PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Kia Victorious in Battle of Newcomers

LA Revilla (23pts, 7rebs) stole away the spotlight off of boxing champ Manny Pacquiao's PBA debut, as he rallied Kia over Blackwater 80-66.

read more

PROMO: Big Hero 6

Join the promo and get a chance to win special screening tickets to Big Hero 6!

read more

REVIEW: The Trial

If there's one particular asset the film has, it's the ensemble.

read more

PHOTOS: 40th PBA Season Opening Ceremony

Ellen Adarna, Megan Young and Alice Dixson led the parade of team muses yesterday during the Opening Ceremony of the new PBA season. Check our gallery here!

read more

Show Me Your Winning Teeths!

Merly and Chelsey are back for a new season of SMYT and they are 'happy to serve' you a new episode about the Miss World pageant and the UAAP Finals.

read more

PHOTOS: Aguilar, Ginebra Bully Talk N Text

Ginebra had no problems in their opening campaign after a 101-81 win over TNT. Japeth Aguilar proved to be too much for the Texters with his game-high 18pts, 18rebs and 5 blks.

read more

Pasig LTO?

Nahuli me sa may Podium area at nakuha lisensya ko... san makukuha yun? Hindi ako familiar eh.

Thanks

Sa may Podium ka nahuli?? may LTO din kc sa may papuntang Pioneer Centre, sa Shaw blvd..un sa Pasig, punta ka ng City Hall nila, andun lahat nga gov't agencies nila i think. itz either of the two..

san yung city hall ng pasig? di ako familiar sa pasig, ortigas lang alam ko dun eh.

Thanks naiive!!!

ano yan? ano yan? ano yan? kireigonjin's Avatar
    If I'm not mistaken, ang Pasig LTO is along Shaw Blvd., right in front of the rotunda.

have ur license already? alam mo un parish church ng Pasig? lapit na dun(about 100m??)papunta ng palengke.. ask2 ka nlng sa mga ppol dun,turo nila cyo..or maybe na sa shaw blvd un ( ^^ ryt! un sa rotonda! )

Di pa nga eh, wala pang time para puntahan. Goodluck sa akin sa paghahanap, i know shaw but im not familiar sa rotonda, well, hahanapin ko na lang... lapit ba yun dun sa bridge? Thnx pala pipol

ano yan? ano yan? ano yan? kireigonjin's Avatar
    I don't know what bridge you're referring to. Basta kung galing kang south and you're taking the EDSA route, turn right to Shaw Blvd. Then go straight lang. The LTO is on your left side. Hindi mo naman mami-miss yung rotunda e

hmmm,wait..I think that is not rotonda, that is Capitol or what they called Capitolyo, infront nung circular hiway, ryt?? Rotonda is when u cross the bridge if ur from Bagong ilog(C5)..