PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Rallies Past Blackwater

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters avoided an upset loss to the Blackwater Elite thanks to a late rally in the 4th quarter, 82-75.

read more

PBA: Still 'Liga ng Bayan' after 40 Years

We list down ten compelling reasons, on why the PBA has remained relevant to Filipinos today since its inception in 1975.

read more

REVIEW: Fury

Brad Pitt, alongside Shia Labeouf and Logan Lerman, hates Nazis once more, save the scalps.

read more

PHOTOS: TNT Dismantle NLEX to Get First Win

The Talk N Text Tropang Texters made quick work of the NLEX Road Warriors, getting their first win of the Phillipine Cup, 103-81.

read more

Solo Backpackers: Get Up and Go!

Planning to escape the rigors of the metro soon? Join the Solo Backpackers thread and get insights and tips from fellow PExers about traveling alone!

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    Hi Barbi -

how about somewhere cavite area? also, pwede din yung taguig/makati/pasay area. on top of my head i can suggest:

Taguig:
    Blue Leaf
    ARTS in the City

Makati:
    Filipinas Heritage Library
    Kasalikasan

Pasay:
    One Esplanade
    Pergola
    Oceana
    SMX

Or pwede din yung mga resorts in Laguna or Cavite Area.

Happy preps!

Hi iyvtela,

Ako din po pa send sa akin please.

tnx in advance

ako din looking for affordable wedding package..pa PM na lang din..thanks!

Thumbs up Tagaytay Affordable Wedding PAckage

Affordable Wedding Package at the scenic and romantic mountains of Tagaytay.

Package starts at Php 36,000...
    FREE VENUE

http://www.tagaytayweddingsandevents.com

The package includes the following:
    Wedding Venue
    Uniformed and well-trained banquet staff
    Elegant buffet table with tablecloth and centerpiece
    Set Up for guest tables with tablecloth and centerpiece
    Complete setup of buffet table
    Use of flatware, glassware, stemware and china
    Free purified water and ice
    Complete Floral Set Up
    Champagne for ceremonial toasting
    Cake table & Gift table
    Decorated golden cage & doves w/ fresh flowers & satin ribbons
    Guest Book or Sign Frame
    A pair of wedding doves
    Free Wedding Venue!

RESERVE NOW! ! !

CONTACT DETAILS:
    09089612700 or 09266462711
    US PHONE: 17077098607
    YM: connectionsbpo
    Email: tagaytayweddings@gmail.com

Affordable Tagaytay Wedding PAckage

Quote Originally Posted by richgrace View Post
    I want to ask if you know some nice wedding venues in tagaytay with a reasonable price. I'm planning to have a garden wedding in Tagaytay this December.Thanks
    Affordable Wedding Package at the scenic and romantic mountains of Tagaytay.

The package includes the following:
    Wedding Venue
    Uniformed and well-trained banquet staff
    Elegant buffet table with tablecloth and centerpiece
    Set Up for guest tables with tablecloth and centerpiece
    Complete setup of buffet table
    Use of flatware, glassware, stemware and china
    Free purified water and ice
    Complete Floral Set Up
    Champagne for ceremonial toasting
    Cake table & Gift table
    Decorated golden cage & doves w/ fresh flowers & satin ribbons
    Guest Book or Sign Frame
    A pair of wedding doves
    Free Wedding Venue!

RESERVE NOW! ! !

CONTACT DETAILS:
    09089612700 or 09266462711
    US PHONE: 17077098607
    YM: connectionsbpo
    Email: tagaytayweddings@gmail.com

:)

san *** alam mo na wedding package mura lang until 50k budget?

Quote Originally Posted by lyvtela View Post
    hi. meron akong alam. i sent you a private message na. thanks

sa barbi_q-han
    Mag ocular visit kame to check out the places youve mentioned...

Thanks Araigne for your suggestions!

Quote Originally Posted by barbi_doll View Post
    Hi everyone!

May alam ba kayong magandang wedding reception near las pinas or alabang? For 150-200 pax sana.. Thank u in advance!
    Hi barbi_doll! We have the same dilemma. I'm starting to plan our wedding na (kahit di pa officially nagpro-propose ang boyfriend ko) pero plan namin next year na.
    I'm also looking for reception venues. We are eyeing St. James the Great sa Alabang for our church. How about you?
    The following are on my list:
    1. Fernbrook Gardens
    2. Palms Country Club
    3. Portofino Clubhouse
    4. Bellevue Hotel
    5. Alabang Country Club
    Pero I'm a practical bride kasi and I don't want to splurge that much on the venue. I believe that madadaan naman yan sa event styling. And besides, may gusto na rin akong caterer. I'm just waiting for her reply kung ano ang masu-suggest nya. Will update you.

good day... me alam ho ba kayong water falls na pwede ganapin ang wedding at the same time eh dun na din ang catering...malapit lang sana sa manila. salamat

Church near Ibarra

Quote Originally Posted by Momshell28 View Post
    hi! My husband and i plan to have a church wedding next year (civil wed lang kame). We're eyeing on Plaza Ibarra for our reception, however we cant find a church near the place, san po ba usually church pag sa plaza ibarra reception? Tia

Hi Momshell28... san ba ang venue ng Ibarra na napili mo?They have many venues kasi QC & Manila location.

Kung sa QC ka, Sto Domingo church malapit.
    Kung manila, malate area na church ang kunin mo.

Quote Originally Posted by nellyn04 View Post
    san *** alam mo na wedding package mura lang until 50k budget?

hi guys,

i'm also planning for our wedding, please pm din po sakin ng contacts or links na affordable wedding package (simple but elegant). TIA

hello to all bride and groom to be's!
    getting married na kami next month, and we got a very good deal sa Great Eastern Hotel. super budgeted ang wedding namin. hehe. and laki ang natipid talaga. ang nagastos lang namin is roughly 180k for 200 guests. i've read not so good reviews about this hotel, but still nag book kami dun. kumuha nalang kami ng Wedding coordinator, para may mag assist sa amin

-- www.bloggingb2b.blogspot.com

Our wedding will be on Sep 3, planning for a tagaytay church and beach reception - sana may mahanap kami na malapit and affordable resort along nasugbu. Aug pa kami makakauwi and wala pa kami nabo book na suppliers except sa Caleruega Church, puro research pa lang kaya medyo na stress na , looking din kami for nice and affordable catering service. if you have any recommended wedding suppliers along the area - i will really appreciate if you can email me jameshock_trekk@yahoo.com. TIA!

Smile anyone needing a reception venue (marikina area)

hi,
    me and my fiance has a reservation in december 1, 2012 (PM) at Water nymph resort. The venue is worth 30K ballroom function area good for 200 tp 250 pax (although in my opinion it is only good for 200 pax).
    It already has mood lights and sub woofer surround sound system.

We already paid the 9K reservation fee (deductible to total price). Anyone who is interested to take our slot kindly send me an email at Habybu_16@yahoo.com.

Thanks

hi all

im looking for someone who wants to celebrate their wedding day on january 19, 2013.

my fiance ran into an accident which greatly affected our wedding preps so we are looking for someone who could fill in for our slot.

venue rental there is only 25K, and their worry-free pkg for 100 pax is only 106K.

P8K na lang po downpayment for those interested in taking our slot.

venue: Amaranth Garden (Novaliches, QC)
    capacity: up to 250 pax
    date: january 19, 2013
    time: afternoon

for those interested, please reply to this thread or send me an email: lunarpanda@yahoo.com.ph

i'll provide my cellphone number once the deal is ongoing.

thanks!

16. Advertisement

hi all

im looking for someone who wants to celebrate their wedding day on january 19, 2013.

my fiance ran into an accident which greatly affected our wedding preps so we are looking for someone who could fill in for our slot.

venue rental there is only 25K, and their worry-free pkg for 100 pax is only 106K.

P8K na lang po downpayment for those interested in taking our slot.

venue: Amaranth Garden (Novaliches, QC)
    capacity: up to 250 pax
    date: january 19, 2013
    time: afternoon

for those interested, please reply to this thread or send me an email: lunarpanda@yahoo.com.ph

i'll provide my cellphone number once the deal is ongoing.

thanks!

We are looking at edsa shangrila right now kasi near our church. Glad that we FB already made a reservation.

I'm a freelance wedding planner, I could help you with planning. Also I have this package listed on my sulit.http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/vi...owsing+History

25,000 Reception Package

I saw this ad on Sulit for the Lourdes Suites Wedding Package. It starts at P25,000. I am not sure for how many persons though.

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/vi...+venues+manila

Quote Originally Posted by kisz View Post
    Anyone trying to reserve an event at Grand Terrace sa Commonwealth? We cancelled our reservation kasi though it cant be refunded it can be rebooked. We already gave 68k Php for the downpayment.

If interested *** kunin *** reservation nlang for any date naman tapos kahit 58k nalang ang ibigay niyo sakin. you can consume it naman anyway you like it. kayo na ang makikpagarrange sa kanila kung anung gusto niyo kuning packages

pwede iconsume yung amount o add na lang kayo para atleast magkaroon *** ng 10k discount at the same time mabawi ko pera ko..

You can PM me if you want to make a negotiation. Willing ako tumulong at makipagkita sa Grand terrace mismo para maipasa *** reservation. ^_^

Hi there kisz! Is this still available? I know it has been months since the day you posted that message here - just found it today. I am interested and would like to know more of the details and the package you signed with TGT. Kindly email me at estorage.zai@gmail.com. Thanks!

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 20 21 22 ... LastLast