PEx Highlights

MOVIE REVIEW: Talk Back and You're Dead

It may not the type of movie that can explain the deeper meaning of life, but it's the movie that can melt your heart.

read more

PROMO: If I Stay

Join the If I Stay promo and win advance screening tickets!

read more

PHOTOS: Ateneo Wins in the Clutch Again

Kiefer Ravena made another clutch shot at the dying minutes of the game, cementing an Ateneo win over the UE Red Warriors, 78-73.

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno

Perfectly choreographed fight scenes and compelling execution makes "Kyoto Inferno" the perfect bridge to "Legend Ends."

read more

UAAP Basketball Power Rankings: Week 6

The is back! We talk about the top dogs, the lovable losers and Kyle Neypes' recent transformation.

read more

FEATURE: The 1986 FIBA World Championship

How would the 1986 Philippine national team have fared had it gone to Spain in the 1986 FIBA World Championship?

read more

Page 94 of 121 FirstFirst ... 44 84 93 94 95 104 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 2416
    dapat gawin tong poll para sa 30th anniv may mga ibabalik na cast for that day.

Quote Originally Posted by salbakuta02 View Post
    hehehehe ito pala yung sinasabi ni ermat ko na nag-file ng annulment ant EB host
    OO yan yun akala ko nga si Janno Gibbs

Tuloy ata ang kwento about dyan at syempre idadagdag na yata ang
    kwento about Vic & Pia na, ewan ko kung yun naman ang topic sa saturday

3. Nov 20, 2006, 06:44 PM
    Reason
    spam

Serious type
    oist!

what happened to Sotto-K annulment case? hehehehe

bakit wala na naman si Joey?

Banned by Admin
    hello!

sino kaya yung naga-upload ng Eat Bulaga Silver Special videos sa YouTube? i am so glad to watch those videos many times over, most especially the one when Coney Reyes appeared on the stage to the cheers of the 50,000+ people gathered in Clark Expo that night.

search niyo lang sa YouTube ang Eat Bulaga Silver Special.

Banned by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Juliuserving05 View Post
    Guys, SA 27 years (AND COUNTING) ng bulaga at sa dami ng hosts throughout the years, kung gagawa kayo ng ALL-STAR line up ng DABARKADS since 1979. Sino ang mga DABARKADS na lalagay niyo other than TVJ. Yung mga magandang combinations ng tao, past and present. (mga 7 at most, and one bata)

Ako:
    TVJ <--- obviously
    1. Christine Jacobs
    2. Chiqui Hollman
    3. Janno Gibbs
    4. Allan K.
    5. Gladdys G.
    6. Anjo Yllana
    7. Conney Reyes

8. Aiza Seguerra

pwede ring:

AKO

plus:
    1. Pia Guanio
    2. Mickey Ferriols
    3. Lana Asanin
    4. Kristine Florendo
    5. Cindy Kurleto
    6. Christine Jacobs
    7. Pauline Luna

hehe
    in my honest opinion, the MOST UNFORGETTABLE and, so far, the BEST line-up Eat Bulaga ever had would be the Tito-Vic-Joey-Aiza-Coney team.

IBALIK SI MS. CONEY REYES!

Serious type
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Mestizo View Post
    in my honest opinion, the MOST UNFORGETTABLE and, so far, the BEST line-up Eat Bulaga ever had would be the Tito-Vic-Joey-Aiza-Coney team.

IBALIK SI MS. CONEY REYES!
    oist! m___2______n,este el mestizo. kamusta bro? hehehehe

anyway, ok yang suggestion mo ah. actually kaya magaling line-up nila nung time na yun, kasi hindi pa ganung kahigpit ang competition noon. when they moved to GMA, sabihin nating na-threatened sila sa kalabang programa kasi mas maraming co-hosts dun, pero as time as passess by, lalo silang dumagdag at lalong dumami esp. nung isa-isang nawala ang mga katapat nilang noontime show sa Dos.

hey.. nasaan na kaya yung co-host dati na naging agane sa encantadia??? she's really pretty. what happened to her?

Banned by Admin
    ^ si Leila Kuzma.

Banned by Admin
    hindi ko alam kung nasaan na si Leila Kuzma ngayon. the last time she was on TV was when she was still doing Encantadia.

re: Coney Reyes, perhaps she is the best and most beloved female co-host Eat Bulaga ever had. she and the TVJ trio (and later in 1988, Aiza Seguerra) carried EB through its "most glorious run" throughout the 1980's and the early 1990's. maganda ang rapport ni Ms. Coney at ng iba pa niyang mga kasama during that time kaya lang nasira yun nang magkaroon ng sila ng relasyon ni Bossing Vic. many of us born and raised during the 1980's would never forget the team of Tito, Vic, Joey, Aiza and Coney, the best line-up Tony Tuviera and TAPE ever came up with for EB.

still, i am hopeful that Coney Reyes would soon make a comeback in Eat Bulaga, kahit man lang as a guest co-host for two or three episodes.

she was also in the mid 80s-early 90s version of the EB song, which most people know. "sina Tito, vic and joey, si aiza at si coney". coney is good, christine jacobs did a good job too, maganda pa. so did rio diaz.

hi guys!

the earliest i've seen was christine jacob. i did find her lovable naman. (kakatawa ** kasi lagi sintunado but lakas ng loob kumanta). but based on what you've all mentioned mukhang pinaka ok nga si ms. coney.

eat bulaga!

PEx's favorite PExer
    ^ actually, Coney Reyes was already in EB when the now famous theme song was introduced in 1982 (wala talagang theme song ang EB nung nagsimula ito nung 1979). the original theme was:

Mula Aparri Hanggang Jolo
    Saan ka man ay halina tayo
    Isang libo't Isang tuwa
    Buong bansa... Eat Bulaga

Sina Tito, Vic at Joey
    Kasama pati si Coney
    Silang apat ay nagbibigay
    Ligaya sa ating buhay

Buong bansa ay nagkakaisa
    Sa tuwa't saya na aming dala
    Isang libo't isang tuwa
    Buong bansa... Eat Bulaga!
    the first change of the EB theme came in 1988 when Aiza Seguerra joined the cast. the old "Kasama pati si Coney" line was replaced by "Si Aiza at si Coney."

Coney Reyes would always be the most famous, the best and the most beloved female co-host of EB. many Filipinos, especially those who grew up during the 1980's such as myself, would fondly remember the team of Tito, Vic, Joey, Aiza and Coney gracing our TV screens every lunch to give quality entertainment for the whole family. para sa akin, yung period from 1982 until 1991 when Coney Reyes left the show was the most glorious era of Eat Bulaga.

after Coney Reyes, the next best female co-hosts of EB would, of course, be Christine Jacobs, Rio Diaz and, to a certain extent, Ces Quesada.

sana magbalik na talaga sa EB si Coney Reyes. i know na mukhang imposibleng mangyari yun given the events that happened during her stint in EB, most especially her affair with Vic Sotto, but i am pretty sure though that the past fifteen years had healed the wounds that could possibly give way to another professional relationship between Coney and the TVJ trio.

13 years na pala ako sa pex stingray1059's Avatar
    if ever magkatuluyan si vic and pia.. maalis si pia sa eat bulaga..

ganun yung pattern.. look at coney reyes and kristine florendo.

~~~CINDY IS SO EXTRA SUPER BEAUTIFUL TODAY ON EB!!!! lady na lady in her baby blue whole dress and WHITE HEADBAND, so cute!!!!! aii... ahihiihii, pretty nya

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n13/ganda16_01/KAMSTER057.jpg

super

Quote Originally Posted by El_Meztizo View Post
    ^ actually, Coney Reyes was already in EB when the now famous theme song was introduced in 1982 (wala talagang theme song ang EB nung nagsimula ito nung 1979). the original theme was:

the first change of the EB theme came in 1988 when Aiza Seguerra joined the cast. the old "Kasama pati si Coney" line was replaced by "Si Aiza at si Coney."

Coney Reyes would always be the most famous, the best and the most beloved female co-host of EB. many Filipinos, especially those who grew up during the 1980's such as myself, would fondly remember the team of Tito, Vic, Joey, Aiza and Coney gracing our TV screens every lunch to give quality entertainment for the whole family. para sa akin, yung period from 1982 until 1991 when Coney Reyes left the show was the most glorious era of Eat Bulaga.

after Coney Reyes, the next best female co-hosts of EB would, of course, be Christine Jacobs, Rio Diaz and, to a certain extent, Ces Quesada.

sana magbalik na talaga sa EB si Coney Reyes. i know na mukhang imposibleng mangyari yun given the events that happened during her stint in EB, most especially her affair with Vic Sotto, but i am pretty sure though that the past fifteen years had healed the wounds that could possibly give way to another professional relationship between Coney and the TVJ trio.
    sina tito, vic, at joey. si aiza at si coney. silang lahat ay nagbibigay ligaya sa ating buhay.

thats the song i remember. it was used until even after coney left. changed to "barkada'y dumarami" i think when they went to GMA.

EB saturdays were the best... then followed up by Coney Reyes on Camera. i was a little kid and would get sleepy when Coney Reyes was on, so she puts me to sleep saturday afternoons. and its not a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by jaynormous View Post
    sina tito, vic, at joey. si aiza at si coney. silang lahat ay nagbibigay ligaya sa ating buhay.

thats the song i remember. it was used until even after coney left. changed to "barkada'y dumarami" i think when they went to GMA.

EB saturdays were the best... then followed up by Coney Reyes on Camera. i was a little kid and would get sleepy when Coney Reyes was on, so she puts me to sleep saturday afternoons. and its not a bad thing.
    What bad thing? That Coney Reyes makes you fall asleep? lol!

Page 94 of 121 FirstFirst ... 44 84 93 94 95 104 ... LastLast