PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Blows Out Kia

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters defeated Kia Sorento in a blowout, 117-88.

read more

Inflatable robot Baymax takes the spotlight!

In Disney's Big Hero 6, a plus-sized inflatable robot named Baymax makes a difference in the life of teen prodigy Hiro Hamada.

read more

PHOTOS: 'Captain Hook' Too Much for Ginebra

Mac Cardona impressed in a vintage 'Captain Hook' performance, putting up 25 points and 6 rebounds to lead NLEX over Ginebra, 97-81.

read more

PEx Halloween: Pinoy Horror Stories

Nakakita ka na ba ng aswang o multo? Nakaramdam ng masamang spirito at mga maligno? Kwento mo na dito!

read more

Top Male Celebrities

Did Joshua Garcia keep his spot as PEx's Top Male Celeb? Find out here!

read more

REVIEW: Beauty in a Bottle

Beauty in a Bottle is worth the look thanks to its witty and poignant script and terrific performances from its cast.

read more

View Poll Results: Which ISP Offers the Best Service?

Voters
587. You may not vote on this poll
  • myDestiny Cable

    35 5.96%
  • Globe DSL

    119 20.27%
  • myDSL (PLDT)

    236 40.20%
  • SkyInternet (BayanTel)

    83 14.14%
  • SmartBro

    87 14.82%
  • ZPDee

    27 4.60%
Page 56 of 116 FirstFirst ... 6 46 55 56 57 66 106 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 2320
  1. #1101

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by spicytofu View Post
    hw about in zapote las pinas ok ba ang cablelink i-blaze ? wala kasing port ng pldt dsl dito sa area namin.
    Give Exact Service Address with nearest road to check what other ISPs available in your service area? Taga Las Pinas rin ako.

  2. #1102

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshII View Post
    Hi any recoomended ISP in the Commonwealth/Tandang Sora/Luzon Avenue area
    Give Exact Service Address with nearest road to check what ISPs available/OK/best in your service area?

  3. #1103
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshII View Post
    Hi any recoomended ISP in the Commonwealth/Tandang Sora/Luzon Avenue area

    bard taga dito ako ang bayantel (DSL) dito di napuputol kahit anong oras, in terms of reliability ok dito bayantel

  4. #1104
    Bam, murder you! Jin_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Bam, murder you!
    Hi, please recommend a good ISP here in our area.

    San Sebastian, Hagonoy Bulacan. Malapit sa kabayanan at Hagonoy Institute.

    I was planning to go on GlobeDSL, but I want to make sure first.

    Thanks po.

  5. #1105
    Signed up for MyDestiny Lite last Wednesday. Modem was installed on April Fools' Day while we were in the office. Gave it a try when we got home and it worked

    It looks like they throttled torrents to a max of 50kbps and YouTube to 10kbps. Browsing is not a problem though. Faster and cheaper than the Smartbro dongle we were using for the longest time.

    Location is in San Juan. We are in apartment complex of around 10 units. All units are using Destiny cable TV. Not sure how many of us are using MyDestiny broadband.

  6. #1106
    Actually I have a weird problem with skybroadband for the past two weeks. We have very good connection from 9am until 7pm or until 10pm --- after that, we don't have connection anymore until the next day at 9am! Customer service is good kasi whenever we call about it, they dispatch tech people after 48 hrs. So ilan beses na pumunta ang mga tech people dito sa bahay. Problem is hindi pa rin nila ma-solve ang problema! It is so weird na may pattern na pag 7pm - 10pm eh automatic na wala na kaming connection sa internet and it automatically gets connected at 8 or 9am the next day! Kakainis talaga. I'm thinking of transferring to bayan dsl.

    Sino may bayan dsl dito? How's the experience? Kung mag-pldt naman ako eh ang dami ko narinig na horror stories about the connection plus their customer service is the worst daw. At least with skybroadband, madali tumawag sa customer service at nagdi-dispatch sila ng tao in 24-48 hrs.

  7. #1107
    So in case mag-transfer na ako which is better:

    Bayan DSL?

    PLDT DSL

    Eastern Telecoms DSL

    I'm curious about Eastern Telecoms. Who tried this?


    http://www.easterncommunications.com...stern_DSL.html


  8. #1108
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin_ View Post
    Hi, please recommend a good ISP here in our area.

    San Sebastian, Hagonoy Bulacan. Malapit sa kabayanan at Hagonoy Institute.

    I was planning to go on GlobeDSL, but I want to make sure first.

    Thanks po.
    Globe caps you to 600MB per day.

  9. #1109

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by private-i View Post
    So in case mag-transfer na ako which is better:

    Bayan DSL?

    PLDT DSL

    Eastern Telecoms DSL

    I'm curious about Eastern Telecoms. Who tried this?


    http://www.easterncommunications.com...stern_DSL.html

    Give exact service address w/ nearest road to check which facility OK/best?!

  10. #1110
    I live in the Scout/Tomas Morato/Timog area so nearest would be Bayantel in Roosevelt or PLDT in Welcome Rotonda. When I called Bayantel sabi nila it doesn't matter na raw kung malapit ka sa central office or opac. Is that true?


    Quote Originally Posted by add616reneb View Post
    Give exact service address w/ nearest road to check which facility OK/best?!

  11. #1111

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by private-i View Post
    I live in the Scout/Tomas Morato/Timog area so nearest would be Bayantel in Roosevelt or PLDT in Welcome Rotonda. When I called Bayantel sabi nila it doesn't matter na raw kung malapit ka sa central office or opac. Is that true?
    Yes, walang kinalaman ang layo or lapit ng service address sa Business Office ng Bayan or PLDT. Ang dapat w/ existing facility ang telco/provider at hindi pa sobrang saturated or marami ng existing Clients sa service area! Mas mabilis ang processing/ installation (days only) kapag Bayantel at pwede pang Data or Internet only vs normally w/n 1-2 weeks ang processing/installation ng PLDT na dapat laging Tel/DSL bundle!

    Btw, OK rin jan ang Globe DSL but need to reconfirm by giving me exact service address (street no./name) to check sa Globe portal what DP/sub-cabinet nearest? See below the 2 Globe Main wired Cabinets covering your service area.

    1) QCT \ QCY106-V ALONG DON ALEJANDRO ROCES COR SCOUT SANTIAGO, QC SERVING TOMAS MORATO AND ROCES AVE., QC PH3B INDOOR/OUTDOOR CABINET Yes
    2) QCT \ QCY107-V ONU CABINET ALONG SCOUT ALBANO COR PANAY AVE., QUEZON CITY SERVING SOUTH TRIANGLE AND QUEZON AVENUE PH3B INDOOR/OUTDOOR CABINET Yes

    Last edited by add616reneb; Apr 14, 2011 at 01:58 PM.

  12. #1112
    Thanks so much. medyo malapit kami sa mga sinabi mo! Pero kasi may existing bayantel and pldt landlines na kami. I'm leaning more towards bayantel. Saka may cap daw ang globe? Dito sa bahay wala nang ginawa ang mga tao dito kung hindi mag-download ng movies, tv shows at malalaking files.


    Quote Originally Posted by add616reneb View Post
    Yes, walang kinalaman ang layo or lapit ng service address sa Business Office ng Bayan or PLDT. Ang dapat w/ existing facility ang telco/provider at hindi pa sobrang saturated or marami ng existing Clients sa service area! Mas mabilis ang processing/ installation (days only) kapag Bayantel at pwede pang Data or Internet only vs normally w/n 1-2 weeks ang processing/installation ng PLDT na dapat laging Tel/DSL bundle!

    Btw, OK rin jan ang Globe DSL but need to reconfirm by giving me exact service address (street no./name) to check sa Globe portal what DP/sub-cabinet nearest? See below the 2 Globe Main wired Cabinets covering your service area.

    1) QCT \ QCY106-V ALONG DON ALEJANDRO ROCES COR SCOUT SANTIAGO, QC SERVING TOMAS MORATO AND ROCES AVE., QC PH3B INDOOR/OUTDOOR CABINET Yes
    2) QCT \ QCY107-V ONU CABINET ALONG SCOUT ALBANO COR PANAY AVE., QUEZON CITY SERVING SOUTH TRIANGLE AND QUEZON AVENUE PH3B INDOOR/OUTDOOR CABINET Yes


  13. #1113

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by private-i View Post
    Thanks so much. medyo malapit kami sa mga sinabi mo! Pero kasi may existing bayantel and pldt landlines na kami. I'm leaning more towards bayantel. Saka may cap daw ang globe? Dito sa bahay wala nang ginawa ang mga tao dito kung hindi mag-download ng movies, tv shows at malalaking files.
    AFAIK, ang Globe DSL (wired) ay walang Capping unlike Globe WIMAX (wireless) na may 25GBs or 30GBs monthly Capping. Ang Bayantel DSL ay mayroon ring Capping but not sure how many per month (100GBs?). Ang PLDT walang Capping!

    Mag-upgrade ka na lang sa PLDT MyDSL since w/ existing PLDT Tel. line na kayo. OK na siguro Bundle Plan P1299 w/ Tel/DSL, 768kbps (which I am using now here in Las Pinas) w/ Reg. Modem at P1200 or Wi-Fi Modem P2200 but better ang reg. My DSL Plan P999 (Xperience), 1Mbps speed w/ FREE reg. Modem or Wi-Fi Modem at P1000. Add'l ang P999 sa present telephone bill ninyo! W/n 1 week ang processing OK! Contact me ASAP if applying. Need to know Account Name, Existing PLDT Landline no. to double check if OK talaga DSL facility?!
    Last edited by add616reneb; Apr 14, 2011 at 02:41 PM.

  14. #1114
    I'm around Pureza Street in Sampaloc, Manila. SMB area. Which DSL ISP would you recommend?

  15. #1115
    Sir, pati rin po ba SkyBroadband may capping na din? Ang bagal kasi ng connection namin since the Japan earthquake. Tumawag na ko sa kanila and they said na connected nga daw sa nangyari sa Japan kasi naapektuhan daw yung mga fiber optics, etc. nila.

    BTW, I live in Makati, near the Sta. Ana racetrack.

  16. Advertisement

  17. #1116

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Gab_Ivan View Post
    I'm around Pureza Street in Sampaloc, Manila. SMB area. Which DSL ISP would you recommend?
    Give Exact Service Address (street No./Name) with nearest road to check what ISPs available/OK/best in your service area?

    Malamang OK jan PLDT and/or Globe DSL and OK na rin Wireless Broadband WIMAX ng Globe or Smart BRO!

  18. #1117
    Pureza Street. nearest is Magsaysay Blvd. / Pureza LRT2 Station / Lardizabal Street. I'm not into wireless. is BayanTel good?

  19. #1118
    I pm you. Pls check my address kung anong malapit na cabinet.


    Quote Originally Posted by add616reneb View Post
    Give Exact Service Address (street No./Name) with nearest road to check what ISPs available/OK/best in your service area?

    Malamang OK jan PLDT and/or Globe DSL and OK na rin Wireless Broadband WIMAX ng Globe or Smart BRO!

  20. #1119

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Gab_Ivan View Post
    Pureza Street. nearest is Magsaysay Blvd. / Pureza LRT2 Station / Lardizabal Street. I'm not into wireless. is BayanTel good?
    W/ Globe Main Cabinet and DP at:

    Main) MLA \ MNL734-M ALONG PERALTA ST. OPPOSITE BARANGAY 599, ZONE 59 NEAR CORNER OF V. MAPA ST., STA. MESA,MANILA Yes

    w/ connecting DPs-
    1) MNL734-31 ALONG MAGSAYSAY H-WAY CORNER PUREZA STREET Yes
    2) MNL734-27 ALONG PUREZA STREET CORNER ANONAS STREET Yes

    Residential Globe Wired Plans/Packages:

    A. Data only (W/ P500 Set-up Fee payable upon Installation):
    1) 1Mbps* @ P995MSF (Reg. Modem**)
    2) 3Mbps* @ P1995MSF (Wi-Fi Router)

    B. Tel/DSL Bundles (FREE Instalation but w/ P500 advance payment payable upon installation and deductible from first Bill):
    1) Tel/DSL, 512kbps* @ P995MSF (Reg. Modem**)
    2) Tel/DSL, 1Mbps*@ P1295MSF (Reg. Modem**)
    3) Tel/DSL, 2Mbps* @ P1995MSF (Wi-Fi Router)
    4) Tel/DSL, 3Mbps* @ P2295MSF (Wi-Fi Router)

    **W/ FREE Wi-Fi Modem if with 24-month lock-in period or @ P350/mo. x 3 months add'l. to MSF.

    Note:
    Processing/Installation w/in 3-5 working days.
    With 12-mos. lock-in period.
    *Quoted speed is maximum speed. Actual experience may vary depending on computer specs, website congestion, and number of people online.

    Check link for more details:

    http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/...d.php?t=505565

    Note: Wala pa yatang Bayantel Wired DSL sa area mo!



  21. #1120

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by private-i View Post
    I pm you. Pls check my address kung anong malapit na cabinet.
    OK, check my reply!

Page 56 of 116 FirstFirst ... 6 46 55 56 57 66 106 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Advertisement


Hot Topics

MOVIES:

Heeeere's Johnny! What's the scariest horror movie for you? Share it here.

Heeeere's Johnny! What's the scariest horror movie for you? Share it here.

read more
CHIT CHAT:

Dito na me, where na you: Anong gusto mong nakasulat sa sarili mong epitaph?

Dito na me, where na you: Anong gusto mong nakasulat sa sarili mong epitaph?

read more
SPORTS:

San Francisco Giants win World Series over Kansas City Royals in classic 7-game series

San Francisco Giants win World Series over Kansas City Royals in classic 7-game series

read more
PBA:

'Captain Hook' Cardona puts on classic performance for NLEX in 97-81 blowout against Ginebra

'Captain Hook' Cardona puts on classic performance for NLEX in 97-81 blowout against Ginebra

read more
NMFtv:

Showbizbro is joined by JM of The Call Center Show & Tagalog-Speaking Aussie, Chris Urbano.

Showbizbro is joined by JM of The Call Center Show & Tagalog-Speaking Aussie, Chris Urbano.

read more

Advertisement