PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Daquis Bags V-League MVP Plum

Wonder who won the other awards? Check out the Shakey's V-League Awarding gallery here!

read more

FIBA FEATURE: Do We Stand a Chance?

Do we really have a shot to make it through? JPM weighs in on the the odds of Gilas Pilipinas in the FIBA World Cup.

read more

UAAP Basketball Power Rankings: Week 7

With wins over UST and DLSU, the past week in UAAP can be summed up in three letters: FEU. Check out this week's power rankings here!

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: The Giver

Very promising, but tries too hard to fit in the mold of the Hunger Games/Divergent series.

read more

PHOTOS: FEU Tamaraws Claim Top Seed

Mike Tolomia's late-game heroics helped FEU get sole possession of the number 1 seed, after a 74-70 victory over La Salle.

read more

Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter!

Catch our latest updates on Twitter! Follow us, @pinoyexchange

read more

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    writing my own success book
    hi!

would you be interested in a Magnetic Invitation? it could also be serve as your Save The Date Card.

we could even print you magnetic photos for your giveaways.

thanks,

roy
    Last edited by kasal; Aug 9, 2007 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Please read our Guidelines for Advertising

Last edited by kasal; Jul 29, 2010 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Please read our Guidelines for Advertising

gorgeous girl
    I used the beautifully handcrafted invitations of Cordially Invited. Try visiting cordiallyinvitedcreations.com or text 09266739945

^hi babyjl, how much per piece dun sa website na binigay mo?

ang gaganda ng design niya eh

thanks

5. Dec 13, 2007, 06:00 AM
    Reason
    Please read our Guidelines for Advertising

6. May 6, 2008, 05:24 PM
    Reason
    Please read our Guidelines for Advertising

7. May 22, 2008, 02:46 PM
    Reason
    Please read our Guidelines for Advertising.

hi! would anyone know the rates of printed matter? thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by kiddoks View Post
    hi! would anyone know the rates of printed matter? thanks in advance
    my sister used them for her wedding. really easy to deal with. price, i really can't remember exactly how much but it wasn't much. very affordable. i think less than 10K for more about 90-100 invites. Call them at 7264003, look for Dona. They're pretty easy to deal with as well. Their office is in the Oasis complex. they also have a kiosk in Glorietta which really proved to be convenient for me since i was the one doing all the pick up for my sister since i was the lead organizer for her wedding.

10. Jun 17, 2008, 08:11 PM
    Reason
    Please read our Guidelines for Advertising.

you may also check out http://myinvites2yours.multiply.com
    affordable and nice designs...

Good morning to all.
    Need help here.
    Does anyone know where to buy an embossing powder and heating tool kc I'm planning to just make my own invitation.
    Please help.

Hi all! im looking for Philippine supplier for CD Favor creation. I'm planning to have our favor made of a personalized CD wedding album printed with quality graphic that look likes a real Music Album.

If anyone can refer me to any online site or email.

Thank you!

14. Dec 16, 2009, 01:16 PM
    Reason
    Please see our Guidelines for Wedding Suppliers.

Hey guys, kung sinong magpapagawa diyan ng mga invitations just PM me. PM me your contact no. and i'll call you. Thanks!
    Last edited by kasal; Feb 17, 2010 at 09:40 AM.

16. Advertisement

try printsonalities

Smile

try printsonalities

19. Jun 28, 2010, 01:36 PM
    Reason
    Check for advertising post. (Please read our Guidelines for Advertising.)

20. Jul 22, 2010, 07:05 PM
    Reason
    Check for advertising post. (Please read our Guidelines for Advertising.)

Good Day!

Uso na ngayon ang Save the Date videos uploaded in youtube and share to Facebook... I can make a simple video for you... here is the sample one Save the Date

Just email me at im.kara25@gmail.com

Hi sis!

You can ask camera shops to print these out for you. They usually have templates na para lalagyan na lang photo and details. Try sa Tronix magpagawa sis

LF: Supplier for thank you cards

Hi fellow brides!

I'm looking for a printer/supplier ng nice thank you cards for my entourage.

Any suggestions?

Hi!

I suggest you lay it out yourself, and can have it printed kahit sa sarili mo na lang na printer.

You can get a copy of one of your prenup photos, add some thank you lines, (you can do this in powerpoint), and print the TYC as a wallet sized photo, kahit sa kodak lang. mas makakamura ka. not gonna cost you more than 300 i guess.

@araigne

Ink jet printer lang kasi yung meron ako sa bahay. Masisira kaagad kapag nabasa ng ulan/pawis. I wanted sana na glossy paper na hindi rin madaling masira ng tubig.

Hi happinlucky! Tapos na ba wedding mo? We have a business, corporate/event giveaways. We can help you if need mo pa! Ako mismo yung graphics designer ng team namin so we can make it based sa request mo. Just let me know

Do you have a website I can look at 1234likes?

Hi happinlucky! Tapos na ba wedding mo? We have a business, corporate/event giveaways. We can help you if need mo pa! Ako mismo yung graphics designer ng team namin so we can make it based sa request mo. Just let me know

Meron ka ba website?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2