PEx Highlights

Show Me Your Nahulog na Teeths!

Chelsey takes over hosting duties for this week's episode! She and her guest talk about the big fall from the recently held Cosmo Bachelor Bash.

read more

REVIEW: Annabelle

Annabelle is a fun, scary screamfest for the barkada.

read more

PHOTOS: La Salle Extends Series vs FEU

Jeron Teng and the DLSU Green Archers had no problems defeating the FEU Tamaraws on Saturday, 94-73.

read more

PROMO: Gone Girl

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Gone Girl!

read more

RPG: 2014 PEx School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

It's back! Enroll now in the 2014 PinoyExchange School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!

read more

An FEU-NU Matchup in the UAAP Finals?

Well, you guys were calling for an FEU-NU matchup and we wrote about it! Check out our article about a potential Tamaraws-Bulldogs matchup in the UAAP Finals.

read more

Anybody know of any good 24 hour bars or drinking joints??

just like me, i know a lot of folks here work really weird hours. i work graveyard so the only time i have for beer is during the day. me and my friends used to go to whistle stop in shangrila but the service there is soooooo slooow (i think they've closed down already though, not sure) right now me and my friends found this small eatery in project 2 (i live nearby and some of my friends just live around the area. i work in ortigas btw) which serves cold beer, decent food, had a ktv, and good service. its not the ritz though but if you aint picky this is a good place.

any other suggestions though?

WRONG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by sabaybunot
    just like me, i know a lot of folks here work really weird hours. i work graveyard so the only time i have for beer is during the day. me and my friends used to go to whistle stop in shangrila but the service there is soooooo slooow (i think they've closed down already though, not sure) right now me and my friends found this small eatery in project 2 (i live nearby and some of my friends just live around the area. i work in ortigas btw) which serves cold beer, decent food, had a ktv, and good service. its not the ritz though but if you aint picky this is a good place.

any other suggestions though?

Quote Originally Posted by RMH_Jobs
    WRONG THREAD
    i don't think so dude. i work in a cc, and just like me i believe that most cc reps work really weird hours. on that note bars that usually close by 2am is no good to me.

you may have a point that this topic may be applicable in another thread but i think that it may just be fine here.

Quote Originally Posted by sabaybunot
    i don't think so dude. i work in a cc, and just like me i believe that most cc reps work really weird hours. on that note bars that usually close by 2am is no good to me.

you may have a point that this topic may be applicable in another thread but i think that it may just be fine here.
    OK... club V in makati... 90 proof in ortigas (not sure hehhe)

Something Fishy in Libis (sabay breakfast na)

There are not much 24-drinking joints or pubs even 90-proof along emerald avenue in ortigas is only open til 2am weekdays and til 4am fridays.

however, if you go to Timog you'll find a friendly all nighter like SOLAS. I got introduced to the joints along timog while i was working in ambergris. But if you're the kind who'd rather hang out with the A-B crowd, there are some bars in Eastwood that open til 6am. I havent tried Metrowalk but some of my friends say there are some bars that stay open til 4am.

Cable car in pasay road makati, 24 hours yun, and also pwede mag videoke kugn yun trip nyo. Tiananmen is open until 4am, Capones on the other hand is open until 6am.

QC:
    Formula Sports Bar - Tomas Morato

Makati:
    Ziggurat - Burgos
    Filling Station - Burgos
    Bronx Disco - Burgos
    Old Swiss Inn - beside Manila Pen
    Digicafe - Vito Cruz Ext.

Taguig / The Fort
    Embassy
    Jill's
    Some cafeteria in a call center there where beer is served and smoking is allowed.

try ATCHIE'S - its on emerald ave., Ortigas Centre.
    this bar is open 24/7 and it's where all the cc peeps go to (in the ortigas area) that is... The one thing i like about this place is that when you come in - you'll think that it's still 10pm! the ambiance is ok.

try ATCHIE'S - its on emerald ave., Ortigas Centre.
    this bar is open 24/7 and it's where all the cc peeps go to (in the ortigas area) that is... The one thing i like about this place is that when you come in - you'll think that it's still 10pm! the ambiance is ok.

yep yep yep

next door/tiananmen mkti ave

ok sa atchie's, sa allegros try mu din, wynsum bldg din, d nga lang 24x7...

try niyo sa rufo's in makati, affordable yung beer and food

rufo's ok din. kaya lang minsan ang raming prosti tumatambay dun

Anyone knows if Maru KTV bar is still open at Strata, Ortigas? How about Achies? I haven't been in Ortigas for almost 3 yrs. Please help. Thanks

16. Mar 19, 2010, 05:28 AM