mykasal.community Rules and Regulations
To ensure the helpful and pleasant exchange of thoughts, ideas and suggestions in mykasal.community, you must read, agree to and abide the following rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in the deletion of your posts and/or the removal of your account in mykasal.community.
1. Kindly sign each post with your and your fiancé(e)/spouse's names and your wedding date. You may also post your church and reception venues. You may also post the URL of your website, provided that this is a personal and/or wedding website and does not promote services/products of any kind.
2. Help us maintain a pleasant exchange of ideas in mykasal.community. Exercise better judgment in posting messages. You agree that you will not post messages or any material which (1) infringe any third-party intellectual property; (2) are false, inaccurate, obscene, harassing, profane, invasive, sexually oriented or in violation of any law; (3) are duly copyrighted, unless the copyright is owned by you or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material; (4) contain viruses.
YOU and you alone are responsible and legally liable for everything that you post on mykasal.community.
In the event that you experience a problem regarding a supplier's product/service, you are highly encouraged to contact the supplier and discuss the matter with them privately to give them the opportunity to air their side and resolve the matter. You may also contact us at email@example.com and we will try to assist you in resolving the problem.
Note that it is impossible for Kasal.com to confirm the validity of posted messages. Kasal.com does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information presented.
3. Spam, inappropriate advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes and solicitations are considered inappropriate in mykasal.community. Again, you may post the URL of your website, provided that this is a personal and/or wedding website and does not promote services/products of any kind. Suppliers are strictly prohibited from posting any advertisements or promotional information of any kind in mykasal.community. Such posts will be deleted immediately.
4. No multiple accounts, one account per person only. Anyone found using multiple accounts is subject to removal from mykasal.community.
5. If you are a journalist/writer/researcher/student and wish to conduct a survey among mykasal.communitymembers, please contact us first at firstname.lastname@example.org for permission prior to posting. Unauthorized posts will be deleted immediately to protect mykasal.community members.
Kasal.com reserves the right to delete inappropriate and objectionable posts and ban members. Should you come upon any objectionable content and/or account, kindly report to us immediately at email@example.com.
Thank you and happy posting!