* Before posting a new thread, please use the Search Function and the Thread Index in the following post to look for existing threads. It will take only a few seconds and it's very likely that you will discover that a discussion already exists on your chosen topic.
* This forum is only for discussions about parenting stories, tips and techniques. Buy-and-sell transactions, promoting your website or blog, and other forms of marketing your business or products are not allowed here. You may post an ad in the relevant Parenting thread, but don't post multiple ads or post a new thread. Kindly create a thread in the appropriate Classifieds subforum instead. All buy-and-sell threads posted in Parenting 101 and all repeated, unsolicited ads within legitimate Parenting 101 threads will be deleted; and repeated offenses will be considered spamming and this may be grounds for banning your user name.
*Posting in "text-speak" is no longer allowed. Here's the official announcement from Ada:5. User Conduct
b. As each forum is specifically tailored to address certain topics, you are responsible for initiating new threads in the correct forum. You should stay on-topic at all times. The appropriate content for each forum is described in detail on the PinoyExchange Forum Homepage.
f. "Spamming," or sending unsolicited electronic junk mail or junk newsgroup postings, in any form, is strictly forbidden.
* If you have any questions about posting in PEx or PEx regulations, kindly consult the FAQ and the User Agreement. If you can't find the answer there, feel free to post a query in the Announcements & Suggestions forum or send me a Private Message. Remember, the moderators are here to make your PEx life enjoyable and hassle-free.In an effort to make PEx more reader-friendly, we would like to encourage everyone to spell their words properly when posting in the forums. It does not matter whether you are posting in Filipino, English or Taglish -- we only ask that you spell your words correctly.
Starting June 26, 2006 (Monday) at 12:01 AM, we will be strictly implementing this new rule. We will no longer allow SMS lingo within the message areas. PExers who post using SMS lingo after the said date will have their PEx account disabled for three (3) days. Repeat offenders will be banned.
We look forward to your cooperation. You can tell us your feedback here.
* How to post a picture on PEx:
Get an account on photobucket.com or some other image hosting service, upload the picture there, then copy and paste the image tag here. It looks something like this:
* How to resize your pictures effortlessly:
If your picture is too big, PExers have to scroll down then right to see the entire pic. How to solve this: after you've uploaded your pic on photobucket.com, 5 links will appear on top of the pic: Move, Tag, Edit, Share, and Delete. Click on Edit and then Resize, and you can select the pic size you want under Preset Sizes. I recommend 640x480 or 320x240. Don't forget to click on the blue Save button below your pic to save your changes.