where to buy rose water and cardamom in Manila? | Food and Drinks | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

PSL or SVL?

Ano ang mas patok na volleyball league sa bansa? Win-win situation para sa volleyball buddies natin! Pilipinas volleyball, pagusapan na dito!

read more

Credit card management tips

Are you holding your first credit card? Get some tips on how to properly manage your CC in this thread!

read more

Sino ang sikat?

Maiden?Lizquen?Jadine? Sino ang pinaka hot na loveteam ngayon? Ilaban na ang inyong paborito dito!

read more

FEATURED FORUM: Tech Today

Techno buffs, this is the right place for you. Are you craving for some tech updates and flashback topics? Check this out!

read more

Social Media Day 2016

The biggest event for social media happens today! See you later at the SM Aura Samsung Hall!

read more

Next Attraction!

Looking for the hottest movie spoilers and news? Check out our movie forum for more insider bits about your favorite movies!

read more

X

We just need a few minutes of your time. Tell us what you think of PinoyExchange!

Click here

where to buy rose water and cardamom in Manila?

Does anyone know where can I buy rose water and cardamoms here in Manila?

I don't mean the rose water that's used in beauty products but edible ones that are sometimes used to flavor pastries.

Also, is there a Tagalog term for cardamoms? Thanks in advanced.

resident beaver
    whole cardamom meron sa Uni-mart wil-pack ang brand.. baka meron din sa cash and carry.

rose water.. mas mahirap hanapin.. na try mo na ba sa indian groceries like uncle ed's?

maybe the indian groceries in front of unilever in UN ave? hth

did some surfing, uncle eds and assads pala yun

try assads in front of unilever. i'm sure they have it

Singit lang!

Both are plenty and considerably cheap here in the middle east, if you know anybody coming home from here, pabalot ka na!

May Rose Water sa chef's store ng Cafe Ysabel. About P50-P70 a bottle.