PEx Highlights

REVIEW: Annabelle

Annabelle is a fun, scary screamfest for the barkada.

read more

Show Me Your Nahulog na Teeths!

Chelsey takes over hosting duties for this week's episode! She and her guest talk about the big fall from the recently held Cosmo Bachelor Bash.

read more

PROMO: Gone Girl

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Gone Girl!

read more

RPG: 2014 PEx School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

It's back! Enroll now in the 2014 PinoyExchange School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!

read more

PHOTOS: Belo Plays the Hero for FEU

Mac Belo nailed a game-winning three-pointer at the buzzer, sending the FEU Tamaraws to the UAAP Finals with a 67-64 win over the DLSU Green Archers.

read more

PHOTOS: NU Eliminates Ateneo from Final Four

The NU Bulldogs have successfully booked a trip to the UAAP Finals, their first one since 1970, via a 65-63 victory over the Ateneo Blue Eagles.

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Talking Affordable but nice place to stay in Subic.

I'm planning to go to Subic next week. Can somebody recommend a place where we could stay. We are on a tight budget so I would really appreciate if you could recommend one. I'm not looking for a five star hotel. An inn or a resort type accomodation will do. Thanks.

Magkano budget nyo and ilan kayo? I am from Subic and I can try helping you.

just two adults and a one year old kid. We're planning an overnyt stay (sat-sunday). We prefer a property inside the SBMA. meron ba range 2-2.5K? I'll really appreciate your help. Thanks.

i think Subic International Hotel will fit in your budget..

Try this new resort, Fisherman's Garden Resort inside SBMA.tEL 252-9466.They have rooms for family of 4 at Php 2500.00

Thank you guys... but there's one guy here who send me a private message a day ago and advise me to try Courtyard Inn. I already made a reservation. The GM is quite accomodating in replying to my querries via email. By the way, is Fisherman's Garden Resort located near Officer's Beach Resort and All-hands beach ba yun?

Hi Guys,

I am also looking for a weekend getaway this April 7-9 in Subic. Planning to stay for 2 days. We're around 10people plus 1 dog. Any recommendations? Please email me at tatineusebio@gmail.com

Doesn't need to be a resort type as long at it's near the restaurants and shopping areas. Budget for 2 days is around 8k to 10k.

Hi! I would like to have more info on the available hotels in Subic.

We're planning to go there Apr. 24 and maybe stay for a couple of days. My mom is quite interested to visit Zoobic and Ocean Adventure.

Any help and info would be very much appreciated!

9. Advertisement

hello again!

yung mga nakapunta na sa subic or yung mga taga subic...

san po ba okay na mga resort or hotel? yun po sanang marami nang malapit na kainan. gusto sana ng dad ko na hindi na kailangan magdrive nang malayo just to eat. 4 adults lang kami, mom dad sister and me.

Hello, Im selling special rate coupons for legenda suites in subic for only P350.00. expiration is on May 31, 2006.

Special Rate in a 1Bedroom Suite at Legenda Suites for only P2800 (weekday or weekend),. regular price for One-Bedroom Suite US$ 86 (Good for 4-6 people) Overnite stay only

Special Rate in a 2Bedroom Suite at Legenda Suites for only P3800 (weekday or weekend),. regular price for Two-Bedroom Suite US$ 105 (Good for 6-8 people) Overnite stay only

Also available: Coupons for 50% discount off Published Rack Rate for up to 7 consecutive nights. (Selling for P200 each)

PM me if interested or text 09106753816

SBMA Official Web Site

hola!

tingin din kayo dito.. super complete naman...

http://www.sbma.com/

just got back from Subic yesterday...

Bayfront Hotel is nice, very cozy. P2500 lang yung cheapest room.

Block 19,Lot 1, Moonbay Marina, Waterfront Road, CBD Area, Subic Bay Freeport Philippines 2222
    PHONE: (63 47) 252 3148-49
    FAX: (63 47) 252-2591
    EMAIL:bayfront@subictel.com
    www.bayfrontsubic.com

Vista Marina looks nice kaso medyo expensive, P3,850 ang cheapest room. And I didn't like the idea of having the pool out in the back tapos open na to public view. duh. walang bakod? yung mga dumadaan sa baywalk or along the beach eh nakikita ang mga nagsi-swim. and walang bakod so anyone can just walk in wherever your kids or family might be relaxing or lying around the pool. I really hate that idea.

hey purrfect! mukhang natuloy ka sa subic ah! i love bayfront!

Hi cRzYcHiQa! yup natuloy family namin. we really enjoyed Ocean Adventure. But Zoobic, I think pwde nang hindi puntahan. The tiger safari part was exciting but medyo wala masyado makikitang iba eh. Medyo mas nag-enjoy pa ata ako dun sa animals sa JEST Camp kasi may spiders and insects. We got to touch a Leaf Insect and Walking Stick. Kakaaliw!

And mas masaya pa sa AVILON ZOO in Montalban! Sobra! Daming makikitang animals... armadillos, capybaras, otters! pero di pa sya complete kaya hindi pa nag-grand opening. wala pang elephant, giraffe, zebra, hippo, etc. But still grabe sa ganda!

any recommended beach front resort for team building of around 20 people?

We offer accomodation and Van rentals for subic.

Van rentals _ Starex 10 seater..including driver
    rent P 1250/day excluding gasoline and toll fees...rate is only good for subic..and for 2 consecutive days..Saturday and Sunday...

Accomodation P 2,000 Class A accomodation..with 42 inch LCD and surround 7 channel and portable DVD with microwave, refrigerator, free mineral hot/cold water/ hot cold shower with bathtub.

Contact me at 414-0589 or 0917-893-9691

We offer accomodation and Van rentals for subic.

Van rentals _ Starex 10 seater..including driver
    rent P 1250/day excluding gasoline and toll fees...rate is only good for subic..and for 2 consecutive days..Saturday and Sunday...

Accomodation P 2,000 Class A accomodation..with 42 inch LCD and surround 7 channel and portable DVD with microwave, refrigerator, free mineral hot/cold water/ hot cold shower with bathtub.

Contact me at 414-0589 or 0917-893-9691http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z162/smokingunmanila/21042007004.jpg

hi! can someone help me, il be going to subic. 3days 2nyts, 2adult, 2-2.5kbudget. any recommendations? preferably beachfront.. thanks. you can email me at ershaki@yahoo.com

question: Ano ang PINAKA MAGARANG hotel sa Subic??

Quote Originally Posted by purrfect View Post
    just got back from Subic yesterday...

Bayfront Hotel is nice, very cozy. P2500 lang yung cheapest room.

Block 19,Lot 1, Moonbay Marina, Waterfront Road, CBD Area, Subic Bay Freeport Philippines 2222
    PHONE: (63 47) 252 3148-49
    FAX: (63 47) 252-2591
    EMAIL:bayfront@subictel.com
    www.bayfrontsubic.com

Vista Marina looks nice kaso medyo expensive, P3,850 ang cheapest room. And I didn't like the idea of having the pool out in the back tapos open na to public view. duh. walang bakod? yung mga dumadaan sa baywalk or along the beach eh nakikita ang mga nagsi-swim. and walang bakod so anyone can just walk in wherever your kids or family might be relaxing or lying around the pool. I really hate that idea.

hi purrfect & other PEx members! pls. share naman some pix & experience na rin sa hotel. our family (mom, dad, me & bro) are going to subic on Dec. 26-28 but haven't booked any resort hotel yet. we prefer a hotel with own beach & swimming pool, with activities like jetskiing, snorkling, etc., with cottages on the beachfront, etc., resto with good food but not that expensive. this vacay is actually part of my dad's therapy, he's advised to walk on sand for faster recovery, so basically, we need a comfy place na nandun na lahat. thanks!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast