PEx Highlights

REVIEW: The Breakup Playlist

"The Breakup Playlist is not a 'kilig' movie at all and it's not necessarily a bad thing." Check out PEx moderator forg's review of Piolo and Sarah's latest film!

read more

Quiz Night Alert!

Hey PExers, we're having a Tennis Quiz Night this Thursday evening! More info and details here.

read more

Discuss NCAA 91 in PinoyExchange!

Balik NCAA season nanaman! Join the ongoing discussion with other PExers about the newest NCAA season in the official PEx NCAA forum.

read more

PEx Storm Watch: Clear Skies 'til Wednesday

Online reports are saying that Metro Manila will experience clear skies today until Wednesday. Circle back here for updates and announcements.

read more

PHOTOS: SMB Inches Closer to Finals Berth

The San Miguel Beermen are now a win away from the PBA Govs Cup Finals. Will they be able to finish it off on Wednesday? In the meantime, check out Game 3 photos here!

read more

REVIEW: Terminator Genisys

Still on the fence about seeing the new Terminator movie? Our movie review might help you decide.

read more

money&money

Rosy Peel: Heart Evangelista

Guys where can i have this rosy peel done?
    Thanks.

money&money

more

What i meant by the title was heart E. actually had this done to her face on a continuous basis in order for her to look young. I just dont know where i can get this. Belo doesnt have it, Let's face It and Flawless also doesnt have it.

Thanks

ako din gusto ko....san un?

i know joel mendez offers that

i know rosy peel is simply microdermabrasion...commonly known as diamond peel or power peel

si heart mukhang young kasi young naman sya di ba.

just be careful with all these skin claims bec when you're below 25 (except for breakouts) your skin should look poreless, free from broken capillaries & no age spots pa.

sun damage hasn't done it's part in wreaking havoc on the skin yet

money&money
    any idea as to how much this is?

Thanks.

money&money

more info

i had power peel na before with david's salon sa megamall..hay ala namang nagawa sa mga pimple scars and it was around 1th before. When i notice alang nagbago i stopped na lang. I just used the regular whitening creams over the counter and mas nagwork pa.

joel mendez po..parang nakita ko nakapost sa labas ng clinics nila eh..

Banned by Admin
    ngak katakot yang joel mendez na yan

^haha! accidents happen.. next time, just be careful. i'm sure joel mendez would be more cautious this time since another "accident" could cost them their business (and not just their reputation).

yeah heart e has regular rosy peel sessions...

I figured I should jump into this discussion because my girlfriend frequents the derma's clinic to make her face real rosy pinkish, poreless, young, etc... which i adore.

The secret... Belo... and Obagi.

And the cost drives me crazy! But i know there are cheaper alternatives out there.

Stay beautiful, ladies. Love y'all.