Gunshow SM Megamall | Hobbies and Recreation | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

Best shopping mall in the metro!

Where do you usually do your Christmas haul? It is the battle of the best shopping mall here!

read more

Overseas Christmas destination

Pack your bags and get ready for a holiday like no other. Where would you want to spend your holidays outside the Philippines?

read more

PSL: Foton VS Petron

Are you cheering for Foton? Or will you place your bets for Petron? Talk about the PSL finals here!

read more

Favorite PBB moment so far

This season, ano ang pinaka tumatak na PBB moment sayo so far? Makipagkwentuhan na sa PEx PBB crew dito!

read more

Exchange gift ideas!

Looking for a unique exchange gift option? Check out some suggestions here!

read more

UAAP Finals: Ateneo VS DLSU

Will there be a game 3? Or will DLSU take the title home on Wednesday? Talk about the match here!

read more

X
    Natural Born Dubber

Gunshow SM Megamall

Man.. I really enjoyed this year's gun show.. I went there almost everyday... Bought a new Rock island Commander Style 1911. Im planning to install combat style trigger, and grip safety beaver tail.. does any one here know where i can get the dotted sights similar t o those of Para Ordinance models???

2. Jan 16, 2006

Reason
    Double Post!

You can join us in our forums. Puro pinoy gun enthusiasts kami dun. We hold regular meetings and competitions. You'll also learn a lot about responsible gun ownership.

Just follow this link:
    Band of Glockers

It doesn't matter if you do not own a glock. You are welcome to join us

you can get it on-line. I'm quite not sure if they do international shipping though. why dotted sight when you can get a c-more sights use for competition. You know 1911 frame guns are nice to modify. put a ported barrel or compensator. c-more sights and magwells.

Before anything else with regards to modifications, iputok mo muna baril mo. I would assume wala pa sa iyo yan kung sa gunshow mo binili. After the break-in period (500-700 rounds of ammo at P 5 per reload easily equates to P 2,500 if factory ammo easily P 17 each so you do the math). After mo naging sanay at medyo proficient saka ka mag-modify. The modifications also follow kung pang competition yan o self-defense. Basta iputok mo muna at bumili ka na lang muna ng maraming bala at magazines.