show Me Your Teeths!

read more

FEATURE: The Travails of Chot Reyes

Find out as Jay P. Mercado weighs in on the criticism handed to our national basketball team coach, Chot Reyes.

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: Wish I Was Here

Joey King breaks out in her role in a pretty decent dramedy, Wish I Was Here.

read more

PHOTOS: NU Books Final Four Slot

Bong Galanza blew a chance to win it for UE in the dying seconds of the game, failing to secure a comeback win. National U came out as victors, 51-49.

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

pano mag-gain ng weight at tumaba?

pano mag-gain ng weight at tumaba

bakit mo naman gusto tumaba dude?

kase payat ako at mahina kumain

Are you doing any form of exercise?
    As the physically weak man can make himself strong by careful and patient training, so the man of weak thoughts can make them strong by exercising himself in right thinking.

From "As a Man Thinketh" By James Allen

none.......

why don't you try to chill? don't think too much about day-to-day problems. if you want, try to have a couple of beers (yung regular, not the light) with dinner. you will get some bulk after some time.

before when i was in college puro inom ako at puyat because of thesis that i have to finish.cramming nga eh because inuuna ko inom. Mahina kase ako kumain talaga.One and a half rice nga ang normal sakin before ngayon one rice nalang.

if i'm not mistaken what you want to achieve is mass and not fat.. kasi pag sinabing tumaba.. baka maging overweight ka, personally mas gusto kong payat kesa maging mataba ako..

hindi naman yun tabang taba.kase ang payat ko talaga so kahit konting taba man lang.less than 110 lbs lang ako.Ang hina kokase kumain tapos puyat pa ng puyat.

^^

Parang pareho tayo ng case ah.

sagot: ling zhi

one week lang..tataba ka na.

^
    what's that?

^

gamitin mo kasi *** search function ng pex... marami nang tumaba na pexers dahil sa gamot na yan. LING ZHI - chinse med.. pampataba. hanapin mo *** thread gaya ng thread mo.

gumagana talaga ling zhi. paubos na 1st bottle ko nag-gain ako ng mga 15 lbs...

check mo progress ko sa blog ko www.aaronroselo.net tapos search mo dun sa search box 'weight' baka makatulong. well, malaki tiyan ko ngayon pero people tell me that it's better na tumataba na daw ako. gonna shed it off in the gym soon.

ano mga side effects nyan and san makakabili and how much?thanks

How about the natural remedy? Start working out?
    As the physically weak man can make himself strong by careful and patient training, so the man of weak thoughts can make them strong by exercising himself in right thinking.

working out?as in sa gym or something?

Quote Originally Posted by garfield22
    working out?as in sa gym or something?
    Yup! I went from a 120 lbs skinny guy to a guy who could wear fit shirts and show some muscle by working out. Besides, if you put on weight and its fat, it won't be that pleasing to the eye

eh pano po kung payat nga at walang taba tapos magbubuhat ako?eh mahina nga ko kumain eh..am i going to lift weights?and how many pounds am i going to lift if im only 110lbs or less?

o di magvitamin ka yung pampalakas kumain, gaya ng celin, clusivol, tiki-tiki

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast