PEx Highlights

UAAP Basketball Power Rankings: Week 2

Are the Blue Eagles back on top again? Check out this week's PEx UAAP Season 77 Basketball Power Rankings.

read more

Review: Hercules

Bordering on ridiculous, Dwayne Johnson delivers and Hercules is a fun and entertaining ride.

read more

PHOTOS: DLSU Notches First Win

Jason Perkins drained big baskets in the clutch to help DLSU escape NU 57-55 and notch their first win in the UAAP Season 77.

read more

Calling all vigilantes in PEx!

Are you vigilant and always ready for action? This is your chance to be a "PEX POLICE"

read more

FIBA Worlds Special Feature

PEx's resident local hoops guru, Jay P. Mercado, ranks the greatest RP teams in the "open basketball" era.

read more

PHOTOS: Cagayan upsets Army

Cagayan Valley Rising Sun hands Philippine Army its first loss through 4 sets, 27-25, 20-25, 25-23, 25-22

read more

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by girlie11 View Post
    We did not get Angel of Hearts but I have read both positive and negative feedbacks on them from w@wies. Don't worry it's more of positive than negative.
    may i know those positive and negative feedbacks? who would you recommend then? yung hindi po kamahalan pero good service. tnx!

RE: Angel of Hearts Florist

Brownie Bear,

These are the feedbacks I read based from their experiences:

Positive:
    - mabait, friendly, madaling kausap ang owner na si Lawrence
    - Maganda and afforable ang flowers
    - delivered the flowers on time

Negative:
    - nakalimutang ipadala yung car bouquet but when she called up Lawrence pinadala naman daw kaagad
    - MOH bouquet was much smaller than the prototype bouquet he
    made previously

Sis, majority naman ay positive feedbacks bihira lang ang negative. You may try Mang Boy Mahusay also in Dangwa.
    Here's the info:Jarielle's Flower Shop
    Stall 16 Dos Castillas St., Manila

girlie11,

thank u! sabi naman kasi ng coordinator ko, sa sobrang daming customer ni Mang Boy minsan napagpapalit nya yung motiff colour ng ribbon for flowers or minsan late ang delivery. ang problema wala syang website so i can see his galleries or contact him thru email. hirap ng wala sa Pinas! have u tried him? maybe you have some pics to share. would really appreciate.

Quote Originally Posted by Brownie Bear View Post
    girlie11,

thank u! sabi naman kasi ng coordinator ko, sa sobrang daming customer ni Mang Boy minsan napagpapalit nya yung motiff colour ng ribbon for flowers or minsan late ang delivery. ang problema wala syang website so i can see his galleries or contact him thru email. hirap ng wala sa Pinas! have u tried him? maybe you have some pics to share. would really appreciate.
    late delivery.... hmmmm... wala pa yata akong nababasa na late delivery cia kasi ang lagi kong nababasa ay early delivery pa nga cia. Maraming pictures na pinopost sa another forum or egroups reictures ng actual flowers nila during the wedding. Hindi si Mang Boy ang kinuha namin although yun ang nirecommend ko sa mom ko. Mom ko kasi ang sponsor ng flowers ko kaya ciya ang nasunod. Cousin ng friend nya yung kinuha namin na me store din sa dangwa.
    Last edited by kasal; Nov 25, 2008 at 01:49 PM.

I will never EVER buy anything from that wretched place again.

My first and LAST time was last mother's day when I called up days before to order flowers for our restaurant, being a fine dining establishment, I specifically requested for extra large long stem roses. Gave me a price of 150 per dozen.

I sent the driver the next day to pick them up when LO and BEHOLD, we didn't have an order daw. Taking advantage of this nasty situation, they gave the driver a price of 250 per dozen. Needing 4 dozens for the event we're throwing, the driver was forced to purchase them.

When I got them at the resto I saw a bunch of SAD, UGLY, DIMINUTIVE, withered looking roses, with GHASTLY looking stems, with matching thorns.

I was totally appalled and felt extremely humiliated when the owners of the restaurant saw them, we could not possibly give them away anymore so the only place where those roses found themselves in during mother's day was outside the restaurant lying on a big pile of trash.

That was a horrible experience for me, i felt CHEATED.

Post Flowers in season for September to October

Hi,

ask ko lang if meron sa inyo may alam ng flowers in season pag september and october. Read from many magazines, na pag in season ang flowers mas mura, so mas makakatipid. Thanks.

roses are always in season.

meron po ang blue roses? hehe. yung boquet ni cheska garcia nung kasal nya, i badly want it. pero hindi ko talaga alam kung anong klase yon. HELP!

Exclamation need of flowers tight budget

pls recommend naman na mura ang flowers. need ko for entourage lang. our budget is 5k. motif is gold and brown.
    entourage:
    bride
    maid of honor
    6 principal
    3 secondary
    3 bridesmaids
    4 flower girls
    sana may free throw bouquet, sa bridal car, at buttonieres for boys

tnx... hope for your replies..

10. Oct 16, 2009, 11:31 PM
    Reason
    Check for advertising post.

cheska's bouquet are hyacinths. the blue roses that we have here are simply dyed in blue coloring to give it the color. i'd suggest purple or lavender roses but they are pretty hard to find.

hyacinths. florists imports it.
    http://www.countryliving.com/cm/countryliving/images/CLX0305IDEA03DG-de.jpg

Hello, I may be too late but for other's reference, try florists in Dangwa. I got Go For Flowers and they have a package as low as 5K. They specialize in wedding arrangements so magaganda bouquets nila.

Tabi-tabi din florists doon kaya makakapagtanung-tanong ka muna kung gusto mong magcompare ng rates.

joan&jj
    dec 19, 2010
    http://purpledreams-ithilwen.blogspot.com/

Question FLORIST-UPLB, laguna

HELP: i'm looking for a florist for my wedding. it will be in a church inside UPLB, Los Banos, Laguna, and reception follows at NAC. baka meron naman po kayong alam na supplier. Pls. inform me lang po. Thanks!

look for mang boy mahusay. siya ang kinuha namin na florist. we got our package for 8k for the whole entourage.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by freakmike View Post
    look for mang boy mahusay. siya ang kinuha namin na florist. we got our package for 8k for the whole entourage.
    ganun ba..ask ko lang Yan bang c Mang boy na sinasabi mo mR. freakmike, eh around the UPLB area lang? preferably kasi ganun sana. you mean kasama na sa 8k ang church? uy thanks ah.

16. Advertisement

hi

open pa ba to or tapos na ang wedding. im from lb din kasi

baguio florists..any recommendation?

the wedding will be on march.. if you have idea or know someone, pls share his/her email or contact number.. and a review would be apreciated.

thanks mucho!

Flowers & Event Stylist

Here's a list of professional flowers & event stylist.

http://www.weddinginthesky.com/listi...event-stylists

You can also see their contact number there.

Referral??

Quote Originally Posted by etobsify View Post
    the wedding will be on march.. if you have idea or know someone, pls share his/her email or contact number.. and a review would be apreciated.

thanks mucho!
    Hi, am planning a wedding in Baguio too 3 months from now.
    Where'd you get your florist and ho much is the rate/s?
    you can email me too if you want bayblue68@yahoo.com

THANKS so much!

elbi-based wedding florist

Quote Originally Posted by cupid08ksa View Post
    HELP: i'm looking for a florist for my wedding. it will be in a church inside UPLB, Los Banos, Laguna, and reception follows at NAC. baka meron naman po kayong alam na supplier. Pls. inform me lang po. Thanks!
    You should get Ms. Aprille of www.aprillearaguas.com. I had my wedding at National Arts Center too (both church and reception) and when we got married we're no longer based in LB (dun lang kami nag college) so better talaga to get someone from there para walang out of town charge plus she's really from Los Banos. She's good, detail-oriented, at fresh mga ideas nya. Sobrang okay kausap, she knows how to work within our budget and reasonably priced talaga, nagmukhang sosyal yung wedding namin. Friend ko kinasal din dun (that's why we got the idea to have our wedding there) but they got a different florist, I forgot the name nga lang. Ang pangit nung flowers (I was the bridesmaid kaya alam ko) lalo na nung nakita sa pictures. Yung bridal bouquet nya tinipid, she cried nga on her wedding day dahil dun. Halatang halata na tinipid. Mura nga mamumura mo naman. Anyway, have a nice wedding. Ang nice talaga ikasal sa elbi lalo na sa NAC. Good luck on your wedding planning.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast