PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Alaska Books Last Playoff Slot

'Better late than never,' Alaska clinches the final seed in the PBA Commissioner's Cup playoffs after defeating Ginebra, 104-98.

read more

REVIEW: Home

Jec and Aidan are here again to do another round of an adult and kiddie movie review of Dreamworks' new animated film, 'Home.'

read more

Post your favorite live performances here!

We can all agree that some songs are better performed live. What are your favorites?

read more

Saan ka pupunta ngayong Holy Week?

Are you going home to the province or will you just go on a staycation? Kwentuhan tayo dito sa thread na 'to!

read more

10 Reasons to See the Commish Cup Playoffs

Belga vs Ginebra, the stellar play of the imports, Meralco and Barako Bull emerging as dark horses in the playoffs -- All that and more in our special playoff preview!

read more

PROMO: Why did you leave your last job?

Join the poll, share your thoughts and get a chance to win GCs from Philippine Pizza Inc!

read more

money&money

Rosy Peel: Heart Evangelista

Guys where can i have this rosy peel done?
    Thanks.

money&money

more

What i meant by the title was heart E. actually had this done to her face on a continuous basis in order for her to look young. I just dont know where i can get this. Belo doesnt have it, Let's face It and Flawless also doesnt have it.

Thanks

ako din gusto ko....san un?

i know joel mendez offers that

i know rosy peel is simply microdermabrasion...commonly known as diamond peel or power peel

si heart mukhang young kasi young naman sya di ba.

just be careful with all these skin claims bec when you're below 25 (except for breakouts) your skin should look poreless, free from broken capillaries & no age spots pa.

sun damage hasn't done it's part in wreaking havoc on the skin yet

money&money
    any idea as to how much this is?

Thanks.

money&money

more info

i had power peel na before with david's salon sa megamall..hay ala namang nagawa sa mga pimple scars and it was around 1th before. When i notice alang nagbago i stopped na lang. I just used the regular whitening creams over the counter and mas nagwork pa.

joel mendez po..parang nakita ko nakapost sa labas ng clinics nila eh..

Banned by Admin
    ngak katakot yang joel mendez na yan

^haha! accidents happen.. next time, just be careful. i'm sure joel mendez would be more cautious this time since another "accident" could cost them their business (and not just their reputation).

yeah heart e has regular rosy peel sessions...

I figured I should jump into this discussion because my girlfriend frequents the derma's clinic to make her face real rosy pinkish, poreless, young, etc... which i adore.

The secret... Belo... and Obagi.

And the cost drives me crazy! But i know there are cheaper alternatives out there.

Stay beautiful, ladies. Love y'all.