PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Aguilar, Ginebra Bully Talk N Text

Ginebra had no problems in their opening campaign after a 101-81 win over TNT. Japeth Aguilar proved to be too much for the Texters with his game-high 18pts, 18rebs and 5 blks.

read more

PHOTOS: 40th PBA Season Opening Ceremony

Ellen Adarna, Megan Young and Alice Dixson led the parade of team muses yesterday during the Opening Ceremony of the new PBA season. Check our gallery here!

read more

PROMO: Big Hero 6

Join the promo and get a chance to win special screening tickets to Big Hero 6!

read more

REVIEW: The Trial

If there's one particular asset the film has, it's the ensemble.

read more

PHOTOS: Kia Victorious in Battle of Newcomers

LA Revilla (23pts, 7rebs) stole away the spotlight off of boxing champ Manny Pacquiao's PBA debut, as he rallied Kia over Blackwater 80-66.

read more

Show Me Your Winning Teeths!

Merly and Chelsey are back for a new season of SMYT and they are 'happy to serve' you a new episode about the Miss World pageant and the UAAP Finals.

read more

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Tahiti is the best, if you and your husband can go.

My husband and i went to Thailand for our honeymoon. It was our first time to travel abroad together. For our first 4 days, we stayed in Bangkok and explored the temples, ate street food, gotten lost because we wete too stubborn to take the tuktuk (hey, it was part of the adventure!), rode on an elephant in Kanchanaburi (you have to take a day trip for this one since its outside Bangkok), went to see the infamous PING PONG SHOW, and explored the red light district. For our last 5 days, we went to Phuket to hit the beach, and spent Valentines Day at Koh Phi Phi (where they filmed The Beach). The view was spectacular but the downside is there are prolly around 300 people admiring the view with you. The beach was TOO crowded, and the shoreline was mapped with speedboats and people. You cant take a picture of the view without all the tourists walking around. It was frustrating. Its good to be able to see the place at least once in your life and not go back.

We stayed at Lebua at State Tower in Bangkok and at The Kee Reosprt and Spa in Phuket. Oh, and the best part of Thailand, their currency is THB1 = Php1.30. So its pretty much the same rate as our Philippine Peso. And you can haggle to death!

Happy Honeymooning!!!

My husband and i went to Thailand for our honeymoon. It was our first time to travel abroad together. For our first 4 days, we stayed in Bangkok and explored the temples, ate street food, gotten lost because we wete too stubborn to take the tuktuk (hey, it was part of the adventure!), rode on an elephant in Kanchanaburi (you have to take a day trip for this one since its outside Bangkok), went to see the infamous PING PONG SHOW, and explored the red light district. For our last 5 days, we went to Phuket to hit the beach, and spent Valentines Day at Koh Phi Phi (where they filmed The Beach). The view was spectacular but the downside is there are prolly around 300 people admiring the view with you. The beach was TOO crowded, and the shoreline was mapped with speedboats and people. You cant take a picture of the view without all the tourists walking around. It was frustrating. Its good to be able to see the place at least once in your life and not go back.

We stayed at Lebua at State Tower in Bangkok and at The Kee Reosprt and Spa in Phuket. Oh, and the best part of Thailand, their currency is THB1 = Php1.30. So its pretty much the same rate as our Philippine Peso. And you can haggle to death!

Happy Honeymooning!!!

Lake Tahoe, Napa Valley or Calistoga (hot air balloon)...wow

^ Hot Air Balloon, I remember that memorable event. Dyan ako nag-propose sa wife to be ko.. may tarp na nkabitin sa isang hot air balloon na may nakalagay na "Will you marry me?" hindi *** actually nakatingin that time inagaw ko *** pansin nya *** mailadlad nung kabilang balloon *** tarp then i suddenly pointed on it then nun nkatingin *** sbi nya ang cute sana *** din gnun then tinawag ko ***, pagharap nya nakaluhod na ako with the engagement/proposal ring at sbi kong "will you do the honor to be my wife?" bigla cyang napaiyak at humagulgol nun time na un to the point na akala ko ihuhulog na nya ako haha..

sweet

My husband and I went to Bali for our honeymoon. We explored two sides of Bali - yun maraming tao at very lively a Kuta Beach. Tipid lang kami nun - we got a bed and breakfast place na very modern and clean, 5 mins away from Kuta Beach. Parang 1,800 a night lang.

Then after 3 days there we moved to the upscale area of Uluwatu, we tried the Banyan Tree Uluwatu (naka soft opening pa nun) tapos super dramatic at ganda ng view from the cliff. We got their 1br seaview villa na may sariling buggy service to go around the estate. Worth every single penny of the vacation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2