PEx Highlights

Show Me Your Festival Teeths!

In this special comeback episode of SMYT, the girls poke fun at the participating films in the upcoming Metro Manila Film Festival.

read more

FEATURE: Top UAAP Stories in 2014

We take a look back to reflect and celebrate the best stories in the UAAP that happened in the past year.

read more

PEx Christmas: The PBA Christmas Wishlist

'tis the season of gifts and wishlists! JPM plays Santa's consultant and lists down the best Christmas gift for each PBA team.

read more

GALLERY: PBA Philippine Cup Semifinals

Check out photos from each game of the PBA Philippine Cup Semis here!

read more

The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards

The results are finally here! Find out who won the hearts of the PinoyExchange community in The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards!

read more

Where are you staying this Holiday Season?

Join the Call Center promo and get a chance to win Pizza Inc Gift Certificates!

read more

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast

How to minimize pores pls....

Help po paano imiminimize *** pores ng skin??? thanks sa face po ang laki tapos ano po mganda pantanggal ng blackheads HUHUHUHU HELP

A cheap(er) alternative to those expensive, imported products is Godiva's Fruit Acid Revitalizing Complex. At least it works for me.

Thanks po sa reply kaya *** po mukhang hindi me hiyang sa GODIVA products *** n po ba iba how about po mga chinese products para kasing ang cute nila. Thanks po

i read in a mgazine..cameron diaz said u just massage an ice cube on ur face for a few mins. yun lang daw ginagwa nya at nag clclose na yung pores nya.

try using neutrogena's pore refining line... ^_^

^yup that works too if creams don't..

AHA creams or tretinoin creams for small pores.
    Diamond peel for medium sized pores.
    Laser resurfacing for large pores.

i also have visble pores on my face..sabi ng iba hopeless nang ma-minimize yun lalo na pag malaki talaga...

possible ways may cost u big bucks

yung pores mo ba tulad ng kay beverly salviejo? Kasi yung sa kanya desperate na siya kaya nagpa-Belo na siya. It would cost you money so you may opt to buy pore refining creams or ice cube

ako dati marami ring medium-sized pores...
    e1 ko kung bakit nawala...
    ang ginagamit ko lang naman is biolink at ponds whtening cream...
    or baka nagdisappear n lang ** naturally...

*** kay beverly salviejp pores pala un?!
    kala ko nabutas ang face nya dhiol s pimples

Maintain Healthy Skin
    Always keep your face clean by washing your face with a good soap or facial cleanser at least twice a day, try using neutreugena product or celeteque, they have the same content, but celeteque is cheaper. Make sure that you do not sleep with any of your makeup products on. This can contribute to clogged pores.

You can also choose to gently exfoliate your skin at least once a week to make sure all that dead skin stays away from your pores. Be careful not to over-exfoliate your skin.

Follow up after washing your face with a good toner or astringent, look for a toner that is specialized on minimizing pores like neutrogena pore refining cream.

Next use a good skin cream containing AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) to get rid of old skin cells that tend to build up around your pores. Make sure that it contains at least 10% glycolic acid in the cream.

Use a weekly mask to help tighten the pores.

For your mask try this cheap home remedy: (kung wala kang lemon, you can use egg white as it is, then just do the procedure as it is, very effective)

Lemon Egg White Mask
    Juice from half a lemon, strained
    1 egg white

Beat together the egg white and lemon juice for three full minutes. Apply directly to your face, avoiding your eyes, and leave on for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes rinse your face with warm water and apply a moisturizer or cream.

Pores become enlarged due to backheads and whiteheads. That is why oily skin tend to have medium to big pores because of the comedones (Blackheads/ Whiteheads) which are trapped inside the pores, engorging the pores until they become permanently enlarged.

Quote Originally Posted by 1718
    i read in a mgazine..cameron diaz said u just massage an ice cube on ur face for a few mins. yun lang daw ginagwa nya at nag clclose na yung pores nya.
    Yeah.. it's effective.. na try ko na toh!

try tomatoes too... i read it online and saw it on television too... let the tomato juice dry off first then rinse it off... *** egg white...the best... it will minimize the apperance of your pores for some time...you have to do it on a weekly basis... if possible

for instant results, try l'oreal skin refiner pore minimising essence with salicylic acid (intensive action).

there are numerous Philosophy products that can help you minimize your pores, one product that is trageted at minimizing pores it their product called "help me"

their claim:

help me, a night-time treatment, was originally created for the medical market for people who have been able to use retin-a. help me utilizes a patented microsponge delivery system that generates delivery of the retinol into the pore on a time release basis. help me is a must-have for deeply congested pores. it is also an excellent anti-aging product that is used alone or prior to your moisturizer.

you need this product if:
    -you have deeply clogged pores
    -you want the ultimate multi-tasking product that will clear pores, even pigment, and reduce fine lines
    -etc..etc..etc.. just visit their website! (philosophy.com)

anyway.. aside from help me.. you can also try:
    -hope in a jar
    -the great mystery

so far.. philosophy lives up to its claims ... i have not been disappointed in any of their product....

i've been an avid fan of their ACNE kit ... and it really helped me save my face!!!!

Philosophy products can be found at Beauty Bar ....

Quote Originally Posted by timeless
    how large is large pores?
    and medium sized pores po?

Quote Originally Posted by timeless
    How much do you spend for your creams? Glycolic Peel and TCA Peel also does wonders

Charity

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast