PEx Highlights

Top Celebrity Loveteams!

Check out which loveteams dropped and which ones came out on top this week!

read more

PHOTOS: PLDT Repulses NU

The PLDT Turbo Boosters pulled away with a tough 25-16, 25-23, 24-26, 25-19 victory over the gritty NU Lady Bulldogs.

read more

#NoLastHomeStand After All

Filipino basketball fans let down by PLDT All-Star Charity Event, labeled as, 'Gilas Last Home Stand' after last-minute cancellations.

read more

PHOTOS: ADMU Edges DLSU

Kiefer Ravena played like a man possessed in the 4th quarter to lead the ADMU Blue Eagles past the DLSU Green Archers 97-86.

read more

What's Wrong With the Green Archers?

After being penned the favorites of UAAP Season 77, the DLSU Green Archers are off to a slow opening in the season, now at 0-2.

read more

PHOTOS: Ferrer Leads UST Past FEU

Kevin Ferrer nailed crucial triples in the game's final minutes to help the UST Growling Tigers escape the FEU Tamaraws 69-67.

read more

Natural Born Dubber

Gunshow SM Megamall

Man.. I really enjoyed this year's gun show.. I went there almost everyday... Bought a new Rock island Commander Style 1911. Im planning to install combat style trigger, and grip safety beaver tail.. does any one here know where i can get the dotted sights similar t o those of Para Ordinance models???

2. Jan 16, 2006, 11:07 AM

Reason
    Double Post!

You can join us in our forums. Puro pinoy gun enthusiasts kami dun. We hold regular meetings and competitions. You'll also learn a lot about responsible gun ownership.

Just follow this link:
    Band of Glockers

It doesn't matter if you do not own a glock. You are welcome to join us

you can get it on-line. I'm quite not sure if they do international shipping though. why dotted sight when you can get a c-more sights use for competition. You know 1911 frame guns are nice to modify. put a ported barrel or compensator. c-more sights and magwells.

Before anything else with regards to modifications, iputok mo muna baril mo. I would assume wala pa sa iyo yan kung sa gunshow mo binili. After the break-in period (500-700 rounds of ammo at P 5 per reload easily equates to P 2,500 if factory ammo easily P 17 each so you do the math). After mo naging sanay at medyo proficient saka ka mag-modify. The modifications also follow kung pang competition yan o self-defense. Basta iputok mo muna at bumili ka na lang muna ng maraming bala at magazines.