My REVIEW Best/Worse Internet: Pldt,Smart,ZPDEE,Destiny,Globe - Page 56 | Technology Today | PinoyExchange

View Poll Results: Which ISP Offers the Best Service?

Voters
636. You may not vote on this poll
  • myDestiny Cable

35 5.50%
  • Globe DSL

125 19.65%
  • myDSL (PLDT)

264 41.51%
  • SkyInternet (BayanTel)

89 13.99%
  • SmartBro

96 15.09%
  • ZPDee

27 4.25%
Page 56 of 134 First ... 6 46 55 56 57 66 106 ... Last
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 2671
    just want to share my xp with pldt dsl.. I don't browse anything during that time na nag.speedtest

Hi guys!

Just want to ask kung ano ang pinaka-OK na ISP dito sa Pacita, San Pedro, Laguna (Pacita 1, phase 6 to be exact). I'm currently subscribed to Sky Broadband/Cable and I'm pretty much satisfied pero ang problema is hindi ako maka connect at all sa mga online games from level-up or runup ph.

I tried contacting their tech support both sa ISP ko and those gaming companies pero hindi nila masolusyonan, ISP ko ata ang may problem with those game's servers. Nakakaasar pa ang tech support ng Skybro parang walang alam.

I'm planning on switching to PLDT myDSL bundled plan 1299. Tingin nyo ok na sya for gaming in my location? I'm tempted to get the plan 999 1mb speed pero medyo namamahalan na ko since hindi pa kasama ang monthly bill ng landline?

Need some advice. Thanks in advance!
    half the time it's not that they don't know what to say, it's just that they're not trained to help you or they're told not to help you and lie about it. gaming online takes up of unnecessary bandwidth in the isp's eyes.

what's your current plan with sky?

afaik the 1299 plan includes a landline and a 768kbps "broadband" subscription right?

kaya d ka maka connect sa mga gaming servers na yan dahil naka proxy server ang sky. it's an ancient piece of crap technology that's leftover from dial up that they use to cache data and make their isp look faster than others.

ask them for a way to be not included sa proxy server. they're willing to do it naman for you, for a price. may bayad yan extra P200 ata monthly.

Quote Originally Posted by franzb69 View Post
    half the time it's not that they don't know what to say, it's just that they're not trained to help you or they're told not to help you and lie about it. gaming online takes up of unnecessary bandwidth in the isp's eyes.

what's your current plan with sky?

afaik the 1299 plan includes a landline and a 768kbps "broadband" subscription right?

kaya d ka maka connect sa mga gaming servers na yan dahil naka proxy server ang sky. it's an ancient piece of crap technology that's leftover from dial up that they use to cache data and make their isp look faster than others.

ask them for a way to be not included sa proxy server. they're willing to do it naman for you, for a price. may bayad yan extra P200 ata monthly.
    thanks! I'll try to call them next week and do what you suggested.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by castiel0715 View Post
    just want to share my xp with pldt dsl.. I don't browse anything during that time na nag.speedtest

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1260262574.png

Ano ang PLDT MyDSL Plan? If Plan 990 (384kbps), OK lang ang result!!

Quote Originally Posted by add616reneb View Post
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/1260262574.png

Ano ang PLDT MyDSL Plan? If Plan 990 (384kbps), OK lang ang result!!
    yup, plan 990 (384kbps).. I've been thinking which is better kung i-uupgrade ko ba siya.. or lilipat ako ng ibang ISP.. PLDT customer service = epic fail! pero iniisip ko din kasi yung reliability ng pldt..

Cool

yup, plan 990 (384kbps).. I've been thinking which is better kung i-uupgrade ko ba siya.. or lilipat ako ng ibang ISP.. PLDT customer service = epic fail! pero iniisip ko din kasi yung reliability ng pldt..
    OK/better to upgrade! Try mo muna Plan 1299 (768kbps) w/ wi-Fi Modem at P2200 or if kaya pa ng budget, go for Xperience (1Mbps) @ P999MSF + Tel Bill! Get the Wi-Fi Modem at P1000 + FREE NDD for 1 year!

You could also try Globe DSL, if availalble? Globe Wired Bundle, Tel/DSL, 1Mbps @ P1295MSF w/ FREE Installation! Give Exact Service Address w/ nearest for me to verify.

OK/better to upgrade! Try mo muna Plan 1299 (768kbps) w/ wi-Fi Modem at P2200 or if kaya pa ng budget, go for Xperience (1Mbps) @ P999MSF + Tel Bill! Get the Wi-Fi Modem at P1000 + FREE NDD for 1 year!

You could also try Globe DSL, if availalble? Globe Wired Bundle, Tel/DSL, 1Mbps @ P1295MSF w/ FREE Installation! Give Exact Service Address w/ nearest for me to verify.
    1000 lang yung wi-fi modem? Anong brand yun?

pm sent.

Cool

1000 lang yung wi-fi modem? Anong brand yun?

pm sent.

May bagong Wi-Fi Modem/Router na inilabas ang PLDT!

Check link:
    http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/...d.php?t=498588

http://st2.sulitstatic.com/images/2011/0220/201911791_wi-fimodem.jpg

May bagong Wi-Fi Modem/Router na inilabas ang PLDT!

Check link:
    http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/...d.php?t=498588

mga ilan yung download speed ng plan1299 (768kbps), ramdam ba yung bilis?

Cool

mga ilan yung download speed ng plan1299 (768kbps), ramdam ba yung bilis?
    Up to 768kbps ang download speed ng PLDT MyDSL Bundle Plan P1299 which is my present plan here in Las Pinas (NGN area). OK naman ito at minsan lumalagpas pa sa declared speed. Naka Linksys Wi-Fi Router kami at OK rin kahit sabay-sabay naming gamitin connection (2 Desktops and 3 Laptops)!

Up to 768kbps ang download speed ng PLDT MyDSL Bundle Plan P1299 which is my present plan here in Las Pinas (NGN area). OK naman ito at minsan lumalagpas pa sa declared speed. Naka Linksys Wi-Fi Router kami at OK rin kahit sabay-sabay naming gamitin connection (2 Desktops and 3 Laptops)!
    Pano ko malalaman kapag NGN area din yung samin?

Cool

Pano ko malalaman kapag NGN area din yung samin?
    Tawag ka sa PLDT Cust. Care (171) to verify if NGN area kayo!

i so loved legacy ng pldt.

i got 3mbps speeds on my 1mbps connection. lasted a couple years. too bad they found my pirating ways and moved me to NGN by default. now they're capping my pirating at 1mbps. =(

anu po maganda isp samin?
    im living in north olympus subd., along zabarte road here in novaliches, quezon city.
    balak po sana namin mag bayantel okay po *** un?
    thanks po..

Quote Originally Posted by franzb69 View Post
    i so loved legacy ng pldt.

i got 3mbps speeds on my 1mbps connection. lasted a couple years. too bad they found my pirating ways and moved me to NGN by default. now they're capping my pirating at 1mbps. =(
    can you share to us how did you do that before?

Good day.

We are going to get PLDT mydsl here in surigao City through it's subsidiary PHILCOM. I applied for the PLAN 999 Xperience with burstable speed of upto 1MBps. Di ko alam kung ok yung connection dito. I have Cruztelco as my phone company (now also a subsidiary after having been bought by PLDT). Suntok sa buwan ito and hopefully walang maging problema sa connection.

Mga Mam/Sir,

Ano po ang magandang Internet Service Provider sa Pasig. Ang Location po ay Kapitolyo Pasig at Maybunga Pasig. eto po.

- 2nd St., Kapitolyo, Pasig City (near Pioneer Center Grocery and Unilab)

- Dr. Sixto Antonio Ave., Maybunga Pasig City (near Doņa Juana Subd. and Alfonso Sandoval Bridge)

Maraming Salamat po.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by JSJR View Post
    Mga Mam/Sir,

Ano po ang magandang Internet Service Provider sa Pasig. Ang Location po ay Kapitolyo Pasig at Maybunga Pasig. eto po.

- 2nd St., Kapitolyo, Pasig City (near Pioneer Center Grocery and Unilab)

- Dr. Sixto Antonio Ave., Maybunga Pasig City (near Doņa Juana Subd. and Alfonso Sandoval Bridge)

Maraming Salamat po.
    The best pa rin ang Wired so PLDT MyDSL but if Wireless, malamang OK na jan ang Smart BRO WIMAX! As per Smart BRO Mapping Info, see below:

Area: Manila Metropolitan Area Map View: Street Level
    Region: NCR - National Capital Region Map Name: CA_MMLA_STREET 7-5
    Province: Metro Manila Grid Number: C10
    City: PASIG CITY Section Number: BR

Residential Coverage Results
    COVERAGE SUMMARY
    Connection Type Status
    CANOPY Covered
    3G Covered
    HSPA Covered
    HSDPA Covered
    WIMAX Covered

help po..
    anu po maganda isp samin?
    im living in north olympus subd., along zabarte road here in novaliches, quezon city.
    super thanks po..

Damn! Globe is good! Liban nalang kung pinatupad na talaga nila yung cap bandwidth nila.

I called their cust service the other day, the techs are coming the next day in the morning. Tech are really knowledgeable. Uminom lang ako saglit sa baba, ok na ulit yung net ko. Haha.

Thanks Globe.

Page 56 of 134 First ... 6 46 55 56 57 66 106 ... Last