hi! just want to share my thoughts...we will be having an out of town wedding this december in baguio. pros and cons?
1. we both think baguio has that perfect weather for a wedding --- hindi ako masyadong pagpapawisan also the guests. after the wedding, we, and also our guests can tour baguio. take a break from life in metro manila.
2. i have met/communicated with most of my baguio-based suppliers and i would like to think na hindi naman sila pahuhuli with manila-based suppliers
3. we had become closer to our friends... we had initially informed some of our friends already. our close friends are really saving for the day already and we really appreciate that --- our friends are exerting extra effort to be with us on our day --- some have already filed their leaves, scouting for place to stay...
1. because of the distance, some may not be able to come because of health and family reasons (ex. married officemates and friends --- to keep the wedding intimate, we decided to invite officemates but no husbands/bfs/gfs/wives)
2. tiring to travel up and down to check on stuff, also costly. good thing, there's email and text.
but still --- the pros win over the cons!!! we are so excited!
through this forum, let's share our thoughts on how to handle out-of-town weddings. thanks!